i.imgur.com/wcgHEaA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May13
>SAA & allies captures Hibrat w & e (Humriyah front)
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements arrive
>2 IS warlords defect to FSA ahead of looming defeat in DeZ
>Palmyra:SAA capture Talilah crossroads
>Qaboun under gov control
>Hezbollah hands over Syrian border posts to Lebanese Army
>SDF-Tabqa region free of IS
>Jirah Airbase fully liberated, IS counter attack faild
>IS hospital full on injured children following US airstrikes on Raqqa
>Al-Qaeda shock troops graduate in Idlib following Chechen training
>Rebel forces in Daraa go all in to crush IS branch on the border with Israel
>SAA advances in E Homs
>Iraqi forces launch important operation near Syrian border
>Thousands of Yemenis attend anti-American rally in Sana’a ahead of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/14/521878/US-Trump-Iran-Tillerson-Saudi-Israel
nzivnet.com/brief/7147
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/863879508570628097
youtube.com/watch?v=4GlQkiwsTC0
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq
twitter.com/aronlund/status/863876379552743426?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.mediavida.com/foro/off-topic/siria-conflicto-internacional-544886/96#2863
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/863882958553440258
dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2017/05/03/pkk-part-of-syrian-democratic-forces-says-us-commander-in-freudian-slip
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0YLvC33bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump’s Mideast tour about ‘unity against Iran’: Tillerson
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/14/521878/US-Trump-Iran-Tillerson-Saudi-Israel
>The withdrawal of H*zbollah from its positions on the Syrian-Lebanese border is the result of Russian pressure.
>Informed sources have revealed that H*zbollah's intentions to withdraw from their positions on the Syrian-Lebanese border came after heavy Russian pressure to limit the involvement of Ir*nian military forces abroad.
>The Russian pressure on H*zbollah came as a result of the Russian Foreign Minister's recent talks with President Trump (Bibi's right-hand man).
nzivnet.com/brief/7147

LMAO Ir*n and H*zbollah are on their last limbs here - getting BTFO left, right and centre and by their own ally on top of it.
Reminder that the Shia Shoah is imminent.
May God bless the people of Israel and America on this spiritual and righteous endeavour.

S O O N
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Fuck Syria. Hail Israel.

Jesus 3 shill posts in a row.

>i w-was only p-pretending i s-swear
tell me if you don't understand something.
the problem is that some people here (not you or the macedonian) are really dumb as fuck and prefer keeping saying the same BS and acting as faggots than admitting they were wrong
(hint: he's a faggot posting from a cucked country)

#Syria #EasternSyria Unconfirmed Reports American & British Forces & Maghawir al-Thawra enter #Syrian Humaymiyeh Area 90 KM East of #Palmyra

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/863879508570628097

Id unite forces with Maghrebi against the kurdish terrorists but he hates Assad.
And im pro-Assad to the point of autism.

Xth for maghrebi gfs nudes

Fuck, I assume theyre helping the SDF/YPG

(Repost for new bread)
I don't normally read these threads, so this is all new to me. Let me see if I have this straight.

Red team: Assad, moderate benevolent dictatorship. backed by Russia

Green team: Rebels and ISIS that want Islamic state in Syria, partially backed by USA, Saudi Arabia

Yellow team (SDF YPG): Communist rebels mostly outsiders comprising Turkish, Kurds

How am I doing so far?

do you remember the yesterday's "Tomorrow will be busy day for reporters" ?
i told you that it was nothing but a known shill kept repeating the same BS

Military source to me: once again, ass*dist circlejerk BTFO by me

>u r dumb xddd
>writes essays on the definition of robots

>And im pro-Assad to the point of autism.
kek

Very good.

Also, only red on the map is good.

>SAA nearing al-Tanf
>jack off in the desert
Are they suicidal or what?

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

>Green team: Rebels and ISIS that want Islamic state in Syria, partially backed by USA, Saudi Arabia
This was correct once but not anymore

ISIS and rebels fought alongside eachother until the end of 2013

After that theyre different sides

Id also add that yellow is fully US-backed and green is turkey backed as well as the others.

Now you only need to learn how to sing some Nasheeds and you are ready for conversion! Inshallah brother!

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

*tomorrow we will have gainz*
NEW MAY MAY
E
W

M
A
Y

M
A
Y

>ISIS and rebels fought alongside eachother >until the end of 2013
>After that theyre different sides
Does that make for another faction or is that the communists, YPG SDF?
It's kinda confusing. All that I can really suss out is that there are no "good" guys. But, it seems like Assad's people are the closest to "good."

