Because nothing says "I'm a patriotic American" like swearing allegiance to Russia and Hitler

aol.com/article/news/2017/05/14/protestors-nazi-charlottesville-jackson-lee-white-supremacist-rally/22085869/

Were any of you rednecks there in support of this? If so may I ask why you hate America so much?

Loving what America was and is supposed to be necessitates hating its current jewified state

well they aren't burning the American flag so that's already miles better than Democrats

They're more patriotic than left-wingers. Sane too.

>After about ten minutes of activity, Charlottesville police intervened, and the crowd extinguished their torches and dispersed.
>Literal nazis are more civil than people who protest for tolerance and equality

You have to evolve past the idea of "America" as it currently exists, that's what separates the serious people from the Kekistani memers.

>patriotic American

Just another way of saying "good goy"

DELETE THIS

you ruin muh narrative :(

correct, expressing your right to free speech is what every patriotic american should do

>Putin is our friend!

In other words
>Despite the warmongering from the left and neocon right, we want to be allies with this sovereign nation

How is this bad? Calling someone my "friend" is not swearing allegiance. If it is then every politician who's declared themselves a "friend to Israel" has some explaining to do.

> protesting to defend a statue of America's greatest general
>hate america

The stupidity is strong with this one

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

>literal nazis

>Literal nazis are bigger pussies and can be pushed around easier than people who protest for tolerance and equality
>Probably went home to eat chicken and molest their children
FTFY

>calling someone my friend is not swearing allegiance
Numale millenial cuck friend everyone.

fuck off shill

Wow, not being neo-maccarthyst is baaaad.

I love how the left and the media portray this like they hung a nigger and a white hood was spotted.
At this point its comedy.

richard spencer is controlled opposition, I don't know why we are still arguing this.

It doesn't matter, the white race lost. We took to long to figure this shit out

>Russia

Liberals, you're a fucking embarrassment. This is the "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" thing all over again.

Fuck off, we are coming back

Defeatist.

the only solace I get is in knowing civilization goes with the white race. When we die, civilization dies, it's actually relieving.

I would of been a Defeatist 30-40 years ago, the fact is we don't have the numbers

Not nearly enough of us, we are and endangered species

>muh current year

You're damn right when our government is a ZOG.

>This is what stormcucks actually believe

>as soon as any kind of conflict arises they go home.

>black protests get lumped into violent protesters as the situation spirals.

One is identity. They play racial supremacy like they play pokemon Go.

The other is a real protest with uneducated and destructive agitators.

Hasn't illegal immigration dropped like 60% since Donald took office?

All you need is for Donald to reduce gibs over the 8 years he is in office and browns will stop coming over because there isn't the government handing out free stuff.

Literally all the United States has to do is reduce the number of Hispanics entering their country and the numbers will swing back. Look at 2050 projections, blacks stay flat, asians increase slightly, the big displacement is because of beaners, and luckily for you that is the group most easily dealt with.

Our comon racial and cultural imperative transcends our regional nationalism. I will stand shoulder to shoulder with each of those men and women.

Why do they like seditious faggots that lose?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

oh no ya niggers and beaners are really going to start putting it all together any time now

And the minorities are still out breeding us, in 10 years the whites are going to be the minority in the US , if they aren't already.

>Because nothing says "I'm a patriotic American" like swearing allegiance to Russia and Hitler
This is really getting out of hand. Shut it down.

Well Putin is NOT our friend but he also isn't Mr.Evil pulling the strings behind every US failure. Not being buddy-buddy is perfectly fine but the hysteria and classless vulgar-style Foreign Policy brings us all down.

The US and Russian citizens are friends and the ones who want genuine peace but the governments of both are out for the survival of their nations for now and the never-ending future. Putin being in a 'slightly' more ambitious position, and only slightly because survival is a cunt hair above world domination.

>Our comon racial and cultural imperative transcends our regional nationalism
>t. ISIS

the fuck is a stormcuck

>HAHA SEE I AM THE WINNER BCUZ THE DUM BROWN GUYZ HAHA

Wrong, hispanics are outbreeding everybody else.

Donald takes office and Hispanics drop 60%. Mexican immigration across the border is now net negative. If you actually build a wall and reduce government handouts that number will drop like a rock. The projected swarms of hispanics are just that, a projection. This trend is totally reversible at this point in time.

It's dark but not over you limp dick impotent faggot. Grow some balls.

Hitler was the White races last chance,
The best thing you can do as a white person now is destroy any advancement we have made. Destroy the basic infrastructure these niggers and jews rely on, take civilization with us as we die . Make it take another 100k years for civilization to rise again, fuck these apes

You aren't good at arithmetic are you?

WE DON"T HAVE THE NUMBERS.
Prove to me we do
You can continue to live in fairy lala land, but dark was 40 years ago, we are defeated

God bless Adolf Hitler. Easily the greatest human being who's ever lived. Hell, he's probably up there ethnically cleansing heaven as we speak.

Both the USA and Russia benefit from good relations. It's not hard to see that both Trump and Putin are fighting the Globalist hydra together

NatSoc and Fascism is red pilling the youth through memes.

also 1234 checked

do you expect us not to become a central american/african-tier shithole once they take over from the evil white oppressors?

have you ever given that any real thought? in fact, do you currently live in a nice nigger neighborhood or what?

its kinda hard to take them serious when theyre protesting with tiki torches from Walmart, LMAO....the irony being that theyre using tiki torches of polynesian origin that are manufactured in china, yet protesting about preserving their white heritage

>Believing one word of this garbage.

Where's a video to back this shit up?

