Carreer thread

Why havnt you taken the nurse pill Sup Forums?

>decent pay
>good hours
>lots of room for growth

Where my other nurses at?

Also carreer thread. Post what you do and how you like it.

I'm a teacher, I have no complaints.

I don't want to clean up vomit and diarrhea at 4am

>Good career
>Holding shit bucket while landwhale takes a dump

Finna apply for grad school next year. Haven't decided if I should do stats or math.

>Finna
Please stop.

>tfw when working 3 days a week for six figures

Feels bretty good

I am going to be President of the United States

Constantly getting sick because of the lung butter flinging through the air, then bringing that home to your family

Im a cad designer/documenration manager for a large chemical plant, 22, making 60k in missouri. Could be worse.

Because being NEET is comfy. There's no point in trying anymore, our economy is going to collapse and there's all the disgusting syrians coming here so why try when I can just look at catgirls all day?

Kek why would I? I enjoy using words like that as a pasty whito.

Stop being a vague little shit and tell us what you do.

Barron come out of your room, dinner's ready.

Are you the one making the frogs gay?

Nurse

Because we have enough people trying to imitate nigger culture as it is.

Wife is going back to school for this in the fall. Nursing is a womans profession.

It's my god given right as a white male to appropriate cultures.

Dont know about canada but in the USA CNAs do that shit while we give drugs and change dressings and bitch at the doctor for not taking us seriously when, say, my post op day 4 patient is bleeding out and her incision nerds revision.

Army reserves officer. Plan on getting a political career. Got good combat experience and learned A LOT about how to be a leader in Afghanistan. Was totally worth shattering my elbow.

I make more money as a mechanic than you will ever make as a nurse.

Start my first day at a CPA firm tomorrow.

i hope you have a vagina

Loool keep believing that my man. Male nurses get more respect and move up faster than women do. We get picked for high positions and in general have a higher work ethic.

That is, if youre not a millenial cunt

Nursing is honest hard work that helps people. Family is looking for a home care nurse right now for the grandparents.

If you're a male nurse I'm assuming you're gay or at least bicurious though, and I'm probably not going to be wrong.

I heard male nurses swim in pussy though

nursing is an overrated field. you bust your ass for land whales and mentally unstable ex methheads while being taken advantage of by shekelstein.

meme

>good hours
>G O O D H O U R S
>O
>O
>D
>H
>O
>U
>R
>S

If you are over the age of 23 and not working full time get fukt youre just as bad as a NEET

That's not what I'm saying, what I was saying is that nurses have really shitty working hours.

Yeah nursing is a field where the demand is based on when people get sick. People don't get sick on a 9-5 basis.

I don't know what the fuck OP is talking about when they say nursing has good hours.

Yeah shift work fucking sucks and does a number on your health.

>the dress on the girl
what did the painter mean by this?

because I became a software engineer, and unlike all my classmates in university I was actually good at it so I got a job with good pay and good hours.

>nurse
faggot

Wow so you're saying a man excels in a woman's profession?

I work as a chemical engineer at a pharmaceutical plant that makes clinical trial batches of medication. Its a great job and I don't have to deal with sick people.

Also women get wet when you tell them you're an engineer.

Pilot. Right near the end of training and will be working near the start of Fall Semester as an instructor. 1-2 years then regional, 5ish years to major.

inb4 "u picked a shit job u gonna make 30k 4ever ur an idiot"

I enjoy it, and I'm pretty confident that's not the case.

>Be Man
>Join Women's basketball team
>Be better because women are awful
>Become Captain

Color me surprised.

Was considering EMT but they don't get paid enough. Especially if u end having to go to the ghetto, a dude I know said ambush was possible from a rival gang when he had to help a gangster.

Good like trying to please a wife with your pilot schedule, nerd.

OP is right, straight dudes in nursing slay pussy and make more $$ than women (since no mat leave/childcare/get promoted like crazy). Also they all work emerg/ICU where you get to fight crazy people if that's your thing.

At least I'll have a wife.

All the teachers I know hate their jobs, you work at a nice private school or something?

Golddigger* Fixed

>30k 4ever
>golddigger

wat

So from your experience, do a lot of people who get a software/computer related degree not end up finding good jobs because although they completed the course work they have no talent or niche for it?

Just wondering cause this is what made me avoid getting that type of degree I had no natural skill nor interest in it.

I think that applies to most jobs in general.

I'm a software engineer and I do okay, I'm too autistic/antisocial to rise up the corporate ladder, but those are the qualities that make me pretty good at coding and troubleshooting. There isn't anything else I'm "good" at that I could fall back on.

Truuu but atleast we get to do cool shit all the time

I'm inclined to agree however, it seems especially true for software engineering.

It appears to me that a lot of people go into it for the economic opportunity and come out with no job or a low end programming gig because they had no true passion or drive for the subject.

A lot of CS graduates who graduated with me are still looking for work. The CS field is very saturated right now so unless you actually enjoy doing CS work I wouldn't recommend going for that major.

A lot of people look at headlines that say there's tons of jobs in the CS field but what they're not saying is that those jobs are for senior software engineers with >5 years experience. Nobody wants to hire new grads unless they can demonstrate that they're a cut above the rest.

Sounds like I need to color you mad bro.