Sure, if I need more information on something I'm not into, I just ask questions, but luckily I have tons of knowledge of my own and a possibility of effective use of sources.
He calls me that cause Arabic skillz u know

n-th for fragmented Jihadis.

first reply to mahreblues
second one
also this contradiction
>why don't you also say that today's transport/commercial planes are robots since they have an automatic pilot?
>because they can't do their designated tasks without a direct live human intervention.

the reply

>>the plane video i sent you all the pilots are doing is telling the plane when to depart and when to land also what route to take every thing else is taken care of by the plane. Does it disqualify it from being a autonomous machine no. all the pilots are doing is equivalent of getting in a taxi and saying to the taxi driver where to go and what rout to take
>then it's a robot

lol
some planes can be robots some don't depends how advance they are. this is the whole point the definition of a robot as a one distinct thing is non existent at this point some things got so advanced that they can be classified and a robot. robots are not just a thing in a factory or a automaton they can be things that we use every day.

What is your favorite nasheed /sg/ ??

i'm not even surprised anymore,
>muh kurds
>inb4 he calls me a kurd
pretty accurate for a non-lurker tbqh

Red also has sizeable Hezbollah, Palestinian (Liwa al Quds), and Iranian support. Wait until Mosul falls for the People's Mobilzation Units (Shia/Iranian supported) in Iraq to take Deir-e-zorr and eastern Syria by storm - they number in the tens of thousands and are a zombie horde hunting ISIS.

WOULD Y'ALL SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE I AM TRYING TO WATCH SMURAI JACK.

after that, ISIS is black team.

Deniz Cuspert (ISIS nigger)
sings a German Jihad.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GlQkiwsTC0

Alone for this atrocity he should be hanged by the balls.

>Jihad
*Nashid.

top kek

Just wait, he'll get rekt soon.

>Red also has sizeable Hezbollah, Palestinian (Liwa al Quds), and Iranian support
That doesn't sound good. Well, now it all makes more sense.
It doesn't seem like America should be supporting any of these factions.

Who is the gorgeous chick?

I get it now. Green is the original rebels that America originally supported which prompted all of this crazy shit. Now there are communists and jihadists vying for control as well.

assads kid !

Does /sg/ approve DJ Khaled?

>Names son Asahd
>Keeps exposing (((them)))

Dont forget

everyday Northern Hama is being pounded

and Jihadists continue to cry

N. #Hama: like everyday since implementation of "de-escalation zones" Regime artillery shelling #Lataminah and its outskirts.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq

>and probably lives in a western country
Princess Zein, daughter of Bashar Alassad.

man, i'm tired of talking about this, let's restart the conversation because it's gone too far.
first of all:
do we agree that a robot is an automate that can be live controlled by a human but doesn't really need to to perform its designated task?

No, this chick looks less gorgeous than OP's chick.

I can agree on this one.

Nobody expected America to support Hezbollah or Iran, no

The disappointment lies in the fact that they have no problem indirectly or near-directly supporting al-Qaeda, who represent a much shittier offshoot of Islam and are more dangerous to the west.

Under near-directly supporting I mean sending weapons and supplies to small "token moderate" rebel groups that are surrounded and subordinate to the syrian branch of al-Qaeda..

These token groups became fronts to funnel weapons into any opponent of Assad under the guise of "democratic secular moderate rebels"

> twitter.com/aronlund/status/863876379552743426?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.mediavida.com/foro/off-topic/siria-conflicto-internacional-544886/96#2863

THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY GUD GUYZ

Youre right. "Good" is a subjective term.

But Assad in this sense will :
Prevent immigration, oppose Israel, treat muslims and christians equally, oppose the saudi-Zionist alliance.

All the other parties, green, black, yellow will divide Syria and cause more instability.

WTF

>Syrian Warfare game is adding Hezbollah, ISIS quadcopter drones, ISIS captured equipment from the Iraqi army, and moving timeline from late 2016 to early 2017
WEW

her navel looks like a pussy

>trump manages to have a worse foreign policy than fucking obongo
quite the achievement tbqh

HAhahahaaha OH I MEAN COME ON
How deluded can one be?
How many more Christian, Alawite, Druze and Shia villages have to be slaughtered for one to notice?
FUCK US, DEATH TO TERRORISM

>Though closely affiliated with Al-Nusra, HTS is not a terrorist organization.
Welp, they are coming to take the south.

i've met a few people named asad and they're always really quick to say IT MEANS LION I AM NOT THE SAME AS THE BUTCHER OF DAMASCUS

Congratulations on your meatings with faggots, faggot.

Oh my god Trump fell for al-Qaeda rebranding???

