Why does race matter so much?

Why does race matter so much?

Wouldn't it make much more sense to discard the dumb and smelly of all races, and let intelligent people become the ubermensch, regardless of ethnicity?

Why shouldn't the Jew/Arab/Chinese/European super race be allowed to thrive? Who cares about a bunch of walmart scooter sharts just because they have blue eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZyum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this site needs to ban American IPs

I absolutely agree with you, but since we're not allowed to kill everyone with an IQ under 100, staying away from the craziest degenerates is the next best thing.

White trash is easier to deal with than violent nogs or Muslims.

>this is our enemies argument

>why shouldn't the Jew/Arab/Chinese/European super race be allowed to thrive?

it would literally be a downgrade from your average white people both in physical appearance and iQ

average white person has 100 IQ. I'm saying why not have a fascist movement full of 130+ IQ from all races.

Let the rest of humanity be an underclass to fuel the economy until all important labor is automated, and then have them bred out of existence / sterilized for cash.

I just don't understand why it's important that "white people" should continue to exist.

Because being an Iraqi Arab makes me feel superior.

>Iraqi
>Arab

can't wait until carbon fuel is banned in all 1st world countries and your country becomes irrelevant again.

>c-c-can't wait until c-carbon fuel is banned
Kek. Hey at least you're a little bit more creative than the rest I'll give you credit for that.

you know it's coming buddy.

the only thing the Arab world has going for it is oil money. Saudi """royals""" will be back to fucking goats within 50 years.

If we, as a tribe, do not preserve our existence and our identity, we will be conquered, assimilated, and forgotten.

White Nationalism is not about being or even becoming the "superior race", it's about preserving our history and our culture.

>I'm saying why not have a fascist movement full of 130+ IQ from all races.

Civic nationalism is international genocide-- the destruction of all ethnic cultures and identities.

humanity would literally stop going froward
we would fall down to some 3rd world society

just look at Brazil that's what a fully mixed society look like

culture and identity are retarded. Let's forge a new universal one, and focus on helping each other instead of selfish conquest and racial """glory""".

Nationalism is the measles of mankind - Albert Einstein.

discord.gg/CZyum

Even better

>Arab world
>burger education
Doesn't exist Juan.

I mean the UAE and their Saudi buttbuddies.

Hopefully Trump puts Mattis to good use. We can bomb the shit out of Saudi cities and keep the oil for ourselves.

Kek. Keep dreaming, it's really cute.

You know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

Lurk moar.

I've been here for years. These are the conclusions I've come to. White nationalism is fucking retarded.

>quoting (((Einstein)))
Nice bait

>hating Jews

nice bait. Jews are the best thing to come out of Europe.

>angry burger

to be Fair levantine arabs are superior to saudi and 5aleeji trash who have fucked up global view of Middle Easterners

>Why shouldn't the Jew/Arab/Chinese/European super race be allowed to thrive?
The Jewish race is not a superior race. Try harder JIDF.

Think of us what you will, we couldn't care less, but don't use oxymorons like "Levantine Arab".

>not superior
>higher average IQ
>control basically all industries in the western world

ok, kid.

>"Oh gee, *pushes glasses further onto bridge of nose* I'd be superior if only all these subhuman Jews wouldn't keep beating me at everything"
>"We need to kick jews out of our society! Without any competition, then us Aryans will finally be superior!"

this is literally you right now.

Face it, paco.

You will never be one of us.

I'm all for "civic fascism", but try to explain it to Sup Forums...

>higher average IQ
higher than what? uneducated Arabs? maybe.

Race matters because muh selfish gene.

Biological determinism ftw.

why dont you try explaining it to Sup Forums?

Care to elaborate?

Yes, that's the Levant. Your point being?

Because it's a waste of time.

No, it won't. The U.S. and the Saudis are locked into a codependent relationship called the petrodollar, it is the firmament which the entire modern economy now rests.

