FUCKING CHRISTCUCKS

Christcucks are smuggling illegal immigrants into Canada.
Christianity was a mistake, it was the first jodenstreek, a ploy to make European peoples weak and effeminate
businessinsider.com/undocumented-immigrants-sanctuary-church-pilgrim-st-luke-el-nuevo-camino-buffalo-2017-5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/29/unholy-alliance-christian-charities-profit-1-billion-fed-program-resettle-refugees-40-percent-muslim/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/atheist-united-church-minister-starting-new-secular-community-in-toronto-1.3915166
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh now Canadians aren't commies and want to enforce immigration laws today.

Wew. thank God they're not staying here.

>muh fedora
>muh no morality without christcukdom.
Keep kissing those feets faggots.

Thanks to GOD that We the iberians(the people chosen by god) are not white and will avoid the white genocide.

Ok who is this bimbo in the OP pic?

Your people are a disgrace to your ancestors

Varg's estranged daughter
She made shitty pop music

>Protestant
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Agreed, us nonwhite Catholics gotta stick together.

Turn the other cheek

>actual photographs
>shitty paintings of idealized scenes from the artists imagination
Wow I can't believe imagination and reality don't line up all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

That wasn't the point
>Old spain fucked up muslims and jews
>modern spain bows to the demands of their jewish overlords

Better you than us. And yes, christcucks are working every day of the week to kill western civilization and bring on another brown medieval period.

Thanks, christfags!

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/29/unholy-alliance-christian-charities-profit-1-billion-fed-program-resettle-refugees-40-percent-muslim/

stop posting this girl

>Varg's estranged daughter
>She made shitty pop music

it's gotta be hard when your dad is a convicted murderer

aint that varg's daughter

disregard me, i apparently can't read

She's not.

I heard that she wasn't actually Varg's daughter, don't really know.

Ah the varg cult is back.

I believe that's not true even though he has a daughter.

Weakening on Christ and The Bible is what is destroying us, idiot.

At least where I live (Medium sized City) I've yet to see a refugee. On the south though it'd be difficult to tell them appart from the natives.

>beeing a christian and involved in politics
>Christian
>politics
choose one

Oh boy Muhhamed and Sanchez are soon going to be spreading your wife's "other cheeks".

Because that's what dah Bible says!

Jews hate christcucks because they think they're stealing their history.
It's the equivalent of the nigger "we wuz kangz".

This woman looks like she has serious problems

This is what you get when you get a generation of people being told "You know just look happy." and they smile and they get a wierd haircut to look like they are having an exciting hipster lifestyle in Portland but in reality they are cutting themselves and are very depressed. they smile at you and then think psychotic violent thoughts.

Stay away from people that look like this.

You are the one who has issues Athiest not the Christians

true

>Jews hate christcucks because they think they're stealing their history.
No they hate us because we know the truth.

>You are the one who has issues Athiest not the Christians

your god literally cucked himself through his own son, we're talking about generational cuckoldry here

This.

If you actually read the Bible in its full context, you will see that "turn the other cheek" is implied to your brother and your countrymen. The Bible fully supports the idea of putting walls around your nations and keeping shady groups of people out. God literally tells the Israelis to not mix in with the people of Canaan because He doesn't want the perversities of the Canaanite people to destroy the Israeli people's culture and way of life.

Sorry, but weakening on Christianic-values is what is destroying us today. Believe you me, if we weren't a bunch of atheistic faggots we could openly talk about how the Muslim faith is a problem to our way of life rather than being cucked by a bunch of libtards that have their own (and false) ideas of right and wrong.

>jodenstreek
where did you get the dutch redpill lingo?

>will deny the truth even when presented with the evidence
Yep, looks like a Christard to me.

Are you sure they are "Christian."

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/atheist-united-church-minister-starting-new-secular-community-in-toronto-1.3915166

Christianity has been corrupted.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

He was killed by the Jewish State for refusing to uphold the temple authority. And for speaking his mind (out of turn). How is that cuckoldry for dying for what you believe in?

