42,500 have landed in Italy in just one month

Holy fuck

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504018/Italy-rescues-484-migrants-Mediterranean-finds-7-bodies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw:
gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/
marinetraffic.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nothing short of the fourth rein in europe is going to save the european races
>nothing short of a race war in america will save the white race

So are we supposed to race mix with the asians or...

Europe is doomed.

At least we get a /race war/ though lads

>42,500 in one month
>42,500 x 12 = 510,000 /year

I wouldn't mind having a kawaij Nippon waifu would you?

Reminder that this is somehow legal according to EU and its countries :V)

Why the fuck should I even go to work tomorrow, fuck this shit

What's the point in working and paying taxes just for our governments to allow human garbage in?

lmfao what the fuck Europe. We're not separated by water and get only a few dozen a year and most get caught and sent back now, yet you guys grab them all in plant them in your countries. FUCKING KEK AAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>125534088
>42,500 x 12 = 510,000 /year

This. Now remember these shitheads reproduce at 2x-4x the rate of the local populace. So in 2 generations that 500k a year is actually like importing 2 million per year and that's only italy. Europe is dead.

More. And make sure they are men.

NO FEMALES SEND THEM BACK TO THE JIHADIS

We know

>put the border in Africa

What the fuck? Just round them up, send them back out to sea. If anyone complains they can go with them.

That's not enough for Merkel. More need to come.

you can always spot the Sup Forumstard comments on DM

I am laffin

>you guys

This.

EUROPE YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED!!!!!

>endless sleep

they're mocking the unawareness of the populace

just sickening

Hmmm. I wonder (((who))) is doing it?

save yourself user

How can it be 42 500 in one month when i read reports about (((them))) """rescuing""" fucking 15 000 over a single goddamn weekend all the damn time? It's a hell of a lot more than 42 500, cunt.

I don't get how nothing does anything to this. This shit can't be legal, they're trafficking them from thef ucking coast to Europe.

>in italy

Source?

Fuck this traitors thez are responsible for this in the first place.

Anyone have the aesthetic rainbow swastika flag that says something like "a separate place for every ethnic race"?

Seems like a relevant place to ask.

Yeah, of course. Because they ship every single one of those fucks straight to italy. From there, they are free to go wherever the fuck they want to go because of MUH SIX GORILLION ETERNAL GUILT or something like that. No fucking clue. My point still stands.

Don know the soucrefor that one, however an austrian newspaper also reported on that issue

It's illigal, but nobody cares. It's the same shit as the illigal Mexican immigrants in the us.

Can I come live with u and uncle Trump for a while?

Oh shame... ancient Roman times were the best area of history. A story of mankind's progression as a civilization. Ah well, at least we got rome total war out of it.

Waaaait a minute
It's that time again

It's UNION OF THE MEDITERRANEAN research time

Go and look it up. Eurabia is now!

It's never in the news though it's nembe states often are!!

Pic very fucking related

You're going to love what you find on you tube. Their own video shows you how nwo they are.

It's un recognised. Has its own universities and it's hq is in Barcelona.

Right in the webm... Expected more from Nippon

Gaddafi was /ourguy/ and (((they))) killed him because of the gold dinar.

Any Italyanons here, look up thermite.
Get onto the ship and use it on the prop shafts in these boats. Or melt holes in the hulls of the (((NGO))) boats

thank you for posting this
the arab union and the EU will merge if we don't stop them

>42,500 have landed in Italy in just one month
>More than 40,000 migrants have reached italy by sea from Libya this year alone
This is some top tier journalism... the second figure in the real one

this. we've known about this for years and the boat's links to the kikes and soros yet nothing is happening.

least the kikes are going the other way.

They don't need to expand the EU border, they just need to fucking patrol the one they have. We can't trust them though, they want this to happen.

Daily reminder that the USA deliberately destabilised the middle east, to flood Europe with shitskins. Also, a reminder that all western euros are pussified cuckolds.

No, human traffickers send them off the coast in shitty ships that are barely seaworthy.
The EU's policy is to see the poor Africans in these leaky dinghies which are certain to sink and dump their cargo in the Mediterranean, pick them up and..

Ferry them the rest of the way to Italy.

It's completely ridiculous but totally legal.

and that's just Italy.

RIP

That would be true if African women were coming too, but they're not. Soon you're going to have millions of darkie men that only the most stupid of liberal white women will touch. Why do you think they're doubling down on the race mixing propaganda? White women simply don't want a straight outa Africa nigger.

It's going to to turn into a powder keg situation as you have millions of nigger men unable to get laid and stuck on welfare.

>they want this to happen.

thank fuck we're out. need to wall off ireland.

Africa is like a factory that's sole purpose is to overproduce the most useless people possible.

They are also now starting to use planes to ship the shitskinns right into the countries thez want to. Can't even use Schengen anymore as they land right on top of you

Italy is just the beach, they are going to France, Germany, and the UK

i'm housing one of them right now

youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw:

gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/

marinetraffic.com

Why are all the NGO's operating as human traffickers?

PAX ROMANA

>Daily reminder that the USA deliberately destabilised the middle east, to flood Europe with shitskins.

>"We have no choice but to give our country to niggers if the niggers ask us to. "

This is right though:
>" Also, a reminder that all western euros are pussified cuckolds."

How can these people not possibly see how this is going to backfire?

Because it's not publicly known. Also Ukrainian's are using yachts to bring them over.

