alt-right nerd1 im finna curbstomp your ass

> wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBl7J-V-uAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is wrong with his abdomen

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Can someone translate this from sheep snogger to English?

Those are stomach muscles burger, I know it's a strange and foreign thing to see

Yay for shaved pubes

I curl more than you wiping my ass after a coffee shit

shoot him in the fucking head.

Uneven tanning oil or some type of oil or spray id reckon

Pull out my dick and watch him blush in embarrassment.

Assume he is """swole-left""", fight him and win. Use mockery and insult to inspire the faustian spirit of Evropa into him.

Failing that, fight him and lose. Take beating on principle.

YOURE A BIG GUY!

Punch him in his uneven abs.

>not working out symmetrically

I can almost see the pubic area of this fag, why is there a need for this in this type of pics. Does he want to initiate gay bear sex or what?

Floor him with my years of autistically perfected internal martial arts skills

> finna

NIGGER

>wat do

Aim for the jaw and hope you hit first.

His abs...?
This is how a trained body looks like.

test test also saged nonpolitical aussie garbage post

Nigga what? Half of his abs are missing.

You're telling me you want to try to physically assault me? You want to fight? Don't threaten me with a good time.

95% of people are fucking cowards.

>Pull out gun
>Pull trigger
>Years of intense training instantaneously prove themselves fruitless and useless

RIp that fuckers throat out.

>le internet tough guy face

Is he supposed to be buff or strong or whatever?
He looks pretty fucking scrawny to me.

Beat his ass with my superior high test physique

rip out nipple ring.
knock out teeth
choke to death on muh dick

Whatever makes you feel better.

He has a severely inflamed liver. He's probably already dead.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hipster faggot

>mfw time to die, Hollyweird scum!

>He's not on roids
>scrawny

Well..

youtube.com/watch?v=oBl7J-V-uAY

>Call this guy
>Watch lefty get throatfisted

>proving my point
top wew

mfw I'm literally as good looking and shredded

So many triggered neets

Speak English turkroach, I have no idea what the fuck you're even saying.

reveal boipucci nao

Sure.

What tf even is this meme? This guy has the body of an I.T worker. He's nothing special.