You're not very good at a coherent thought process.

It's all chicken little defeatist bullshit out of you. If you look at the numbers you will see that virtually all of the projected displacement is a result of hispanics.

Hispanic immigration took a massive hit within months of Trump taking office. If the wall happens this number will drop, hispanic immigration will be net negative, mitigating a lot of the damage. Combine that with reducing government handouts that stop incentivizing rabbit breeding from hispanics and you solve the problem.

It is 100% doable at this time, you're a defeatist faggot idiot and you WANT to go out in a blaze of glory instead of make things better. That's sad, you are the problem.

>how is this happening in the current year?
>the current year

That encapsulates exactly why it's happening.

No youre not, especially if youre going to in-fight and exclude other white people because theyre supposedly "degenerates"

Leader of the alt right richard Spencer....... not controlled opposition

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT MEMES THAN THE SURVIVAL OF OUR SPECIES. DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?
We will not last if we continue these petty "race squabbles" and "Hurr Durr, him darker than me, Him worship different sky-wizard than me".

>A confederate statue
>is conserned about appearing as a patriotic american

Do you see a conflict between those two things, lardy-da?

Based Spencer XD this will surely help white nationalism and trumps agenda

This. Brainwashed morons who don't even know what they're fighting for, just that "Everyone in this mob hasd the same skin color as me huurrrrr"

A racist fron the website stormfront.com

Pol thinks they are somehow better than autistic retards who think that white people in china invented gunpowder.

No theyre not. Theyll most definitely run society into the ground but white people will be long gone by then.

>Yang
>"Jeff" Yang

someone tell that chink to get back down to the rail yard and pound in some spikes

>coherent thought process.

You have yet to provide an actual argument , hearsay and conjecture is not an argument

they still don't understand that they're the ones provoking this kind of reaction. how?

I just want my safe white neighborhood back

Human species can survive without niggers. In fact, it would thrive.

Charlottesvillian here. They lasted 10 minutes. Cops raced down Avon st to break the thing up. Dumb cunts for trying to evoke the KKK. This town is nothing but niggers and liberals. Good riddance to trashy people.

>swearing allegiance to Russia and Hitler

The article says neither of those things.

I think he thinks they're gonna be friends or something because they were in 'the struggle' together. I'd pay good money to see the look on his face when they string him up from a lamp post.

How do you figure?

>I'm a TRUE American I love freedum and muh parents fought the NAIZS
Go back to Facebook boomer scum

also charlottesvillian here. Attended rally. The rally lasted 20 minutes and the only reason it ended is because some homeless drunk faggot started attacking people and someone called the cops on him

What does illegal immigration have to do with helping the white race get their country back? There are still millions upon millions of blacks and mexicans thay are here legally that are marrying and influencing white people by staggaring numbers.

YOU DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS!

Not to mention whitrs arent nearly as aggressive as anti-fa liberals, and I guarantee if theres any sign of agressive behavior among a nationalist rally the police will rain down a shit storm on them. Its a double standard that will always plague white nationalists.

access to african resources without the africans themselves fucking everything up.

Imagine a whole continent of what rhodesia and south africa was before it became diverse. Imagine america without its black problem. Hell, immagine what haithi would be like if it was still ethnically french.

Thats not what happened. I was at the event. They gave a speech, extinguished the torches as part of the rally and then had a moment of silence. Then they left because the speech was over.

dude spics and greeks are not white other than that were all good

>why do you like men who fought for states rights instead of federal authoritarian bullshit
fixed for you

I don't give a fuck about "America" you kike shill it means nothing now.

Without a single ounce of doubt. These useless eaters are the only thing holding us back. Think of what we could accomplish if we didn't have to feed and water niggers.

No ticky? No laundry.

>didn't want to be part of America
>lost
Why are participation statues so important to you?

This may not pertain to you but there are lots of "purists" in stormfront and even here on Sup Forums that think the Irish and Scotts arent "worthy" for white society.

>Kike spotted

>what is mocking the left

Why is it such a problem for you that you need to take it down?

death throws

Blood and soil actually originates earlier than the Nazi era. I think Bismark made it popular

wait not that was Iron and Blood

nevermind

No, you're right. It refers to the German idea of volkishness, which is ancient.

>white nationalism and trumps agenda
These two have nothing in relation with each other. You trump cucks need to wake the fuck up, he is 100% pro-multiracial

Seditious losers don't need statues, save those for people who succeeded at something

Yeah nothing you said contradicted what I said (besides the time thing). It takes a special kind of jackass to stage a white nationalist protest in a city like Charlottesville.

nothing says im a larper like organizing you and all of your friends to buy out the local Home Depots stock of tiki torches.

Amazin

It doesn't matter if you were there and know what your talking about, Rachael Maddow (I use that as a catch-all for the whole of leftists and their institutions) says they were Nazis doing Nazi shit. And since this is solely the left's country, and seeing how they're the arbiters of everything in said country, the issue is settled: Nazis happened yesterday. All free speech, freedom of association, freedom of assembly in this country has to be approved by the left, don'tcha know?

Both sides are controlled and directed by Israel.
You can't win if you play by their rules.
Time to wake up, Neo.

Nothing is more authoritarian than slavery dingle.

You lost, get over it.

This is the nigger, unemployed and criminal vice mayor who started this whole controversy. Here's a link showing his criminal history and some of his best tweets (which got him fired from his real job as a "Computer Science" Teacher at a local high school)

They did succeeded at killing yankees and fighting for freedom. Why does that trigger you? You dont even live in the state.

Forgot to include the link imgur.com/gallery/jadu4

Meant to quote: