Guys, I need help. Im going fucking INSANE. Im actually going crazy. Im having auditory hallucinations...

Guys, I need help. Im going fucking INSANE. Im actually going crazy. Im having auditory hallucinations. Im hearing things that no one else hears. But its not voices or anything, its music.

I was standing on the bus about 3 days ago minding my own business, listening to music, when I started to hear a trumpet playing. A fucking trumpet. I looked up and started looking around to see where it was coming from. It wasnt loud, it was faint, but it was also very very clear. And it sounded like it was coming from all directions? No matter where I looked or turned, I couldnt discern an actual source, even though it sounded like it was coming from outside my head. And as the bus moved, I could still hear it just as clear, so I was like "Wtf...is someone on top of the bus playing a fucking trumpet?" I kept looking at other passengers and seeing if anyone else was confused and puzzled, but no one was reacting in anyway.

It slowly died down before I got to my stop. I was really confused for the trip but I quickly forgot about it.

UNTIL I FUCKING WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND HEARD IT AGAIN. Literally I opened my eyes and the sound was there. "What the fuck?!". At first it sounded like it was coming from my house, downstairs. I looked, but no one was there obviously. I looked out the window, nothing.

This is where I started to freak out. I quickly got dressed, and started to walk down the street. And this is where I really freaked the fuck out. The sound was clearly following me. It doesnt sound like its coming from inside my head, it sounds external and faint, but its also very clear. I dont know what the fuck to do. I went to my friends house and said to him "hey, do you hear that?" and he was like "hear what?".

Im going fucking crazy. Holy fuck guys. Im terrified, what do I do?!! I cant go to a fucking psychiatrist they are gonna think Im a lunatic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JHAu5qDSgU
youtube.com/watch?v=WnRrPqgKBS0
schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_ear_syndrome
wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol
tinnitusformula.com/library/musical-ear-syndrome-and-tinnitus/
youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo?t=23
educate-yourself.org/mc/
montalk.net/conspiracy/55/how-to-block-microwave-mind-programming-signals
youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPaEm-Y3Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was crazy too for a bit, dont worry it might go away

Bit o schizophrenia my boy.
See a doc before it gets bad.

It's the angels. They'll be coming soon. You're closer than most.

get off the weed dude. And the meth. or whatever bender you got on. Water and lots of sleep. sweat it out and be a manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JHAu5qDSgU

ITS GOD YOU IDIOT ANSWER THE DAM PHONE YOU MIGHT BE THE PROPHET TO LEAD KEKS PEOPLE TO OUR PROMISED DESTINY

You need to seek professional help before the sounds turn to voices, and the voices convince you to kill.

I thought schizophrenics hear voices, not music? To be honest Im terrified to actually look up the symptoms.

I dont smoke weed, I stopped smoking weed when I was a teen. In my 20's now.

Yea I fucking wish, its just goddamn trumpet music. A solo trumpet.

>i

sounds like shizzophrenia.

one of the socalled 'positive symptoms' ( as opposed to negative symptoms like apathy etc ) is hallucinations.

psychotic phases get triggered by too much stress , so i'd chill the fukk out as much as possible. u need to chill ure mind and soul.

dont freak out.

Are you being told to do harmful things? If so, get help. Spiritual and/or psychological.

If not, what are you being told? Maybe you're tuned in to other realms and don't know it.

Do us a favour, go get help before you stab someone to death and eat their face. Go yo the ER and tell them you're hearing things, get some meds and see if the help.

You're a Cylon.

Sounds like tinnitus dude. Do you also hear like electric tones or buzzing?

this
My wife is a touch schizophrenic and believes this. Either way don't panic, relax try not to stress out.

You need to be helped before it's too late.

Schizophrenia normally begins to manifest in the teens.

This means that there's a very good chance that OP is underage

reported

women can't be schizophrenic

Sounds comfy. Why are you complaining?

youtube.com/watch?v=WnRrPqgKBS0

Just go to a docter, you don't wait with this stuff.

I'm getting creative but what if it are some parasites fucking your body up, it could be fysical. It isn't always mentally.

>I cant go to a fucking psychiatrist they are gonna think Im a lunatic

You don't know what they'll think. Seek help, user. This board is based on banter but I honestly, unironically think you should seek immediate help. There is literally no shame in seeking help.