What have you ever stood up for and why should you judge me when you don't have an authority to measure by?

Why do you even believe in anything?
Jesus died for what he believed in, knowing full well that it would get him killed and he still went out and said it because it made a fucking difference the world.

>jodenstreek
Wat zei je daar?

You are correct did you saw what happened to Russian Orthodox Church?
What truth?

You won't convince a person who has never read the Bible, this is basically convincing a passer by that Pharisees try to control their lives.

You should see how corrupted it has gotten in Sweden.

I usually crack up when a European claims Christians are causing the collapse of Europe, whilst their secular population continues to grow and a lot of Christians are self-proclaimed atheists ir agnostics.

If they knew that christians know the truth, the kikes would convert.

>If they knew that christians know the truth, the kikes would convert.
Those who go to synagogue of Stan don't want to convert.

*SATAN

>smuggling illegals into Canada
I see nothing wrong with this given Canada's position on the immigration policies of other nations.

These people are wholly and utterly wrong, they aren't christian because they don't follow the law of God from His word: the bible.

1st Peter 2: 13-17

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, 14 or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

15 For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.

16 [Act] as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but [use it] as bondslaves of God. 17 Honor all men; love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

God, through the bible, specifically orders us to follow any and all laws of man that do not go against the commandments/laws of God.

Romans 13:1-5 ESV
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
Even Jesus, when rebuking the pharasees, entreated men to obey the law when it did not defy God

Even Jesus himself made the same command:

Luke 20:25
He said to them "Then render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and render unto GOD the things that are GOD's" (regarding taxes)

(((((Christians)))))) who go against immigration law to smuggle heathens, criminals, and fiends into the country are the same themselves.

That makes no sense.

Any person that believe that christianity is the true religion would convert.
Nobody would ever willingly go to hell

That's just what you think GOY. When they were doing their missionary work, they preached to plenty of people who never read the bible. Hey they were preaching to the pagan goyim, who never even read the Torah. You are some sort of Academic seems like, you'll just moan and groan about students never understanding you or reading anything. Cuck.

Paul convinced plenty of pagan goyim without even knowing a damn thing about the Lord and the Torah

>He was killed by the Jewish State for refusing to uphold the temple authority. And for speaking his mind (out of turn). How is that cuckoldry for dying for what you believe in?

no, GOD cucked jesus and by extension the entire christian race by sending him to die. "and he so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son"

>What have you ever stood up for and why should you judge me when you don't have an authority to measure by?

I know full well that my ethics come from christian thinkers, but swallowing the christian part of it is like eating a snickers bar with the wrapper still on

>Why do you even believe in anything?

How does one organize a civilization?

>Jesus died for what he believed in, knowing full well that it would get him killed and he still went out and said it because it made a fucking difference the world.

hence the generational cuckoldry. dad cucked him, he cucked himself. try reading posts before you respond to them next time

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

Ever thought about this?

>The progressive Protestant church

Almost had me there, LARPagan

where can i donate for these people?`:D

I know about it, but it doesn't explain why someone would willingly go to hell for all eternity

you unironically have no understanding of the definition and use of the word "cuck", and unashamedly spew the truth of your ignorance all over this board.

Please take this biblical advice and stop posting for your own good: Proverbs 17:28English Standard Version (ESV)

28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

is the difference between spaniards from the north and south really that big?

>I know about it, but it doesn't explain why someone would willingly go to hell for all eternity
Wouldn't you if you'd loose all the power?
youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0

>you unironically have no understanding of the definition and use of the word "cuck", and unashamedly spew the truth of your ignorance all over this board.

Thanks Saul

This is a propaganda thread.

>You are some sort of Academic seems like
You are probably some sort of bureaucrat making something from nothing by using words and wasting your energy.

You wouldn't die for your country? Because that's what he did. And he died for the people he loved.

