What is the best state and why is it Missouri?

What is the best state and why is it Missouri?

Anyone got that missouri state wojack, listing all the cool shit there

It really is. Outside of north st louis (city and county) the state is as based as it gets

I've seen it before, just never saved it

>northern missouri
>millions of acres of white farmland
>southern missouri
>millions of acres of the white ozarks
>only a few niggers outside the cities
pretty much

texas > missouri

Absolutely not.

Nailed it right in the head.

>texas > missouri
t. mexican

Ozarks reporting here. Osage beach my fellow white men.

if it was a state it'd be tuscany obviously

any anons here live in raytown? and if so do you absolutely hate it?

My dad lives up there. So many fucking niggers, thank god I live up in the country. Its a shithole compared to Lee Summit

I've been searching forever for it

I think you are going to have to SHOW ME some proof to that claim.

kek almost didn't catch it

Looks rad user. Whats the biggest employer in your area? I have been thinking about just picking up and moving to southern missouri after this semester. Plan on living out of my car and a tent until i can find a job.

I had to go to high school here, this place is so fucking nigger infested I cannot wait to move next year

missouri is just retarded georgia.

t. city boy

I don't know user. But real estate is booming.
There are tiny lots half on the ground held up by stilts that are almost million dollar homes.

>No decent cities
>All vacation destinations are 8+ hours away
>Can't get anywhere without a car
>Hot as fuck
>Massive meth problem

Also fuck Columbia

More like the beauty of Georgia but with the beauty of white neighbors.
Georgia is 30%+ black and every moderate size city (100k+) is like 55%+ black.
Sucks to suck.
t. Georgian

I've got you covered guise.

>No decent cities
Who the fuck wants to live in the city?
>All vacation destinations are 8+ hours away
You don't have to go to the ocean to get /out/
>Can't get anywhere without a car
So fucking what?
>Hot as fuck
Ok you get this one, our summers are pretty damn hot.
>Massive meth problem
Its been getting better, it isn't a visible problem

How did Missouri get the shit end of the stick weather wise? Visually, except maybe February, it's beautiful. But miserably hot southern summers and brutal mid-western winters. I'm more used it now that I'm getting older, but it's not for soft people.

Here ya go, faggot.

For being in the middle of North America. We got float trips though for the hot summer

NW corner near St Joe is comfy as fuck. And this is coming from one of those "costal elites."

Rollafag reporting in. Moving to St Louis apartment (St. Charles) and commuting to near the airport for engineering job.

Google maps took me through north St. Louis on the way to Ikea. Actually pulled out my CC and had it in my lap. So many niggers in the road. At least once I passed Lindell Blvd it was like an anti-ghetto force field.

Neosho reporting in.
>literally no nigs at all
>so conservative that libertarians unironically have more of a shot as candidates than dems
>the three hillary signs in the town were stolen or vandalized

We once had a few libshits try to have a BLM march here, but the city had to cancel it because of all the trucks driving around waving confederate flags.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>At least once I passed Lindell Blvd it was like an anti-ghetto force field

That may last for a few more years. Hard to stop the ghetto from spilling over when you're quite literally subsidizing it. And the political establishment have no intention of changing anything. St. Louis is one of the more corrupt cities I know of. 3rd world tier desu.

The rivers make this place like a paradise imo. Best part about this state. I like your choice of art btw.

Hows Indiana lads?

I've lived in Texas my whole life and literally the instant I can I am moving to another state.

I don't know where I'm going yet but I know it will be far away from here.

delicious slow smoked, dry rubbed and gently brushed bbq pork ribs > scorched beef ribs covered in fucking black pepper