Antifa kills thousands of frogs to protest altright

How do we retaliate?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/18/americas/peru-giant-frog-deaths/
youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sue them for enviormental damages

Got a link to the article?

you cringy kekistan posters have only yourselves to blame.

>militant LARPing retards intentionally kill tens of thousands of endangered frogs
>to impress a collective of people that also happens to be obsessed with environmental stewardship
We don't have to go a god-damned thing

smells like bullshit
sage till sauce

>www.cnn.com/news/they_killed_the_fucking_frogs

>are as a

when will society finally confess to itself, that leftists/antifas/communists are seriously mentally ill people and dangerous to society and lock them up into mental institutions

WHEN ?!

Antifa is so fucked now

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

I checked, enjoy your Slide thread.

We should poison 10 thousand ANTIFA members.. who's Thirsty I got that alt right tears coolaid

Only a leftist would be cowardly and stupid enough to kill a helpless animal "in protest" who has nothing to do with their opponents...

Show the article to PETA, hopefully that'll create a conflict between these two terrorist organisations.

They are just doing witchcraft. Did you forget the world has been taken over by satanists?

Probably a higher up at CNN's idea

Oh my.... what have we unleashed?!?!
Praise Kek, show him who´s froggiest.

Throw Greenpeace and PETA at them. Watch the whole left side implode.

fake OP

cnn.com/2016/10/18/americas/peru-giant-frog-deaths/

(((We the Alt-Right)))

> regopm

common sage

Goobers, Christfags, and alt-right conservatives confess their degree of mental illness.

>How do we retaliate?

We don't. Nature does. Give it a few months and the mosquito population spirals out of control.

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

Fake and gay.

Sage.

>How do we retaliate?

Point out the environmental effects of killing so many frogs. You just disrupted the ecosystem, antifa!

The Church of the Environment will declare them heretics and burn them at the stakes for us.

Also get PETA involved. It's so cruel!

Make some Pepes with Indian headdresses and single tears going down their cheek superimposed on the front of the Great Frog Massacre.

Claim that it's racist against the French. When they say French isn't a race, claim that they're Islamophobic.

This shits fake, I saw this image a few months ago.