That's called nobility goy. But you wouldn't know that because you're not a noble man

How can you recognize civilization if you don't believe in anything? There's order to this word and to the language you speak and yet you deny it you deny the world you live in. You're just a dumb goy cursed to hate the world you live in because of it.

He rose up from the dead. You'd think God would just let himself die? NO he rose up on the third day.

>How dare he correct me! I know I'll call him a JEW! That'll get people on my side!

Jokes on you, I wish I was Jewish. Then I wouldn't be as poor as your understanding of the English language.

not so fast:
>The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. [...]
getting invaded by niggers is literally a old testament curse

hey at least I have energy don't I goy? But you're succubus of a wife sucks up all your energy up and leaves you with a lifeless husk. I may be a politican I may be this or that but at least I'm not you. You already surrendered before trying to win someone over.

Well I'm in shambles now.
You really showed me.
Just allow me to cry in my corner like a prison bitch in showers.
Just leave me alone.
How will I get over this?

Hey hey Saul is a GOOD name. A great name in fact? Got a problem with the tribe of Benjamin?

Saul was a great man. Had conviction

stupid baizuo

Hey hey you know at least you're admitting it.

And THAT'S the first step to healing.

Repent and maybe you'll get not completely assblasted, and raped in the prisons of hell.

Some of them are coming from Finland (not joking)

It was on the news

The JEW Religion of Cucks and Sky Zombies WINS over Europe...AGAIN.

Turn the other cheek means don't chimp out over an insult, not to allow yourself, your family, or your country to be destroyed.

Silly goy

"FUCK SOUTH AFRICAN CHRISTIANS, THEY'RE TOO WHITE TO BREED MORE CHRISTIANS!"

T. CHRISTIAN

>Hey hey Saul is a GOOD name. A great name in fact? Got a problem with the tribe of Benjamin?
>Saul was a great man. Had conviction
That's why he changed it to Paul. So he could go undercover and bluepill Romans who were turning to an Aryan religion of Mithra at the time.

I'm Sicilian so I think I'd be alright if apes start chimping out, I mean we wuz berbers n moors nigga

Turn the other cheek is actually meant as a taunt. As in "I dare you to do that again" so u give them the other cheek

that house looks kinda comfy

jeeez nigga are you dumb or something ?

No that's not true. Paul is shorthand for Paulus.

he got the name when he visited some Roman Noble with the same name. And he loved it because he was a small jew.

Every jew registered with a Roman/Latin or a Greek name. It was custom for anyone who was not Roman and or Greek. He had nothing to hide since he was damn proud of his jewish heritiage, calling himself a Jew of Jews and a Pharisee of Pharisees.

Isaiah 40:17 and guess who put them there. God is in control. Not you

That is a sin, and they should know better.
Christianity is not a mistake, and you should know better.
>We believe that we are on the right side of justice, and on the right side of history.
Being on the right side of Christ is what they should be worried about.

You're mental. Go to idontknowmybiblr.com and type in "sojourners". Maybe "grab ems"?

>Mithras

A meme we have no detailed records of what they believed until two to three hundred years after the Ressurection of Jesus Christ

i would happily impregnate her

Is that Boxxy?

It's Varg's daughter he had shortly before he entered prison.

>deuteronomy 28:49-57

EU and the whole """cultural enrichment"""

They have been doing that here for some time

Kek his family will turn into a family of serial murderers. the only question is who will murder who first.

>immediately to name calling
You're not going to win anyone over with that user.

A "sojourner" is a foreigner or immigrant to my brief research. You can take care of them without breaking the law.

Varg himself.

A house always takes after it's father you know.

Allwaayys

I'd even put money on it that theyll turn out like him. Just watch and wait

Bonus points for having autistic wife.

>filename

Nah. Put on a charade or red pill her myself.

Rebekka Sivertson

some broad in some band, a leaf nonetheless.

Now go back and read my first post in here. I think one overrules the other. Also. What kind of argument is this? Your state? Or your God!?