>male rationality and intellect

Is Blaire White the final red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dixomEG012A
cursede.blog/2017/04/20/response-contrapoints-x-blaire-white-otp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about the dick tho?

I'd take it to pound town.

if you knew there was a guarantee he wouldn't say anything and no one would ever find out, you are telling me you wouldn't hate fuck the shit out of that butt?

I don't know why you faggots wanna suck Blaire's benis so much, look at that spergy face, looks like he had a stroke and look at those false titties, literally just stretched his twink chest with implants and calls them "tits".

kys degenerates

post-op trannies are the true redpill

>>female beauty

Not with that bone structure, fagface

Thinking you're female isn't normal male rationality

>post-op trannies
might as well fuck a girl at that point, if a tranny is pretty and it doesn't have a dick you don't think he would go after chads?

This actually.
On a side note, why is there a little TM next to your "anonymous"?

but post-op trannies are submissive, they eventually come to regret getting their benis inverted and their nuts cut off so become so reliant on you not leaving them and being forever alone they will literally worship you because no Chad is going to want them.

it's there because i trademarked "anonymous"
now pay me or i'll call my jew lawyer
there's tons of desperate guys out there, why would a tranny stay submissive to you or me?

Fucking faggots

O-ok mr. Shekelstein... no but seriously, is that some chan-pass trickery or something else?

Traps are the final redpill, but Sup Forums still thinks it's gay.
Sup Forums will never realize that traps make better women than actual women.

>not able to reproduce
>redpill
Pick one faggot

Hey t_d!

does "she" have a boyfriend? Just asking for a friend

you can login in Sup Forums

What is blaire whites real name?

he does, check his instagram
here you go german bro, you're lucky i like your people

Who said anything about reproduction?

Still a dude in a frock

Wtf how do I delete posts

The dick makes it better. Don't believe me?

He's a unicorn. In general trannies are more batshit than real women which says a fucking lot. Besides he could be completely different outside of youtube.

you can't until you put the expiration date

then the system will get the payment info and auto delete your posts

Looks like Michael Jackson desu. And that is her caked in makeup and filtered the fuck up.

>female beauty

>Female beauty

thats not a valid credit card number

>female

Don't be gay sparky, don't be gay.

What is this faggotry

Sup Forums is deeply divided on whether traps are gay and Blaire isn't really helping to settle the question.

>Sup Forums is deeply divided on whether traps are gay
not true at all, it's gay, now if you're into that is a different question

i guess its cool if nobody finds out but as soon as right wing death squads become a thing make no mistake, you will be on the chopping block

The word of Trump is truth. Traps aren't gay.

>Implying
I trademarked the trademark symbol. Give me your fucking money now, goy, or I swear to YHWH I shall bring his wrath upon you.

funny i just trademarked the trademark trademark symbol

pay up goy or else we'll have another shoa like you've never seen

It is gay because the man is genetically a man and has a penis and is dressed up like a woman. It is gay because the guy is exuding male pheromones and stinks like a guy. Just think inside of it is male junk. It is fucking gross. Worse than being gay, because at least they know what they are screwing and it is a definite choice one is making. It is not covered over and hidden. Fucking gross.

"she" still has a dick

Trump is right. What's better than a chick? A chick with a dick.

Traps are more like male beauty and female intellect. Worst combo.

Post a photo without makeup and flattering light conditions

look at the jaw line and wide set eyes too...gross.

>qt pie
>not sjw
>doesn't date niggers
>has a feminine penis
Is she /ourgirl/?

She hasn't ruled out dating niggers. I think she did rule out sandniggers, though.

Traps are the final red pill

In the future we will use artificial wombs and all women will be put down at birth.

The feminine men will become traps for the chads. Advanced medicine will make them indistinguishable from biological women (except for the feminine penis)

We will live in a perfect society. Without the toxic influence of the vaginal jew, mankind will soar to heights yet unknown.

Go back to Sup Forums you stupid little faggot.

Why do a lot of people on Sup Forums love traps. Traps are gay they have a penis and the penis makes it gay

Lol,cant give up the bbc

True, and nobody serves the trap pill to right-wingers like Blaire does.

She has said that BWC is her favorite, though.

what the fuck is a feminine penis?

what kind of world are we living in? i am against any side that allows this horseshit to continue. fuck nazis and their gay obsession.

Get her a little pink cage for it senpai.

i'd love to suck my cummies outta her butt....

fuck

>blaire white
>rational and intellectual
top kek. she's one of the dumbest faggot out there, only spewing out regurgitated bullshit to desperate closeted faggots that will eat up anything she says.

she got btfo by a fucking genderqueer out of all people.

you can't be a trap and be redpilled. this is a jewish trick.

a weak man bought into the cosmetics marketing campaign

>obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=dixomEG012A

You mean that fucking genderqueer who doesn't know what a vagina is?

Gas chamber material

>post-op trannies are the true redpill

why the fuck would you want to fuck a mangled piece of meat with hair growing inside it?

Looks /comfy/ to me user, are you transphobic?

silly goys

God isn't dead, but he's severely disappointed in us.

no i mean that genderqueer that btfo of blaire so hard in the first 20 minutes to the point that she had got so irritated that she resorted to arguing with emotions rather than scientific facts.

now fuck off back to /lgbt/ where you can praise all the other attention whoring trannies. wasting my on this freak.

enjoy the step-by-step read faggot:
cursede.blog/2017/04/20/response-contrapoints-x-blaire-white-otp/

don't tell me you wouldn't user.

god forgives our sins.

Yes, both niggers and sandniggers, she says it in one of her riley videos

>female beauty
>has a penis
you can't have both, you closet homo

Sage

>Feminine Penis

Sage

name? i need to fap

Sage

Sage

>no i mean that genderqueer that btfo of blaire so hard in the first 20 minutes to the point that she had got so irritated that she resorted to arguing with emotions rather than scientific facts.

i doubt this happened...arguments with sjws are about philosophy. At the end of the day there are only two genders and the red pill that women and men are different at the core.

>nigger and mutilated

And some sins are unforgivable. Being gay is one thing. Taking advantage of a mentally disabled person so you can fuck their wound is another.

Sage

Sage

It's okay user, it's not gay if they identify as a women.

Orchiectomy & prosthetics so the cage stays

Sage
You will never be welcome here
Freshmen need to leave

+1 to bump limit

Remember to sage and report degenerate e-celeb threads

SAGE

which makes this thing a whole lot more embarrassing for blaire. watch that debate or better yet read that link i pasted and save yourself the time. i'm going now it already feels like i've gotten aids from this thread.

You are a credit to your race, Hans. Our Vice President thanks you for your service.

+1 to bump limit

ContraPoints never has anything but feelz, he's a fucking pink-haired Tumblrfag snowflake.

traps make me want to kill myself.

wew

um sweetie I don't always put my hands on my hips when I am not dissapointed

why do you not think I am a True and Honest women?

Twinks are actually the final red pill because they don't have the mental illness that trannies do.

Fuck off

This

Not politics

this is how I feel. I would rather die than be in a gay relationship with a mentally ill deluded man.

Mentally ill eunuchs need clinical help not a youtube channel

who would sleep with someone who would be ashamed of it?

This thread should be on this BS isn't politically related.