Keep reposting it. I've been spamming it for over a year and it's gaining traction

>totally legal.
No international sea law dedicates they have to be brought to the nearest seaport, that's in Tripolis, 20 km away, not in Italy 450km away.

Italy is just one of the ways they are coming in. They're coming through Greece and Bulgaria too. And they're also coming in on planes.

>Israel
>5,900,200
oy vey, 99800 short

The goal is to destabilize Europe.

They're lying to you. Just like Germany "only" brought in 2 million last year. If there was only 1-2 million that's only 2% of the population. You would hardly notice them. I hear from Germans I know personally that they are literally outnumbered. You would not be outnumbered in any capacity if there was only 2 million.

In what direction?

Fuck you and your laws then. My feels are better than your laws.

Because Soros pays them

510000 is only the young adventurous men, then you have to take into account that they bring their entire families as soon as they have gotten their permanent residence in a few years. 510,000 x 4 at least per year, even though the 1,530,000 are arriving in year 2020 you still have to account for them.

why is the italian mafia helping to ruin Italy?

Need to get rid of dem ebil rasis nasi whities. Den da world will be diverse and we will be kangz

fuck I wonder how comfy that salary is

You have to remember that most Germans are going to be busy at werk, migrants are going to flood the streets unemployed and will naturally appear to be in higher numbers than they are. Which isn't do diminish the numbers, it just shows how a worthless 2% can be much more damaging than a productive 20%.

Anyone else really want to violently overthrow their govt? Seriously could give less of a fuck if the NSA sees this

It definitely is.

The whole "we need more people for social security" is total BS. So you're going to bring in people to make money for the economy and then end up spending even more money on them for welfare and assistance that could have otherwise been used for social security and such? Shit doesn't add up.

It's American government. Europe was doing too well for their liking - good healthcare, good education, good safety net, no crime, no niggers. People were starting to see that America was a mess compared to Europe. American government knew they couldn't fix the problem so the solution was to just bring Europe down to our level. It's divide and conquer. They want to tear down European identity and European culture and replace it with an Americanized snapchat nigger-loving one.

Dude, i see more and more niggers every single goddamn day here. They import those shitstains 24/7 on a professional basis, you don't need to tell me that.

Telling that the number of sandniggers is steadily increasing is hard, because there's has always been a shitton of sandniggers here. But the ever increasing number of niggers is a dead giveaway that this is orchestrated.

Probably a few mils, some of the boats cost ~11k per day to run, and they are doing this for years

exactly. the rich are takin the piss. the middle class and the poor pay for the subhuman filth who rape and destroy.

>42K in a month
>1,000,000 (rapefugees) / 42,000
>23809.52380952381 (months)
>23809.52380952381 / 12 (per year)
>1984.126984126984 (years)
>(*no accounting for population growth, climate change related force exodus or immigrants originating from places other than Africa)

got a while to go there yet, m8s...

>1984

holy fuck

>EU border
>in africa

Who knew the migrant bull shit was to eventually excuse an expansion of territory?

>Hurr durrr... maybe we should have a border (42,500 rapefugees later)

I believe in Occam's Razor but you can't convince me there isn't some kind of conspiracy here.

Bullshit, I hear it from all sorts of Germans. Students, people working, even mothers are worried the state of things. Everyone on here memes about Sweden and Germany but if you actually talk to these people, a lot of them secretly hate the migrants.

You know....

There was a time I remained optimistic about Europe, and believing that Europe could stop this influx of Refugees...

But now I am beginning to understand that we were never meant to win this war, just as it was predicted in the Bible for the End Times.....

It's over, Europe. You lost. The Jews won.

Muslims ?
What muslims ?
Pure Poland here.
No problem at all - catch'em all

>yfw REDDIT has turned Sup Forums into /The_Donald/
How does this make you feel, racist nazis?
You do realize none of us are actually racist right? All of us support TRUMP because he supports LGBT.
You stupid racist cucks couldn't defend your own board from us. Sad!
I thought you nazis were supposed to be strong. But instead you get taken over without a fight. wtf? what did /shariablue/ mean by this?
I'm SICK of being called a "faggot redditor" whenever I post. I want you nazis OUT of my board. This isn't a nazi zone anymore. This is a new-right conservative movement, one which supports our brother homosexuals and is actually quite feminist in nature.

>1̶,0̶0̶0̶,0̶0̶0̶
1,000,000,000 (BILLION)

You have been reported buddy

The best thing is that they are implying a land border in Africa would be easier to protect than the sea boarder in the mediterranean.

wake me up

It's just free market capitalism at work. Hitler warned us about international capitalism, but we didn't listen.

>Polish Jew

But something tells me you don't care :^)

dude i was just the other day zipping my morning coffee.... and a freaking donkey wagon rolled down my street as i looked out the window...
what so ever i am not shitting u

it was 42k in italy alone.

really wish it was ok to keep a weapon, who the fuck thought it would be a guns idea to give away our guns?

>But something tells me you don't care :^)

I don't really care but I wouldn't want it for myself if I still lived in Poland I would be pretty mad about it.

They are doing good europe needs more tolerance

Literally all you need to do is shoot the boats

kek, 7/10 good one hans

l>

Are you drunk or are you for real, boy, cuz if you're for real, i don't even know anymore, like literally i can't even.

here's an idea: stop fishing them out of the fucking ocean

so the Gypsy are back again?

its too late over here and i cant sleep with all these grenades exploding on my lawn

Do people even live in Africa anymore? Nearly all of them must be in Europe by now.