What the fuck happended to Turkey's culture?

It went from Ataturk's strong Nationalism to a fucking shithole with stray dogs and K*rds.
What the fuck happened?

Just T*rks being true to their nature and acting like subhuman, 85 IQ retards.

Cucked by saudi arabia.

>turkey
>culture

if only this wasn't true

roaches gonna roach

There is more retarded mongrels than normal Turks so democracy happened. I feel bad because Turks I've met were great people and now their country turns into shit.

reminder that kurds are 1/4 of the population of turkey, and that's just counting kurds in turkey

Black Turks taking over. Theres different races in Turkey.

As always, Harun Yahya is right

Intelligent people leave Turkey for better lives, thus the dumb breed and push their shitty views on their impressionable youth.

Mass exodus always leave the parent nations to be handed over to ridiculous governments, the thirty year war left Europeans running to the U.S. and turned it into a shithole for quite some time.

I want to hug all the good Turkish posters. I'm sorry you have to live there.

Why does that cathedral have four pillars?

Turkey's entered the death spiral, full on third world islamic shithole in ten years max.

Funny this hotel is called HATEmoglu

Fp as usual bp

Based Sultan Tayyip happened.

Muhamad's instant shit: take a decent nation, add a perverted death cult and a hundred thousand savages, let it ferment and there you go! Islam is like radiation, it ravages genes and destroys races. Look at photos of turkey and the near/middle east over the course of a hundred years. You can see their genetic decay, it empowers subhumans and makes the host nation's blood filthy.

90 iq

sultan erdogan is pretty nationalist and he did not make much damage to secularism here.

turkey is doing well compared to other developing countries and our location (syria iraq)

Turkey is going completely hardcore Muslim now. Like when I visit in Ankara I've seen wayyy more Hijabi

Unfortunately, this is true. There were always a lot of heavily religious conservative people. Erdocuck just enabled them.

Yes because the jews are using you as a tool. Once they are done, you're fucked.

Sure, taking all the power for himself and trying to put in a regime in which the president have all power.. after staging a fake coup d'etat....

Turkey is truly being more secular..and democratic.

if you our enemies hate him that much then this means he is on right path as a nationalist leader.

says the german, while munching pretzels and jumping up and down in his baverian leather suit
GG

got to agree, white turks have an unrealistic sense of elitism and narcicism, still better than religious knuckle heads

sarcasm is strong in this one

Islam.

well nationalism never worked that well in that region...