I don't know any Saudis but I hate their government as much as I hate my own for much of the same reason. Both kiss Israeli ass and can't stop fucking with other nations.

no because they revert to the mean over time

I don't care who or what you are, I judge you on your actions, not by your skin. Everyone gets one chance and that's it.

130+ IQ society means a society free from blacks. Just in case you haven't realized that.

It's called regression to the mean. If the average Nigger from Chad is 65 IQ , then even if you take the one nigger from Chad with a 130 IQ (lol), he still carries 65 IQ genetic from his genepool

Because you can't.

Genes exist to copy themselves. It behooves me.to see my own genes do that first and foremost. Now, my siblings genes are close to mine; I'll want to see those succeed too, so I will feel motivated to care or help with my nieces and nephews. After that I'm closest to people who look like me; they're at least in the same genetic zip code.

Kin selection, probably.
There's more of my genes in my brother than in my cousin, and more in my cousin than my second cousin, etc. Humans are wired to care about people more related to them than they are to people who are less related.
Your race is your (very) extended family for the purposes of kin selection. Bias toward people who look like you do is inbuilt because there's a higher chance they are related to you and thus carry some of your genes.

We could just steal all their oil, and then continue to sell it exclusively in USD. Same economic effect, but without the annoying Arabs. Their entire defense is contingent on US forces. Trump could make it happen in days if there was popular support.

then he could throw a Roman-style Triumph for Mattis.

Kill yourself niggerloving jew. You speak like an edgy 13 year old.

>they get ONE CHANCE to please me. If not then they are DEAD to me....psh....nothin racial, kid...

>

>Why does race matter so much?
Because race defines your behavior to 85%
Because race is identity
Because race is a breeding result of thousands of years
Because race is history of a people
Because breed makes the difference between shepherd dog a hunting dog and lap dog.
Because race is a link to your ancestors
Because race represents a line between We and those
Because race is the beginning of a community
Because race is all that matters

Eugenics is the answer.
Sterilize:
>everyone under 90 IQ
>after 10 years, those in the bottom 10th percentile
>anyone currently on government handouts for more than 3 years
>any corruption in politics/government positions at any level
>anyone who seeks an abortion but can't pay for it
>felons
>career criminals
>Illegal aliens
Also:
>Birthright citizenship should only apply to those with a parent who is a citizen.

>Paternity testing should be mandatory, all children should have DNA samples taken at birth and kept on file for the next 120 years

>Those sterilized should no longer be able to vote, hold any goverment funded job, donate or be involved in any direct way with political campaigns, petitions or ballot measures

>all elected and top eschelon appointed officials should be audited before taking office, and again every other year, felony charges mandated upon any wrong doing

>all elected and top level appointed officials should have to random drug test for ALL controlled substances, 2x a month, investigation mandated upon testing positive, charges mandated upon any wrong doing

>mandatory yearly audits for anyone with a net worth over $35 million

>mandatory audits for the top 0.01% of businesses every 4 years

>not white

No wonder why you think this is a good idea

Tell me how you really feel goy?

I would love to see the house of Saud dead, but it isn't going to happen. They're too powerful and (((connected))).

It wont matter once gene editing becomes widespread, then we can just remove all those bad traits

>multi ethnic movement where high IQ people work together and help each other and use everyone else as work cattle
they have that movement, it's called Judaism.

No. You need a large portion of society to be willing law abiding compliant workers.

A society of supermen would fail.

hell seger broder

From most of them, yeah. I literally don't care about race. I am neither "fuck niggers" or "but we have to protect all those based niggers". Race is totally irrelevant.

I don't think that's what "The Selfish Gene" was getting at. It's not that animals consciously collaborate to further the spread of their genes, it's that genes that encode behavior which encourages their spread tend to survive in the long term.

However in the short term, there's nothing stopping a bunch of extremely altruistic geniuses from totally suiciding the genes that encode altruism. Something beneficial in one environment isn't necessarily good in all environments.