Shit taste m8

you know what it implies?
will the US decide to add HTS to the terror groups list knowing that zenky group (a group they openly provided weapons to) is part of it ?
if yes, then they admit to have supplied weapons to terrorist groups.
which means that it is very probably that they don't add HTS to the terrorist groups

>be biggest supporter of terrorism
>label your enemies as "terrorists"
hypocrites projecting their shit on others, nothing new
Russia also recognized that hezbollah is not a terrorist organization :^)

>do we agree that a robot is an automate that can be live controlled by a human but doesn't really need to to perform its designated task?
yeah sure we got that rite.
the whole point was made we don't need to discus this more. moving along
what the fuck are they thinking ! reeee

So basically they can't mention HTS (Nusra, Alqaeda affiliate) as a terrorist organisation, because it would've clearly meant they're openly supplying terrorists.
The hipocrysy is fucken insane.

>Oh my god Trump fell for al-Qaeda rebranding???
or it was all according to plan

Muh burger is robot

>I was merely pretending to be retarded: the foreign policy
can't say that i'm surprised

>White
>based
>faithful
>virgin
>like guns and can deffend oneself and familly against terrorists
>family oriented traditional waifu material
tell me why Sup Forums hates jews again ??

Interesting development, US terrorists entered Syria in the south, pretending to combat IS:
Footage for proof:
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/863882958553440258

>USA logic

they can still add HTS to the list, but it will be a PR disaster as part of the group was getting weapons and got lebelled as "vetted" by the US.
i think that in both cases (adding HTS to the list or not) it will be a PR disaster

What's a jew lover doing in Algeria?

I guess this means PKK is getting delisted

no, PKK is still PKK and hasn't merged with a non terrorist listed group supported by the US

BALESTINIAN GENOCIDE WHEN ??

>In one of the photos, U.S. vehicles and flags were seen next to a PKK flag.
>dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2017/05/03/pkk-part-of-syrian-democratic-forces-says-us-commander-in-freudian-slip

>they can still add HTS to the list, but it will be a PR disaster as part of the group was getting weapons and got lebelled as "vetted" by the US.
Exactly, but I guess they won't add them, because it smells too much of a failure, while not listing them is just washing your hands away and pretending nothing happened.
Russia again gains lots of diplomatic influence just because of failure in US foreign politics, I wonder if they'll use it in Geneva, Mińsk (if it happens again) or Astana.
Knowing Lavrov, I have absolutely no idea how he will use it, but I'm sure he will.

>they can still add HTS to the list, but it will be a PR disaster as part of the group was getting weapons and got lebelled as "vetted" by the US.
>i think that in both cases (adding HTS to the list or not) it will be a PR disaster
it's still a PR disaster there past never went away whit the re branding even not listing them will make them look bad they are in a bad position eny way. To add to that zinki is not in a great spot especially after the execution of the boy having connection relations whit them will be a PR suicide. So no matter how you put it its a bad for them

>Knowing Lavrov, I have absolutely no idea how he will use it, but I'm sure he will.
ayyy
>filename
slightly triggered desu

I guess some sort of extraction. Bosses of NSyA or some US agents.

i know
PKK = YPG = SDF
but i'm saying that your government won't change shit about the PKK designation despite obviously helping them.

the fact that they haven't added HTS to the list since its formation is actually showing that they weren't going to do it.
now that it got to the medias, it could change.

>Russia again gains lots of diplomatic influence just because of failure in US foreign politics
yes but in the same time increasing the hatred against it among the locals

>i know
>PKK = YPG = SDF
As much as I agree with PKK = YPG, I wouldn't go so far with SDF, since significant portion of these militias are of Arab origin, for example lots of exFSA groups especially in Hasakah, but also in Afrin.
>yes but in the same time increasing the hatred against it among the locals
So tensions in popular support of US gov/presidency is just a matter of time according to you? Honestly I have no idea, I take no interest in their politics.
>slightly triggered desu
Why is that? Cause all the "w"s? In Polish w = v. And it's quite obvious I save files with Polish names from time to time.

>time increasing the hatred against it among the locals
do you mean it will anger the locals cos of burgers not putting HTS on the terror list ?

You missed Israel, the synagogue of Satan!

It's more like

>Red Team
Assad - authoritarian, but strictly secular dictatorship that protects ethnic and religious minorities and stops them killing each other. Prevents a potentially tyrannical Sunni regime from trying ethnically cleanse the minorities. Protected by Russia. Reinforced by Iran with help from Hezbollah and Shia militias from across the region. Iraq, Palestine and China broadly supportive, but not fully allied.

>Green Team
Rebels of various factions that are less extreme than ISIS but still generally extremists hiding behind the 'moderate' opposition flag. Everyone who wants Assad gone backs them to some extent or wants to see them succeed. Largely BTFO and defeated though, no prospect of ever ruling Syria or being a major player in post-war Syria without a remarkable turnaround. Mainly the key ally and puppet of Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

>Yellow team
SDF/YPG/YPJ/PKK moderate rebels that care little for region but are political extremists instead. Border on being outright communists who want to secede from Syria and take whatever other gains they can from the potential fire sale of successful regime change. US has been eyeing them up as a potential puppet state for years and seems to be acting more on it of late.

