>Donald Drumpf won the 2016 electio-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 scoops for Hillary

>still talking about the election results
kill yourself OP, you fucking faggot

Fuck the alt-right

He didn't specify who it was rigged for when he made those claims.

Illegal aliens don't count.

>gas yourself

If the American left hate this system why didn't they change it when Obama was in charge?

I know this is a slide thread, but I still enjoy thinking about how salty Hillary voters are.

Hillary rekt.

>umm no sweetie sanders is the nominee

>I won the baseball game because my team had more hits! Who cares who scored more runs?

If you have more points in golf you don't win. It's best to know the rules of the game you're playing if you want to win.
Clean your room.

>65mil americans voted for a proven corrupt liar

k

-n
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

More like -1 scoops KEK

Why would illegals vote for Hillary. Hispanics love Trump. The Hispanics love nobody more than Trump. Trump won bigly with Hispanics. Trump Tower has the best taco bowls.

So sorry, as I've missed you

Hair, I was whipping round

So high up, got my chin up

I don't care if I never come down

I don't care if I never come down

Why do you assume Hispanics = Illegal?

Do I need to report you to your Shareblue supervisor for racism?

OP sucks cocks

it's amazing they had to add so many fake millions to hillary's count just to make it seem like she at least /could/ have been president.

if people wanted her to be president, they'd have gone to her rallies and showed support.

Trump won by a landslide. I still remember election day when they actually called California for hillary before a single vote was counted - like seriously the amount of retarded bias going on was paramount. They /HAD/ to give her those 55 just to make it somewhat fair.

Trump won hands down.

Fuck I miss the election when Trump had a semblance of knowing what he was doing. Trump has been getting memed by the democucks in office almost non-stop, and the fake news shit never stopped so it's still a fucking minefield to figure out what he is or isn't doing.

I hope liberals just fucking kill themselves. They want to die anyway, that's why they wanted Hillary - she'd have gladly started a war with russia and that would have sooner gone nuclear than not.

Please, if you're a lib dem - just kill yourself.

Kill your own self, don't make anyone else do it for you. At least take responsibility for just that.

He's just as racist as me. Us liberals are the real racists, don't you know?

We just want you to argue your point without resorting to calling people racists. You shouldn't take all the blame but repressing what normal people see in front of their very eyes by calling them racists has done more to encourage racism than anything else.

Good call. He lost the game he didn't play.

Are you so retarded that you actually ignore voter fraud

I don't know what you're talking about son. I'm the real racist here.

DDERUUUUUUUU,MMMMMMFFKKKFKKKKRPBLBLLBLBLBL

REEEEEEEEE
A LITERAL NAZI

Excuse me but I'm the whitest male therefore I'm the most racist

Yes, Liberals are actually that deluded.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE????

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE WHITE MALES ON THIS BOARD, EWW DISCUSTING I'M NEVER VISITING THIS SITE AGAIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE MONSTERS ALLOW WHITE PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD LET ALONE FUCKING WHITE MALESSS OMG DON'T YOU PPL REALIZE ITS 2017????!!

>extra 3 million from California matters

>what is the electoral college

WE ARE A REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY FAGGOT

DIRECT DEMOCRACY IS FOR PUSSY FAGGOTS

-n by over 80 electoral votes, also his name is really trump and shillary is a loser criminal.

>Trump literally talks about the election results all the time

DRRUUUMMMPDPFPPFPFPFPF BOLBLBLBLKBLBLBLBLKBKB SOODODNNNTTTT CLLAPAPPPPPO