Altruism is good for building civilization, but in a global society where the altruistic are a shrinking minority, it's a suicidal trait. The gene will not survive.

>high IQ
>judaism
pick only one

Israel is only like 20% Ashkenazi IIRC

lots of Sephardics and Palestinians.

>he thinks being "arab" is something to be proud of

the saudi delusion knows no bounds

day the oil runs out is the day Ill be at the southern border with my AK you fucking human trash

>hell seger broder
SIEG HEIL KAMERAD

are you saying the Ashkenazi Jews having higher IQs?

Yep. The European Jews.

It shouldn't matter, I know.
But instead, we have 6 gorillion dindus going "muh opression!" and "DATS RACIST!"

Worse, there's a lot of white cucks who want to keep this race shit alive because, oh I don't know... Something about whitewashing or another dumb shit like that.

>day the o-oil runs out
Try to be creative at least, rape baby.

So you're telling me the more Aryan genes the Jews have, the more intelligent and better off they are over-all?

You're absolutely right. That is why I strongly support eugenics, more specifically, Eutelegenisis.

This is remarkably true.

My wife has a lot of shitty family members but also a handful of engineers. People with patents.

I hope to God I don't roll the shit genes, because they exist.

We are talking alcoholics that can't hold their liquor bad. The kinds that get into fights after less than 6 drinks.

Israel is a containment zone for Jewish sand niggers.
The high IQ Ashkenazi live in disporia.
Like I said it's literally what you're describing.

>what you're discribing
Sorry thought you were OP

that tends to be the case. But still, it remains true that Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ than the European average.

But some people need to feel proud of being white. They don't have anything else, so they pick a trait and put all their effort in protecting it. The same happens sometimes when products from other countries are cheaper and of better quality compared to native ones, the only argument that you will see in defense of the old products is that they are made inside the borders.
Nationalism is a lost of time. Nietzsche talks against it, that's why you don't see people talking about him here (another reason is that he said that (((they))) were superior than the nationalists germans).

I want to love and nurture that foxe, to protect him from the wickedness of the world

whatever you know im right.. Jordan has the best education, healthcare and roads of any /me/ country with 1% of your budget. have you ever been to Jeddah mate?

You know the only thing keeping your ilk in order is the oil, as soon as the money runs out you will jump ship and start killing each other like rabid africans

Well you rolled something, I think your luck of the roll is blessed now. Go ahead

Yes, they have
And for a simple reason, the rabbis have already observed years ago that only the cleverest are married.
(So they also learn the Torah by heart and discuss the rabbi can see how smart a child is)
In contrast to us, the Jews have been running Eugenic for centuries
What do you think where hitler in germany had the awareness of race?
Many right-wing Jews have also been involved in the Thule society.

>Jordan has the best education, healthcare and roads of any /me/ country
See? Now this is a much better bait. I guess even rape baby mongrels have the capacity to learn after all.

Regression from the mean only applies when you assume random selection. If you had selected reproduction, regression to the mean would not occur.

I mean that's the basic principle of eugenics. Let more intelligent people reproduce to have more intelligent offspring. Use your brain, man.

Never heard that word before, but I totally agree. It would be interesting if in Fascist America we could rework Planned Parenthood to be a global eutelegenisis center.

It's not like we're gonna put birth control and sexual freedom back in Pandora's Box. Might as well work with it.

see
>be Jews
>have Aryan DNA now
>kill off white/Aryan race through white genocide
>???
>profit!

It's too bad intelligence does not produce altruism.

>Many right-wing Jews have also been involved in the Thule society.
Incorrect. There are no good Jews. The very word "Jew" itself pays tribute to Torah and the religion of Judaism. Religion is a choice. Being a Jew...is a choice. Why are you making the wrong choice?

