Why do you hate Chechens?

Why? It makes me sad, what did we ever do?
Have you had any negtive encounters with Chechens, or are you simply repeating what a bunch of salty Russians say?

They're basically Muslim niggers. Disgusting animals

Behaving like animals, being terrorists etc.
Well, you figure it out.

Noxchi vuy ho sa vash?

Boston marathon.

What's wrong with Chechens? I was in Prague last year, it was nice.

kek
Because they are barbaric muslims and idiots confuse them with the czech republic

Their waffles are terrible.

I don't mind Chechens. They are based and as long as they stay that way and out of my world I won't advocate slaughtering their stupid asses.

Come on, that was like two Chechens and they weren't even full Chechens

literally who

Are they Barbric because they're Muslims or because they're Chechens?

They are barely human. Only one step higer than actual niggers.

How?

who hates chechens? what's the point? their keked to absolute shit of course some people there lose their minds completely

Ask a chechen anything you faggots

There are no non-barbaric muslims
Does that give you a hint?

You and I both know that's not true but okay.

Your diaspora garbage fucking bombed my city and my dad was almost hurt by it. My dad was at the finish line during the Boston Bombing. He got knocked on the ground from the blast and saw the whole thing happen.

I want you all the die I hope Putin genocides the Chechens one day. Don't come to Boston

>salty Russians
Nigga they're the only ones who defend your retarded asses at all. I don't know why, considering what awful chimp niggers you've been to them, but they're the only ones who aren't hoping to genocide your asses.

Hmm, I'm thinking all the times they murdered Russian civilians to get their filthy Muslim nation independent, then got massacred

Sorry

That video in which some chechen animals decapitate some Russian conscripts formed my opinion about them.
All the other stuff, like the Boston marathon bombing, just confirmed this.
I'm surprised the Russians let you life, they are usually not that soft, and I hope they rectify that mistake in time.

no one hates chechens except gay liberals. you are based and white.

>hurr durr muuuuh daddy was almost hurt wäääää wäääää
MEANWHILE your goverment has killed millions of civilians all around the world , how many fathers brothers mothers sisters children do you think has your goverment killed?
>inb4 muuh freedom and shiet
If you really that you are on the good side of history kill yourself kikelover

Gee, most of ISIS is made up of, who, exactly?

Arabs you imbecile

I remember you fuckers taking children as hostages in a school once.
Just die already, you scum.

I'm half Chechen and my mom used to tell me my dad was Czech out of shame

We have chechen refugees here in Poland. Thing is they are actual refugees, so mostly women and children. The problem is they are almost exclusively muslim, and not the educated persian type

I dont hate them.

Right, because the Russians were so innocent right? They're literally doing the same thing to Ukraine.

I watched a video of German women being assaulted by shitskins and no German man strong enough to aid them, your point?

What I love Chechens.

Genocides faggots and doesn't afraid of nothings.

Does this man look bad to you? I don't think so.

Why did your mom fuck a Chechen if she's so ashamed?

They don't hate you. You're just not part of the white world. Kinda like albanians.

>repeating what a bunch of salty Russians say?
What do the salty Russians say? I've seen Russians say that you're not like sand nigger muslims, that you're cultured, traditional and whatnot although I know you can behead as moderately as most subhuman al nusra sand monkeys. So they often defend you on the Internet actually. Maybe it's because your land is part of their country but it's also possible that noone loves you except Russians. I know I wouldn't want to deal with your mountain nigger bullshit in my country.

Do you also remember the Russians killing innocent civilians in grozny by bombing them for weeks non stop killing over 200 thousand women and children?
Why do you justify their actions while being so outraged about a fighters group who was acting independently?

>MEANWHILE your goverment has killed millions of civilians all around the world , how many fathers brothers mothers sisters children do you think has your goverment killed?

This was exactly how the bombers rationalized their actions. I could give a fuck less how many of your scum our government kills. I hope all Chechen children fucking burn in a fire one day and the Russian soldiers burn down Grozny.

Has nothing to do with freedom, I NEVER said I approve of U.S. foreign policy but nice projection, but that makes it ok for your scum diaspora to injure and murder people? Why are they such cowards? Why couldn't they try to assassinate some politician for their shitty gesture?

I hope you all die. I really do and I could honestly care less what my government does in shitty foreign Muslim nations. Also, you're NOT white

Lmao Kadyrov is a puppet but thank you.

>You and I both know that's not true
I live in an international student home.
I get educated, bright muslims around me, you can have normal conversations with them, you can talk to them about politics, you can even have fun with them. I talked with some of them for hours, but they all have one thing in common:
Deep inside they are all religious extremists, because that's what Islam demands.
So fuck off shitskin, go shill on another board.

>reddit spacing
I didn't even read your post and have already lost all respect for you.

One word: Muslims

They hate capitalism and libertarian values,
so they can kindly fuck off.

It's the tactics and the way that Chechens fight which is why we hate you. You're scum that murders children instead of standing up to your real enemy

You don't seem to know many Russians do you? If they didn't want to deal with our bullshit they should of let us go.

Wait wait
Are we talking about Chechenia Chechens or about Island-Monkey-Education-Chechens-who-are-actually-Czechs?

>capitalism and libertarian values
You too can fuck off, Chaim.

>doesn't want to be associated with goverment and take the blame for their actions
>accuses a whole nation for the actions of 2 brothers and holds them responsible for what they did

Nice mental gymnastics faggot

>I didn't even read your post

Surprised a subhuman Chechen can even read. Go back to your shithole you leech. I love how proud you are to be one of the biggest subhumans on Earth yet you don't even live in Chechnya

Don't hate them. Wahhabi sunni Muslims though. Once The Saudis are overthrown might not have problem with them, but for now they are Assads enemies in his 'civil war'.

