Who do you think Trump is referring to?

Who do you think Trump is referring to?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/332971-trump-cnns-lemon-dumbest-person-in-broadcasting
economicpolicyjournal.com/2017/05/what-steve-bannon-isnt-telling-donald.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/01/donald-trump-s-andrew-jackson-civil-war-answer-is-all-steve-bannon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

himself xdddd

Isn't it obvious?

larry king lol

It's either Maddow or Cooper.

who knows, they all appear to be vying for first place.

>all these jews

Nice. That is fucking white Colbert right?
> denying arousal

this guys show was on a TV screen in an airport i was at for a 3-hour layover. throughout the 3 hours, i think 2hr30min were ads for the same two products, and larry showed up occasionally at his table with a couple of guests to talk for a couple of minutes before returning to the ads.
is the king of radio or whatever he goes by always like that?

Fucking kek

The president said that Cuomo looked like a “chained lunatic” on television, Lemon was “perhaps the dumbest person in broadcasting,” and torched Colbert as a “no-talent guy” who talks “filthy.”

“Chris Cuomo, he’s sitting there like a chained lunatic. He’s like a boiler ready to explode, the level of hatred. And the entire, you know the entire CNN platform is that way,” Trump said in the interview.

“This Don Lemon who’s perhaps the dumbest person in broadcasting, Don Lemon at night it’s like – sometimes they’ll have a guest who by mistake will say something good. And they’ll start screaming, we’re going to commercial. They cut him off.”

thehill.com/homenews/media/332971-trump-cnns-lemon-dumbest-person-in-broadcasting

Lemon

Trump needs to stop watching television

WHY?!

He doesnt read books or bills, he surrounds himself with yes-men- TV is the only thing educating him, challenging his decisions and doesnt always tell him yes.

Most other presidents dont give one shit about the media because they are driven by policy.

I'm not sure but I think we can expect a dossier to emerge with the answer :^)

>“This Don Lemon who’s perhaps the dumbest person in broadcasting, Don Lemon at night it’s like – sometimes they’ll have a guest who by mistake will say something good. And they’ll start screaming, we’re going to commercial. They cut him off.
>tfw Sup Forums memed the shit out of this
I wonder how much influence we have had within the administration, if any.

WE

>He doesnt read books
Where do you think his fascination of Andrew Jackson comes from?

Damn, I love his style. He isn't one bit afraid of the elites. He can tell them off, straight to their faces. I'm really glad to have voted for him.

Look at the picture goyim!

that was something Bannon started pushing to help make Trump seem more presidential during the campaign. People have searched Trumps tweets/interviews for years and he has never mentioned Jackson before he started running for president. If you bought that line, youve been memed.

economicpolicyjournal.com/2017/05/what-steve-bannon-isnt-telling-donald.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/01/donald-trump-s-andrew-jackson-civil-war-answer-is-all-steve-bannon

>implying we don't have planted /our guy/ as Trumps right hand man
Bannon is a Sup Forums incarnate. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he has visit this place a few times.

>"For me, an automatic weapon is anything that you can shoot off a number of rounds very quickly. I was able to buy an AR-15 in 20 minutes," Lemon said.