>logical argument
>RAPE BABY RAPE BABY
>being this obsessed with rape and genetics

Must suck having no culture or freedom to speak of, I just feel sorry for you more than anything, I spent 2 weeks in saudi and almost wanted to kill myself.

sexually repressed, incest riddled, child rapists the lot of you

>being this obsessed with genetics
You forget where you are, mutt. Try again.

>Trump could make it happen in days if there was popular support.

There isn't and he can't.

your King has an irish accent lmao

yeah. I appreciate the benefits of having the Overton Window shift to the right (if such a concept really has merit), but I really hope Spencer and the whole WN crowd don't gain traction. It's such a non-starter movement. It'll only end in failure and a reaffirmation of liberal ideas.

>muh white genocide
pls go

when people say Jew on Sup Forums they main racial Jews. Ashkenazi.

We'll all be laughing together on the day of the table cloth.

I am not talking about religious Jews.

But from Jews who had been separated from their faith and had become Christian.
And so they were considered German

Of which there were a few hundred thousand who also married Germans.

Purely genetically speaking about 25% Germans have some Jewish blood in themselves

>Wouldn't it make much more sense to discard the dumb and smelly of all races, and let intelligent people become the ubermensch, regardless of ethnicity?
That would defeat the purpose of white nationalism. It's like telling feminists to get STEM degrees instead of women's studies to fight the gender gap.

Why couldn't he? I feel like even liberals would get behind ass-raping the Saudis if there was a convincing enough false flag. Maybe if 9/11 was reopened and there was demonstrable evidence that Saudi Arabia was behind it.

Try to remember that Trump was honest-to-god triggered as fuck by 9/11, and he's the kind of guy that gets revenge. I would only be mildly surprised if it happened.

>pls go
you cant even hold your own in an adult discussion. stay defeated.

>when people say Jew on Sup Forums they main racial Jews. Ashkenazi.
A Jew is a Jew. They are all united by Torah. Because of how evil Torah is, there are no good Jews.

>But from Jews who had been separated from their faith and had become Christian.
You cannot be a Jew and a Christian. You cannot serve Christ and Moloch. Don't you know the God spits out the lukewarm?

>implying Aryans aren't the savior race
moshe pls

it's semantics. Just replace Jew with Ashkenazi in your head when you're browsing Sup Forums

Jew = religion vs. Jew = nationality

Or how would you describe a Jew who is not Judaic?

>Just replace Jew with Ashkenazi in your head when you're browsing Sup Forums

What good is an intelligent man if he doesn't exalt the dumb, stupid and blind to his level? Such a man only means to control and enslave the inferior. But the G-D makes all things new and good.

what? I realize the european blood is what makes them smart. I think you have me confused for someone else

>Or how would you describe a Jew who is not Judaic?
Pic related. Unless the Jew renounces the falsehoods in his history and culture as the fabrications they are, and unless the Jew wakes up to the Plot and acts in accordance, he is still just a Jew.

The Jew who renounces the evil in his religion and culture, but who himself still carries Jewish genetics, is a

>Semite of Hebrew lineage

>You cannot be a Jew and a Christian.
St. Paul disagrees.
Romans 1:16 :
>For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
What does that have to do with my claim? I'm saying white nationalist rhetoric is just a ploy to get special treatment (i.e., gibs), just like BLM. If white nationalists cared about white people, they wouldn't be celebrating (because of the political opportunity) so much when a terror attack happens in Western Europe or a white woman gets murdered by a black guy.

No. I mean the Jews who realize this. They are not trying to spread our genes hoping the whole world will be up-lifted and made right. Instead, they are taking our genes and killing us off, because they believe then (((they))) will be the master race.

>No. You need a large portion of society to be willing law abiding compliant workers.
>A society of supermen would fail.

If you had a society of supermen you wouldn't need nearly as many laws. People would self regulate.

You wouldn't need building codes, because someone who is intelligent would know that building a house out of sticks is a terrible idea, etc.

>St. Paul disagrees.
Tell me what Jesus says.