Why are ISIS suicide bombers always so happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jannah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

72 virgins in Heaven

Funny part in that nobody said the virgins would be women

Not that that matters to these faggot Muslims

Massive doses of drugs. I'm not even kidding, they're all stoned out of their minds to take away the terror of knowing they're going to die.

Some are high as fuck, boi

Would you want to live there?

Sunni scum need to be eradicated off the face of the earth

>Why are ISIS suicide bombers always so happy

goats

They get to get away from all the muslims while taking a few shitskins with them.

Faking it or true believers

Oy Vey they never attack Israel.

When you accept death you start to live in peace.
Twice in my life I accepted death:
When I was 10 I got seriously ill, turned out I had type1 diabetes. I thought at that age Diabetes was like Aids or something and I only had days to live. I'll never forget how peaceful I felt for the one day between thinking I was gonna die and being told what Diabetes actually is.
The second, I fell over and was being trampled in a mosh pit at a Slayer show. I tried so hard to get up but I couldn't. I thought, "this is how it ends" and for a few seconds felt the same peace that I felt in the Hospital 15 years prior.
Note: A black guy actually grabbed me and lifted me off the ground... but he was at a Slayer show so I'm assuming he was based.

they're fairies, so it doesn't really matter

Combination of drugs and comfortable delusions. The nature of religion is to seduce men with comforting lies. The upside is they die believing in some higher purpose and a paradisaical afterlife, which never comes of course, but at that point it doesnt matter because they no longer exist. It is better to live miserably with the harsh truth than to live comfortably in a lie.

they know western civilization is over

High as fuck

Allahu Akbar!!!!! lalalalala KAAAAA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Oy Vey, not wounded Al Qaeda members!!!

If you were a shitskin, you'd be glad to know you were about to die too

they're on pcp and lsd and shit

Not really sure what your point is pal. The israelis are pretty fucking dumb for treating their enemies, but from what I've read they do it to get on their good side and gain possible intelligence. Either way not sure what it has to do with my post.

>Why are ISIS suicide bombers always so happy?
Because they won't have to deal with sand finding its way into their asscrack and balls anymore.

Opium.

Cause they're usually studly and hot. They get to rape and breed inferiors and they know they're dominant alphas.

Turbo brainwashing.

>You get to Heaven
>It's actually just Sup Forums

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Their version of paradise has fountains of wine, loose slags and all kinds of pleasures.

Basically they believe that upon death Allah will put them in a Western society.

They use suicide bombs with mental health issues and autistic fidget spinners

Because their suffering is almost over

>American rifle

thick, uneducated, stupid

>Not really sure what your point is pal. The israelis are pretty fucking dumb for treating their enemies, but from what I've read they do it to get on their good side and gain possible intelligence. Either way not sure what it has to do with my post.

Yes they're so dumb Goy.

So dumb they treat their wounded Mercenaries.

So dumb they talked about using Proxy Armeis to attack Syria, Iraq, and Iran way back in the 90s.

Or maybe it's just that you're too dumb to figure this out, when all the pieces are right in front of your stupid face.

Because they think they're about to get laid

Because it's all fake and ISIS=Mossad jews pranking you

They have something to believe in--you don't.

How would you look if you were pillaging the holy land from the infedel while veiled women begged for your big migrant cock?

where is that meme graphic on MOhammed Atta cell being infiltrated and directed by Mossad

This

they know it will be over soon

If I firmly believed that after an "honorable" death I would get an Allah's sponsored brothel with pure virgins and alcohol would be happy too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jannah

>For these will be the ones brought nearest to God in Gardens of bliss: many from the past and a few from later generations. On couches of well-woven cloth they will sit facing each other; everlasting youths will go round among them with glasses, flagons, and cups of a pure drink that causes no headache or intoxication; [there will be] any fruit they choose; the meat of any bird they like; and beautiful eyed maidens like hidden pearls: a reward for what they used to do

>The second, I fell over and was being trampled in a mosh pit at a Slayer show. I tried so hard to get up but I couldn't. I thought, "this is how it ends" and for a few seconds felt the same peace that I felt in the Hospital 15 years prior.
Hahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha... Stupid fucking leaf... Ahahahaha

Maybe the middle east is such an unbearable hellhole that the guy is excited to off himself in a certain fashion.

You remember being a kid right? They are living in pure ignorance until death.

Those Slayer tickets cost more than your family makes in a year.
Also, you wipe your ass with your hand.

religious faith, the promise of an eternal reward. Sickening

POO
O
O

This

Because the ride ends after they blow up.

I wonder what it's like to be on the ISIS PR team. Would be pretty funny if it was like any other desk job.

IN
N

LOO
O
O

They are brainwashed

Nice shit brown ID colour :^)

Their ennemies?
>Funded by the saudis,
>Don't attack the saudis anymore since Houtis are hotter shit
>Attack mainly Shias muslims
>Focus on Syria, last country in the region beside Iran that hasn't bowed to the us of a.
ennemies, really?

The Arabic word "houri" for those virgins is for female only.

KEK.
/thread.

This is brilliantly offensive. Can you imagine how triggered people would be if you posted that on Twitter.

amazing

>Why are ISIS suicide bombers always so happy?

see

so does that mean we are all dead and martyred?
Is that why I can't leave this place?

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

>cups of a pure drink that causes no headache or intoxication

... water?

Cos in Sweden they're the only men getting laid

filtered water, most likely

>Sup Forums
>heaven