Take this shit to Sup Forums

Hilarious.

>I can't go to psychiatrist they are gonna think I'm crazy.

That's their job you fucking retard. Get some help NOW, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Cool story bro

>Sup Forums telling someone to see a (((psychiatrist)))

this is it, isn't it? leddit really has completely talen over

they literally just throw some thorazine at you. don't even bother, OP. waste of time and money.
you really think they actually learned anything in college?

I hear and see spooks
Don't take the pharmajew pills

yeah looks like it

I'm going crazy from sitting on this fucking board shifting through the same shit that has been reposted for fucking years....I need a vacation from Sup Forums...

Damn, I had to go all the to Amsterdam to have auditory hallucinations with music.
It was chanting, almost like chamber music.
I thought it was music that the cafe was playing until I realized that they were playing a different type of music.

What you're hearing is the horn of Gideon.

The end times are near.

The next time you hear it, you must loudly assert to the LORD that you are his loyal servant and are ready to carry out his will.

get some headphones.

You are wrong. schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm

>its just goddamn trumpet music. A solo trumpet.

u gotta admit that's pretty damn funny

Im not being told anything man, its just a trumpet music. I will say though that at one point, it stopped being a trumpet music, and it instead turned into what sounded like a robot speaking numbers? but that was really brief, it was only for about 10 seconds, then it went back to the trumpet music.

No, never. Though some times I get a really high, warm pressure in my ears/head, like it kinda builds up and up, and then goes away? Over about 10 seconds or so.

Im in my late 20's

I guess I will, I dont have a choice.

Not fucking funny man.

>its not voices or anything, its music.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_ear_syndrome

Nigga, calm the fuck down.

If you're in any way hard of hearing this is almost considered normal.

I've been there, just bear with it for a few days, it'll go away. If it doesn't, that's when you know you have a problem. One week, live with it for one week.

Very easy user, get yourself a motorcicle helmet or a helmet made of lead. Cant propagate shit through them.

You are welcome.

if god is some extradimensional being, existing outside of time and space, why does he use a horn? kinda lame
oh and look at that. it's mostly old cat ladies claiming to be crazy because they have nothing going on in their lives, and never will.

Google: 'human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy'

Also, things like this: wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

You might, indeed, be going nuts, but...there are other possible explanations.

this melody will become a hit
find some musicans to whrite it down

thank you normie Dave

tinnitusformula.com/library/musical-ear-syndrome-and-tinnitus/

maybe not but it's at least worth going to get checked up. don't take pills if you don't want to, but not wanting to educate yourself and get an opinion from a trained professional is kind of dumb.

stop smoking weed. some people become mentally ill and insane from it, myself included. it's been 2 years since i smoked and i'm alright now (wasn't even a heavy smoker, maybe 50+ times in my whole life at 21)

I just thought of something to help you out.
Does it sound like this? youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo?t=23

google.com/patents/US4877027

Do not question the mysterious ways of the LORD.

>american education

tell that to my aunt

no, dont do this. wreck havoc in DC or somewhere else and take some of those (((traitors))) down and then blame you psychotic disorder to be left free and to get free drugs.

If you're in your late 20s the chances of it being schizophrenia are very, very low. Like almost impossibly low. Might still be worth checking it out, but it's almost certainly not that.

>Politics

>ear pressure
OK I'm not a medfag but it does sound like you might have some sort of ear problem. Inner ear infections can commonly lead to auditory hallucinations. Maybe visit an ENT

/bant/ is a psyop

Fine, continue letting the voices tell you you're right.

Yea Im almost 30 man. Thats actually kinda good news honestly. What other possible mental illnesses could it be?

Is this like a real thing or is it just a patent for an idea someone had, like maybe it doesnt actually exist or work?

No, and I actually love this song. It sounds like, sad, jazz?

Jesus, already?

>It sounds like, sad, jazz?

Yep. Definitely a Cylon.

Your brain's ancient bicamerality is surfacing.
The human brain is split into two sides down the center of your body, and only a few sections in the center actually overlap to carry information between each side.

Ancient humans perceived auditory hallucinations telling them what to do instead of having conscious thoughts that they recognised as their own.

Research "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind"

you're not a good person

its pretty clear /bant/ was a divide and conquer already when the first sticky appeared to get suggestions

I'm not sure. The reason I know that is because I was talking about it with my own psychiatrist recently.

