Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=YqB7UEdhKug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Female comedian
no

>sitting in lobby waiting for client
>CNN on tv hanging on wall
>up next. Mellisa Mcarthy ol SNL tomorrow doing this crazy stuff!

>skit comedy show is now news because drumpf

yaassssss queen slaaayyyyyy

Kinda yeah

I'm so glad I don't live in NYC

Nothing Saturday Night Live has ever done has been funny.

Stop this shit

It would be funny if a cement truck ran her over and then someone posted it to LiveLeak

Could you imagine what would have happened if someone struck this person with a vehicle, resulting in their deaths. What would the ramifications be when you take into consideration that this motorized podium is not street legal?

the street was likely closed off and they had stunt drivers with insurance

yes, but only because it's a joke instead of a joke.

for real that's actually kind of funny

it's pretty amusing actually
probably poorly performed, not going to watch the video. but the idea is good

It's frustrating that comedy shows are now "news." I'm dreadfully liberal and partake in the degeneracy that many here hate, but if I have to see SNL as an article on NPR one more time, I'll lose a chunk of my soul.

It genuinely upsets me some crazy liveleak shit always happens to some rando instead of anyone people "care" about.

It was funny in the 70's, 80's and the early 90's. SNL died with Phil Hartman

Haha yeah

Then why say
>crowded streets
?

Yes because the woman comedian is playing a man instead of telling vagina jokes

>now
>the Daily Show with John Stewart wasn't on for last 15 years

As awful as the SNL skits are, the original Spicer one was actually funny. But they're overplaying it now and it's stale and unfunny.

No

>Canadian intellectuals

I didn't write that

Why are you asking? Do you find it funny? If yes, then yes. If not, then no. Do you need to have every one of your opinions approved by Sup Forums?

damn........... wtf......... comedy......... and intelligent discourse......... all neatly wrapped together.......... into one progressive liberal package........... truly......... quality....................... entertainment................. whoa................

I find the idea, that he is with his podium constantly, really funny.

Can I save the image, so I can laugh at it more later?

no srsly its a funny idea.

liberal sense of humor is on the same level as retards sense of humor.

... delet this

Words hurt, friend

I know that. Not implying you're the poster in OP.

That doesn't look street legal under New York City laws.

They are probably breaking the law with this stunt. I would die laughing if somebody reported them.

it was amusing the first dozen times they did the skit.....but, now?

are they that hard up for ideas? Oh wait

the joke is that mellissa McCarthy looks like a fat man

SNL hasn't been funny since the 80s.

yasssssssss

It was funny for the first skit

but this latest was absolutely fucking terrible

Godzilla rampages through New York City for the second time.....this time looking for a Krispy Kreme.

Nobody put oil in the road? bananas? a stick?

Hilarious.

anyways I watched it last night the first half at least and it's getting sad how obsessed they are with Trump. Normies eat it up because they don't know the other side story and the ending of that skit was spicer and trump kissing and was not funny at all. also she kept messing up her lines.

Norm's Weekend Updates were pretty good during the 90's desu

I find it funny how far these people with Trump Derrangement Syndrome are taking it. They're becoming our memes where we exaggerate them to make them look ridiculous. Slowly getting more and more unhinged. Stephan Colbert is scolding his own crowd for straying from the narrative and is getting literally angry saying shit that would be considered homophobic. Samantha B is outright blaming white people for the world's problems, you replace the word white with Jew and they sound like retarded versions of Nazis. Bill Nye has to let people dance around talking about their "sex junk" so he can keep his environmentalist leftists. I'm waiting for an SNL skit where they literally pee on Alec Baldwin and then have mock assassinations. These people are unhinged that their 99% chance of winning queen got btfo. They even admit it. This loss is making many of them physically ill. It's great. I'm personally waiting for a celebrity to commit suicide and blame it on the presidency.

This. It was actually pretty damn funny for the first skit. And then I think the very next week they did the same exact thing.

I haven't seen this newest one, but I can imagine it's not very funny. Liberals always have to beat things into the fucking ground.

>I bet you can't handle my controversial political opinions and satire! It's going to shock the world!
>FUCK TRUMP. WHOA I SAID THAT OUT LOUD. HOLY SHIT
>"Do you have any jokes out Hillary?"
>....
>"What about Obama?"
>....
>user, I could get in trouble over that....

why do liberals start foaming at the mouth and go batshit crazy any time you mention President Donald Trump?

Trump is a convenient target.
He's the only comedic safe space because SJW comedy has no outlet for fear of offending everyone and lose their fuzzies. The people actually watching this shit are quick to be outraged over anything.

this is why Hyde is funny.

What do you think? Its the type of joke that if you hated Spicer and Trump you'd politely laugh at only because she's on your side.

This. /thread

> See motorised podium headed down the street
> Slip, fall, get struck by motorised podium
> Cry
> Disability
> Lawsuit
> Not street legal vehicle
> Not insured
> Win

Turn the Jew against the Jew, user.

safety hazard

What's the joke? It's kinda funny I guess

Dump Trump, I guess?
That's what all SNL jokes are nowadays.

fpbp

Ironically, Mooselissa will probably be using this same form of motorized transport to get around Wal-Mart in a few years now that her career is clearly over.

YAAASSSSSS

(now you know how we feel when you leafpost)

HAHA PODIUM

FPBP

It was funny when she was screeming at cars to move but other than that no.

It's desperate.

made me smirk, due to the weirdness of what he/she/xir is doing

She looks nothing like sean spicer.

GET IT?

PODIUM!

New York City is an absolute shithole and it amazes me to no end that there are people who want to live there. I don't really like Los Angeles but it is heaven on Earth compared to the decaying hell that is NYC.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Nothing on SNL since Norm was fired has been funny.

the only jew I'd fuck desu

Neck yourself, leaf

How does san francisco compare? I'm going to college there in three months

I can dig it. Those fluffy paws would be something else.

I haven't been to San Francisco in years.

To be honest, I don't even care anymore about the constant Trump bashing by the liberal media, I'm just super-annoyed by it and want it to stop.

>And no, its not funny at all. Thats comedy right now in the US? Really?

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to SNL......

Libs are going to regret it when some Trumper gets so triggered he shoots up the SNL set.

>Lorne Michaels' skull ventilated by a magnum round.
Now that would be funny. I'd pay for that.

Yes. It sounds like something the Japanese would do

youtube.com/watch?v=YqB7UEdhKug