Is there any reason why it would be racist to just move all the Mexicans in the u.s to Canada...

Is there any reason why it would be racist to just move all the Mexicans in the u.s to Canada? I mean Canadians want them, and Canada is a first world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Yeah, fuck off eh

They'd freeze to death and it would be considered a genocide.

move every last goddamn stinking immigrant into that shithole known as canada and then bomb the shit out of it

they have had it coming for many decades now

hint: decade
larger hint: decadent
even larger hint: decadence

Remember 1812 bitch? We burned that shit to the ground!

what else did you accomplish

what is canada known for besides the leaf and syrup

We don't want them. Trudeau is a Piece of shit

ok, if ya say so bud.

Great example. Name a war where the Americans won and made out like bandits.

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Why are my countrymen so fucking stupid?

>1812

topkek

What is America known for besides being a jewish vassal state? Every other achievement worthy of note was only accomplished by appropriating European scientists and entrepeneurs, especially Germans. As a country, America has done nothing but provide us with (((Hollywood))), obesity and a consistent record of fucking with every other country in the world, undermining stability and established cultures to provide money for (((who))) I wonder? because your intelligence agencies are rogue and answer to nobody. The day of the grill can't come soon enough.

I like how all the Canadians piled into this thread.

Also fuck off, we're full.

american

>Canada is a first world country

their genes are not meant for very cold areas

You think they won? You're not my countryman. LOYAList dumb nigger

I know they won because I'm not a retard who believed everything my high school """history teacher""" with a liberal arts degree bologna told me. I bet you think Alexander Graham Bell was a Canadian too you dumb nigger.

The absolutely pathetic defeat of the British at New Orleans cemented the Louisiana Purchase and American hegemony over North American politics.

Leave

We don't want you anymore

The one thing that separates you from t-t-them has been compromised.

woah look at this butthurt little bitch. gonna cry more?