Saw this at UW-Madison today

Saw this at UW-Madison today.

oy vey

I left that pozzed shithole in 2010. The leftists there are more pussified than average.

At this point it doesn't matter if it's fake or not, people will buy it regardless, and it will push people further away from these maniacs faster and faster

Looks like Feels guy in the thumbnail

But the guy is white

This can't be for real right?
ANTIFA can't be THAT stupid....?

kek fucking leftists

It's a very confusing time for these children. It will pass, hopefully.

It's dumb college kids fighting dumb college kids.

Please make them go more bold. And bolder. and bolder. I want them to reach a fever pitch to where leftists of the more moderate variety go reactionary. I want them isolated and destroyed.

somebody edit this with wojack's face

any race that takes it up the ass like whites do without retaliation probably deserves to die

Jesus Christ, I feel disappointed somehow.
I mean, we've been trying to goad people into a race war for so long.

And here come these fuckers just doing our job for us better than we ever have.

Probably an alt right false flag

>UW-Madison

Where at UW-Madison did you find it? I'm at UW-Madison and I haven't seen a thing like that at all.

I grew up in Wisconsin, and I love the culture of Wisconsin. I am German/Polish/Italian and I love cheese, brats, and can dance to polka music. I love that D&D was created here.

I moved to Madison 10 years ago, but moved away for reasons. I moved back 2 years ago with plans to start a family.

Fuck that shithole. It's full of muslims, niggers, and SJWs. The culture of Progressive politics matched with blue-collar ideals was great. Now it's infested with faggots who want to rip down lovely Victorian mansions and put up hideous modern condo garbage.

Doesn't matter. How would anyone even spin it as a false flag? Interview antifa members who say they DON'T want to abolish the white race?

yknow, these flyers are good.
Keep people aware that the mission is anti-white and low info people and those not associated will come to realize it the actual narrative and react against antifa.

That doesn't surprise me, given the lot of people who want to abolish the black race by any means necessary...
I really can't understand how a person can feel so much hate towards another one.

The best thing you can do to start the seed of thought in normal peoples' minds and 'redpill normies' is to print even more out and put them everywhere.

>How would anyone even spin it as a false flag?

Are you retarded? It is pretty clear what the false flag would be.

op should color it brown and hang it back up

Wrong.

>white nationalists want to be left alone in white countries as white people
>antifa wants white people to go extinct in white countries

These are fundamentally different positions.

Then who's going to make fancy little pictures for them? Niggers cannot use photoshop.