HEY MODS

>DO
>YOUR
>FUCKING
>JOB
>YOU
>FUCKS

every fucking day there a million or so slide and shill threads shitting up this board at any given moment and nothing is done about them.

why the fuck do we have mods if you fucks wont do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLUMPF threads are kino

>DO
>YOUR
>FUCKING
>JOB

And they're probably surprised /bant hasn't taken off

MODS DELETE+BAN EVERY COLBERT THREAD, FFS YOU FUCKING CUNTS

mods won't help my racist friend. There are many of us so-called 'shills' here trying to post alternative views and fight the incessant intolerance and hatred that festers on Sup Forums. You can't stop us, Randy.

Good, it's a shit meme and faggots trying too hard to force it.

i concur

TWO

SCOOPS

And what you think you'll ever stop us?

Mods are the ones making slide threads you dumb faggot

>Sup Forums mods
>actually deleting shitposts

Pick only one.

Even the fucking admins give zero fucks about Sup Forums. They get off on us getting pissed at the constant shitposting.

You pretty much have to post hardcore CP to get a thread deleted on Sup Forums.

Oh, and 2 of the mods have been caught bumping niggee cock threads that were about to archive.

Sup Forums needs to be deleted and /bant/ merged with Sup Forums.

If Sup Forums goes down it will 100% take the rest of the site with it in a storm of shitposts.

You don't have to go as far as CP to get a thread deleted, a bunch of Laci Green threads a couple days ago (without nudity even) were being axed every few minutes

Mods don't have jobs. That's why they're mods.

>WE GUNNA MAKE /BANT/ GUIZ DATLL FIX DIS PRUBLOMS

>mods
>job
If you want satisfactory service look somewhere where they get paid, these people do it for free on an anime image and message sharing forum for free

STOP CLAPPING NO CLAPPING ALLOWED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS MY BOARD STOP CLAPPING RIGHT THIS INSTANCE
I GET TO SAY WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT A SCOOP
AND YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE SCOOP

I for one love the new Colbert memes.

>thread I disagree with
>shill thread

This is a board where we all have freedom of speech. Just because there is a thread you disagree with doesn't mean its a shill thread you autistic faggot.

First you have to understand some of the mods loyalties lay elsewhere, in fact they may even be working for (((people))) who want to destroy Sup Forums. See pic related

>expecting mods to do their jobs for free
Shareblue pays better, the slide threads aren't going anywhere.

Sup Forums scares (((them))) because however much they try they cant completely control chaos

Colbert threads are quality content.

7,831 Kremlin disinformation threads every day. Literally one every 15 seconds.

Kremlin threads attack western degeneracy as part of far-right propaganda campaign. The Russian social media trolls try to make "the West" seem like it's degenerate to trigger the far right fascists. Works like a charm on Sup Forums.

That explains the thousands of "degenerate" threads on Sup Forums everyday.

All the Capitalism, communism, Marxism threads
All the cultural marxism, SJW and degeneracy threads
All the Russia good, America bad threads
All the White Supremacist and Minority hate threads
All the "Suka Blyat dindu nuffin" threads.
All the "no proofs no proofs" threads

Sure, some of these odious threads are crafted by Stormfronters looking to recruit new Dylann Roofies, but the vast majority of "1 post by this ID" are obvious plants

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections#from_embed

The last 2 are politics related. Just because they go against your Trump safe space echo chamber hugbox doesn't make them off topic.

Not politics related

Reported