>Blue team
US, NATO (apart from Turkey) and Israel. There to fuck about and throw bombs from the sidelines. Want Assad gone but don't want to get their hands dirty with actual intervention or open conflict. Russian involvement and the risk of conflict keeps the cost of political capital too high for anyone save Israel to really ramp it up against Assad.

>Brown team
Turkey. Wildcard. Keeps changing sides, only consistent in being anti-Kurds on any side.

>Black team
ISIS. Wants to destroy everything and genocide everyone who isn't as extreme. Enemy of everyone with no allies apart from radical Saudi clerics tolerated by the Saudi regime and Israelis who see them as a useful tool to kill enemies and break up Syria.

masha'llah

The West is going to invade Syria soon huh

ISIS 2.0 in 10 years

i will only give you (You) because you asked nicely
this one, most epic of them all
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

"though closely affiliated with Al Nusra, they are not terrorists"
nigga, i am actually speechless, only thing i have to ask is literally: what the fuck am i reading?

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!
AL MAWT LI'AMRIKA!!!!!

YA ABA ABDULLAH
WE ARE UMMAH OF HEZBOLLAH

there are 4 factions, to make it tl;dr for you, as it seems you are legitly clueless

red: Assad, Russia, Hezbollah, and many minor players. They are /ourguys/ and best Syria has to offer right now. Assad is far from perfect but he is currently best solution for Syria

yellow: SDF - kurds mixed with some Arabs. Heavily backed by US as of lately. American proxy that wants 1/3rd of syrian territory even though Kurds are 7% of Syria's population

green: All kind of rebels. Radical, more radical, and most radical. "moderate opposition" died out in like 2012 and only islamists left that are ideogolically the same as ISIS. Your government arms some of groups in here, which are really, really radical

black: ISIS. Chaotic evil

Also, have a Dima as a welcome

> I wouldn't go so far with SDF, since significant portion of these militias are of Arab origin, for example lots of exFSA groups especially in Hasakah, but also in Afrin.
mercenaries that fight for money, it doesn't change the fact that they fight for the PKK.
no, i'm saying that Russia is angering the locals

>tell me why Sup Forums hates jews again ??
I don't, senpai. I'm just hoping that Mossad finally notices all my pro Israel shilling and finally gives me automatic Israeli citizenship without having to take my foreskin too. It's just one part of me I'm not willing to let go of.

BASED nasheed
Położenie naszej Ummy so true
Ya Ali!
Lebbeyk ya Zeinab!

>gives me automatic Israeli citizenship
I probably have higher odds to recieve israeli citizenship than you pham

heeeere we go
barzani, president of KRG says that 35 000 iraqi soldiers were treated in kurdistan hospital since the beginning of the Mosul offensive.
reminder that ISIS claimed to have killed around 10 000 soldiers since the beginning (their numbers were even very close to the UN's which stopped counting after the government told them to stfu), while the government only says that few hundreds got killed

>Malhama Tactical fighters on the frontline launching sabotage and shock operations.
So all the nice jihadi-training is over, and now we go for full merc jobs?
To hell with these fucks.

> I wouldn't go so far with SDF, since significant portion of these militias are of Arab origin
Even Southfront states theyve never seen any Syrian arabs fighting with the SDF and they cant confirm their existence.
I think its all made up to make it sound like the kurds arent stealing this land.

>no, i'm saying that Russia is angering the locals
way would they care at this point most of them ether support HTS and all ready don't like Russia and the rest just keep it to them self hoping HTS fucks of.You forget that not every one supports al nusra , idlib had two uprisings under there rule and you know how that was settled

they all look like Turkish solders to me look at there skin color and there eyes the equipment they use .

Makes you wonder what kind of shit the US will pull to cover up and keep silent the fact they've suffered a major geopolitical and strategic defeat if they lose the Iraqi border and thus fail to stop the SAA and PMU from joining up.

They're going to do something big or pull a false flag to bury the news. Maybe a 'retaliation' strike for the NK missile test that isn't serious enough to end in NK retaliation but still hog all the news coverage and media narrative for days drowning out all mention of Syria.

Israeli shills are using the Kurds to undermine sg

Weve reached peak Kurd meme

Only one man can save us now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0YLvC33bk

>barzani, president of KRG says that 35 000 iraqi soldiers were treated in kurdistan hospital since the beginning of the Mosul offensive.
Everything seems to point out that ISIS casualty count is accurate. It was really a bloodshed. They should have done a slow siege to avoid this, but US wanted a fast victory...