How do I prove to a guy that Jews are the ones controlling us?

How do I prove to a guy that Jews are the ones controlling us?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/
thezog.wordpress.com/
jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions
archive.is/s0frw
educate-yourself.org/cn/jewishcommunismhistory03may06.shtml
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you can't explain it you don't understand it yourself.

Tell him to look up jewish vote tallies and who operates the largest media conglomerates.

Fuck I thought this was .webm

After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.

Historically, there is ample evidence to show that the family has used insider trading to bilk money from both private and public funds.

During the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild was responsible for one of the oldest cases of “insider trading,” which led to the Rothschild family robbing a whole nation blind. In 1815 when the battle of Waterloo took place, there were no quick methods of communication like we have today so messengers were used for communication in times of war. The Rothschild’s took advantage of this by having spies on the frontlines of the battle who would return information to the family faster than the messengers used by the military.

When the British won the war, Nathan Rothschild, was of course, the first to know, and he immediately went to the stock exchange and started selling stocks while putting out the rumor that the French had won the war. This created a panic on the floor of the stock exchange and investors all over England began frantically selling their stocks. With the price of all stocks plummeting Rothschild was able to buy out the whole English market for a fraction of its cost. When word returned that the English had actually been victorious, the value of the market soared, and overnight Nathan Rothschild expanded his family’s wealth, and cemented their position as one of the richest families in the world.

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

thezog.wordpress.com/

Jews are literally less than 1% of the population but are over represented in so many institutions. It kinda makes you think that maybe if a certain ethnic group has so much power that they would use it to their own interests as a group

Pic related

How about you kill yourself instead you fucking kike

>yfw REDDIT has turned Sup Forums into /The_Donald/
How does this make you feel, racist nazis?
You do realize none of us are actually racist right? All of us support TRUMP because he supports LGBT.
You stupid racist cucks couldn't defend your own board from us. Sad!
I thought you nazis were supposed to be strong. But instead you get taken over without a fight. wtf? what did /shariablue/ mean by this?
I'm SICK of being called a "faggot redditor" whenever I post. I want you nazis OUT of my board. This isn't a nazi zone anymore. This is a new-right conservative movement, one which supports our brother homosexuals and is actually quite feminist in nature.

That doesn't make any sense, you're defending Hitler and such and attacking me?

That's not a Jew, that's a Use.

Or he does not have all those pics and facts on hand

You could try leaving your basement and graduating high school. Then maybe the garbage you read on Sup Forums will reveal itself as just that: garbage.

Just start pointing out "coincidences" whenever you see them

Thank you JIDF

Did he died?

Tell him to look into who owns most banks and media conglomerates

>mfw americans literally died for Israel

AIPAC
jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/

AIPAC: This is What Treason Looks Like
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY

AIPAC to Go All-Out on Syria
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html

American Israel Public Affairs Committee
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

Barbara Boxer, AIPAC Seek to Codify Israel's Right to Discriminate Against Americans
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination

David Steiner (AIPAC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)

The Day AIPAC Went on the Record About How it Operates
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/

Ex Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney Speaks Out About AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

Feds Probe a Top Democrat's Relationship with AIPAC
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html

Jane Harman Denies CQ Report She was Heard on NSA Wiretap Lobbying for AIPAC Officials
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html

New York Times Cuts References to AIPAC in Syria Debate
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate

Obama and Israel (and AIPAC), Together at Last
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

Top Recipients of AIPAC Campaign Contributions
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions

ask him why did stalin murder kikes and wasnt punished, but hitler was

Heres some more stuff on AIPAC, also I am in favor of suppoting israel but the relationship between us needs to change

archive.is/s0frw

Hmmm maybe I should do some introspection as everyone else seems to think my ideas will end in disaster for everyone involved......

>Nope JIDF

Make the Bankers -> Jews connection.

Everybody hates bankers.

Show him this

This, the bolshevik party as a whole was around 5% jewish but those Jews had over representative power

educate-yourself.org/cn/jewishcommunismhistory03may06.shtml

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

This has been debunked iirc, there should be an updated 2015/16 one though

Meaning?

All the private bankers who made this never ending debt system are jews
All the media is owned by jews

that should be enough

>That doesn't make any sense, you're defending Hitler and such and attacking me?
You're a piece of trash. Kill yourself.

just dont use that graph, things like and thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/

>Of the sixty(60) senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies, fifty(50) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

* Jewish Population of the United States by State:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html

This is best method. Even works on roasties. Though it does little to prepare them to walk on their own.

use things like*