What are you talking about Germany?
That was a defensive move.

I'm not a shitskin but okay

you can't be this stupid

No one said they're proud chill

any proper chechen rejects salafism. only cucked diaspora retards who fell for sa*di propaganda affirm to that fake sect.

Don't care. I can't wait for the third Russia-Chechnya war when Putin finally finishes the job and just kills all of you.

>I will never get to be a Russian puppet dictator.
Maybe in another life time...

Chechens get mentioned here like 1 in 10000 posts.

Just more leftist insects LARPing. Remember to bomb your local leftist university lecture theatre.

How could you be proud to be part of one of the most primitive and subhuman groups of people on Earth?

Oh

aren't they terrorists ? IIRC they took over a school and started blowing up and shooting kids, basically they're the bad guys.

Divide and conquer more secret male ass rapes

NIgger I'm not the guy you were replying to, learn to use ID's

In that case you either defended them without getting to know them (which makes you a cuck) or you thought you knew them which makes you retarded.

Probably get raped

Why do you live in the U.K.? Why the hell don't you go back to your mountain shithole of jihad and decay?

They can't let you go because neocons will instanly put a few bases there and Saudis turn your country into ISIS.

Are you fucking kidding me? The Russian s bombed grozny in the second war from MILES away for WEEKS because they got ripped a second asshole in the first war and were afraid to engage in a frontal war
Chechens never wanted those wars but we fought with everything we had , while Russia had every military equipment they wanted all we had were some aks and rpgs of course we'd use guerilla tactics you stupid nigger that's what tacticians do
The beslan incident I don't approve of but I completely understand why they did it , all they wanted was for russia to stop the bombardment and pullout of chechnya, but what did putin do? He sent his retarded special forces in their causing all those death , and just for your information a lot of those kids were killed by Russians themselves

Chechen jihadis were one of the early prototypes for what is known as ISIS today. In fact there are lots of Chechens in IS and Al Qaeda today because the Russians smashed their asses so hard they fled the country in droves.

>Don't care
then kill yourself nigger

>Hans
>claiming other Western countries on the wrong side of history

Funniest comment from New Algeria all week!

Precisely these euromutt Americans and others don't seem to talk a whole lot of shit about something they know nothing of, typical.

>Sup Forums argues that Chechens are bad they kill Russian soldiers and children
>meanwhile on another thread we have slavs are subhumans replies

Really makes you think.

Are Chechen women more or less likely to shave their pussy? I wouldn't mind being married to a good chechen pussy.

>hans
Read the thread you stupid nigger.

All we see from Chechens is slav, which equals subhuman, and fundamentalist Muslim jihadist's which make you double subhuman

All the info we need to want to kill you

Lmao. Care to mention why Russia was fighting in Chechnya to begin with? Surely it was just because those pure and innocent Chechens needed to be oppressed.
Also you had plenty of military equipment from that Russian military base you attacked and beheaded everyone in as part of an ISIS style execution video.

I shave, don't know about the rest of 'em.

Are you a girl?

>Chechen
This joke was funny in my head

Chechen's aren't Slavs

>Why do you hate Chechens?
they're overwhelmingly muslim

That's called population control, idiot.
They're just containing the infection.
You think you gave them a fight, but the objective was complete even before muh guerilla warfare.
Guess what? it's almost certainly gonna happen again in the future.

I would say yes but I know pol will hate me even more and tell me to "post tits or gtfo" so I will say no.

>post tits or gtfo
post tits or gtfo

Are you chechen?

Right.
Hans is paying for your gibs while you stay in finer accommodations than you ever would have any actual right to.
>Akmed home 24/7 incest party with his 3 sister-wives and eight mentally retarded "children"

Have some honor: KYS and your poisonous spawn you filthy fucking shitskin!

They're like some mixture of slav and Caucasian. There's loads of Chechen diaspora and they're all mixed. Either way, what am I saying, you're not even actual humans anyways

Why don't you kill yourself muslim scum?

If it wasn't already obvious, yes.

Russia should never tolerate your kind. You're the worst kind of mongol, the mohammedan mongol needs to be purged from earth.

Because I have to impregnate your women first wolfgang

Oh

So lets see.
>slav Caucasian sand nigger mix
>female
>muslim

Can you get any more inferior?

I hate goatfuckers wherever they come from, even from the moon.

I find it funny how Muslim women push jihadi ideology almost as much as radical imams do.
Watching Abdullah behead an infidel makes your pussy wet as fuck under that burka but you can always be comfortable in the knowledge that you will never have to be the one to fight for the caliphate. This is why the Koran advocates wifebeating tbqh.

I don't believe you , if you are really chechen you should be able to answer this question in chechen

Ho c1er michar yu? Ha mel sho du?

If you can't answer I know you are a fat britbong larping as a chechen

I think not.

They were given the chance to let us go and not to tolerate us.

This is the same AMA muzzie from yesterday.

Confirm by stating your opinion of disgusting Roaches inviting you to leave the Infidels?

American flag and Canadian and British flag posters are the Russian Internet Defense Force. They push Richard Spender, Dugian, NaziBal, and Putin = Communists

The Alt-Right was quickly taken over by the RIDF like European Nationalist groups

>for your
>your
I'M NOT THAT GUY
LOOK AT IDS BEFORE YOU POST
Fucking hell, you're the second American in this thread who obviously migrated from r*ddit in the last few weeks.

>shitskin!
>!
>using exclamation marks on a taiwanese rice-doodling forum
Seriously, stop posting, just lurk, at least for a while

yes.. goy.. YES.. love capitalism.. support us.. drink PEPSI.. yessssss.. *snort*

Have you not seen my flag?