I mean, from what I understand, hearing music or voices occasionally isn't something very unusual. If it happens often, and they tell you to do things, then you have a problem. Seriously though, see a psych. There's a big stigma attached to them, but they are definitely beneficial at least for ruling out things that may be a bigger problem in the future. Like, a very big problem.

Possible brain damage, seek medical help. They will likely recommend a brain scan and therapist conversations. It's not like they are going to drug you and put you away in a mental hospital straight away.

Is this pasta btw?

I knew a guy who knew a kid who couldn't stop hearing classical music. It drove him insane constantly hearing classical music playing all the time.

I think he eventually got some medicine that helped with it.

Probably a form of tinnitus, either that or you are tuning into one of the earth's natural frequencies which aren't normally in audible range.

>robot speaking numbers

yep the cia is working on new technology and testing it on citizens

Also, see this site: educate-yourself.org/mc/

>The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

My man, excellent book. Schizophrenia as vestige of primary function

When they said it was going to be like Sup Forums and Sup Forums I knew it would eventually turn sour but I didn't expect it to be this fast

Is that like a professional opinion or do you just like shitposting.

What's the cure for schizophrenia? I've heard clicks since I was about 15 but I think it's tinnitis or something.

DONAL KRUMP

YOU TOOK ONE SKOOP TOO MANY
AND I HAVE NOW SENT MY DEMONIC MINIONS TO EAT YOU

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED GRUMPF

*Trumpets begin playing*

dont be retarded some get hit in their 30s

Spend some time in the countryside. Stay in a nice small town somewhere or at least just get away from the city. Also, leave your electronics behind.

It was cancer from day one. I unironically got called an antisemite for posting a merchant meme. Trap and roll threads...

Could be MI5/CIA using you as an experiment.

Go on Ebay and buy one of these:
>3 axis EMF meter
>cornet EMF meter

When the Trumpet shit starts to happen bring up the meter and read it. Look at the meter again after it has died down. It will be obvious if you are being attacked.

Check out Montalk's site: montalk.net/conspiracy/55/how-to-block-microwave-mind-programming-signals

i hope you played the visual novels the fucking anime is terrible

I am a patient of a psychiatrist and both medication and his expertise have helped me immensely.

OP, seek help.

Clown horns were heard outside of my upstairs window while I was fapping a few minutes ago.

you only think you've been being helped because the (((meds))) dumb you down to such a level that you think the psych is your friend.

SO POLITICAL

So what medicine do they give you for schizophrenia? Is it worth being branded crazy to get the meds?

>see thread
>cmd f "cyclon"
>only two results
>no Sup Forumsday references
>no saul tigh
i have to do everything myself

youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA

DOES ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT FRAKKING MUSIC?

Is this what youre hearing OP? If so something ain't right I tell you what.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPaEm-Y3Wg

Beautiful, user. Just rewatched the series recently.

OP have you ever looked at this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

Honestly sounds like you're somehow conducting a number station. Had any dental work recently?

...holy shit, I did!!!! I got implants!!!!

I had to have one of my molars removed because I had cracked it, and the process involved implanting the metal into my jaw bone.

Is that what this is? Is it just picking up radio frequencies? Whats a number station?

Sounds like a psychosis from smoking weed in your teens. This has happened to people i know, several years after. The weed is still in your body fat and now you burned some of that fat, and you get a bad psychosis out of it. Rest, drink water and call in sick from work

That could exactly be it. Dental work can sometimes make people pick up radio stations. But is there a station that's just a loop of horn playing?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZYoVw7moc

Hey OPie. I've heard noises (no voices, only noises, and yes sometimes music but not complex music like anything made today) before, myself. I also am worried it may be schizophrenia beginning, but I'm too afraid to go to the doctor to find out. However, as others have said, I started hearing them during a very stressful moment of my life. It lasted up until a few weeks after I had a house, car, and job. They have yet to return, but it's happened during two different time periods of my life when I was under immense stress. I don't even consider myself "stressed" or feel "stressed out", but hard times is hard times no matter how well you try to deal with it.

So, it went away kinda. Are you unemployed or failing out of college or under a very strict work schedule or something?

Number stations play all sorts of gibberish or white noise between cryptic chants of numbers and the NATO alphabet. I'm sure there's one out there with a trumpet solo on loop.