SHE FUCKING WON

She was the smartest and best for the Job. You sexist bigots will never know what amazing things she could've down. Now wumpy dumpy McDrumphy has the nuclear codes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ1D2LCsao
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKUMPY LUMPY TRUMPY HAAASS SCOOPULAR CODES DADDY

Kek

>ID GET
>no get
SAD!

Not a strong enough women to free herself from the chains of George Soro's Inc, being his submissive bitchslave. Sad!

He's been president for almost 4 months and hasn't started a nuclear war yet. I'm not sure I could say the same about Hillary had she won.

tfw too few scoops to win

>tfw to smart to have two scoops

Clinton would have earned the worlds respect by now, there wouldn't be this awful circus. She was Intelligent, Reserved, Eloquent and Diligent.

she will be dead or in jail by the end of the year

She was intelligent, nihilistic, but no wicked sense of humor

she lost.

kek

>to smart to win

Someone post a WoJack brain edit and then Sage this thread

>tfw 2 intellegant for words

Get over it the elections are done your country decided who they want so now you fat hamburgers have gotta deal with it

Get over it the elections are done your country decided who they want so now you fat hamburgers have gotta deal with it

If her campaign was smart she would've campaigned in the rust belt states

>implying that women are smart

Reminds me of that half nigger who claimed she was too beautiful to find a man to hide her failure at life.

Buht she wun duh popular vote!

>She was the smartest and best for the Job
She said she wanted to nuke Iran and invade Syria.

DRUMPFY PUSSY GRABBY MUH MOMMY FETISH WHITE FUCKING MALE PUMPY RUMPLE PUFF!

>we lost because we're too smart

why do liberals have to constantly reassure themselves they're smart? is it because they live in a world of denial , when everyday they run into little bits of evidence that they're wrong?

like dis

youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ1D2LCsao

>tfw 2 scoop short of the presidency

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>tfw too smart for rural voters and males

>tfw they're uneducated but they still outsmarted me

>tfw 2 intellect to discuss politics on a politics board

>tfw to smart too win
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

Supporting Hilary was fun for the memes but seriously we can't let her get the scoops.

She can't get the scoops even if we DID let her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

to dumb to win is "too smart" now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT ...

btw :
LEFTISTS LOCK UP INto MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, WHEN ?!!?

SHE FUCKIN WON!

FUCKIN BLUMPF

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GLEEMPF!

it is clear from the sheer mental degeneration and imbecillig derangement

that OP is a female.

Your knives are meme and your flag belongs in Team Fortress 2

Fuck, I have the same frames :(

This can't be real.

Are you really shocked at this point?

>the smartest and best for the Job
Was the guy who single handed destroyed the Clinton and Bush dynasty in one season and he did it without the woman, gay, black, Muslim, Hispanic and trans votes.

Hillary is so stupid she started to believe her own propaganda

>could've down
is the misspelling part of the bait?

She lost because she thought Trump was dumb, just like you. That's why Trump will continue to win.