Germany, but make it big league. The ones they had so far were shitty

Vatican city, kill the Pope

Albania

maşallah brother clad

Good goy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfgMvC87qk

Brazil.

I need a happening

Can't you bomb specific targets instead of general countries?

would be the perfect middle ground desu

What did kek mean by this?

israel

Stop targeting retarded normies and start targeting the cultural elite please (Politicians, journalists, academics and celebs)

Toronto please.
Over and over and over until these faggots pull the butt-plugs out of their asses and wake up .

Parisians should burn

>start targeting the cultural elites please
then who will fund them?

EU parliamentary building.

i hate you sandnigger pieces of shit, but i would give about 28 keks if you fucking backwards ass goat fuckers would start slaughtering celebs and the elites of my country. its time they feel your sandnigger wrath

Germany then Germany and then Germany again just to be sure

Straya
I want to see what happens(Bogans pls no mad, I want to watch a real happening in an actual white country, tired of these eurocucks pretending to be white)

and then Germany again

Israel

Israel

Israel

what about Sweden brother.... we have to anchor our presence... plant our seed in their womanz and kill their men.... unless they have feminine penis

France

It's a trap

why are we forgetting Belgium????

Bomb France again for the lulz.

Why Canada? We're fucking taking in so many Syrians and giving them money you fucking pathetic mudslime pedo worshipping shitskin fuck

That's exactly why

A what?

This is an interesting proposition, a bombing of large enough scale by Muslims will further redpill the population and make populist leaders easier to elect. Please blow the fuck out of Toronto.

Canada