muslim brothers only

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfgMvC87qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=FY6CXOAIsTc
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zoroastrians will end Islam while the Pope sucks Muslim/Jew dick and the Orthodoxy suck KGB communist dick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfgMvC87qk

Fuck you, your ancestors and your descendants.
Nobody except you and your goatfucker people give a shit.
Middle east would be better off nuked instead of Hiroshima.
Go eat shit and die.

Christian followers ended Islamic "Empires"

ALL MUSLIM GO TO HELL

DEUS VULT!

fake jesus.
fake muhammad.

Salam

Saud royal family are a bunch of crypto-jews.

you've been jewed op. you've been jewed.

you're monarchs are also traitors of the faith. allied with brits to kill Muslim brothers. your sect was founded by british intelligence.

fuck off fake muslims-fake jews.

Sorry, but if you truly believe that your cucked religion of pedophiles and suicide bombers is the best path for society, you are truly mentally ill.

Every leader is a crypto-jew if you dig hard enough
Except netanyahu obv.

Forgot pic. Get a load.
Everywhere you go, people just tend to hate you fuckers.
Shooting on sight. Get a ride on a Mexican highway.

>Every leader is a crypto-jew
>Except netanyahu

Fucking Sup Forums never fails to make me kek.

>Get a ride on a Mexican highway.
yes we know your country is lawless shithole.

>fucked over 100 bitch
This Islamic advertisement was created by the government of Kazakhstan.

Go bang a cousin, Ahmed Saudi fuck

Great movie.

that;s a sikh in your pic u leaf

alahu akbar

you forgot the child rapist part

haha surely you would know.

have you looked into ataturk? he was a Dönmeh.

When describing the antichrist, said he'd have a mole on him. How stupid is that? You wanna explain flying donkeys to me? You're a kike aren't you

Your time will come.
One day the world will realize what a cancer your kind is.

These threads always crop up after a muslim kid is killed in a bombing. What happened, shitskin? Did your baby die in your arms? Did its brains stain your goat's hijab?

Have a (you) sand nigger

That blade is sikh, brah!

>d-deus vult

>Nearly killed Roman empire. His follower totally finished Roman Empire in 1453.

and then a bunch of poles destroyed the ottoman empire when it tried to push into europe again. now its left as that shit hole known as turkey

>w-we will kill all of you shitskins!!! your time will come !!! y-you just wait!!!!!!!

You'll be purged

Nah. Just uncivilized areas where people can't read.
Still better than having Islamic assholes running around on the streets.

>179x182px

Why are you using a potato for a camera? Thats so bad quality you can't even say for sure its a real human head.

Yeah but didn't mohammed fuck an eight year old that's pretty sick

Allahu Akbar !! Takbeer !!!

that is from a video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq

Allahu Snackbar PBUH. Piss Be Upon Him.

>facebook image
You have to go back

>muslims are strong warriors who conquered and raped europe
>christcucks are weak cucks who try to take over levant and get killed a like bitch
i don't see anything wrong with this picture. this is only shows how brave and strong muslim soldiers are

Stop supporting degeneracy and the deterioration of the west OP.

Uplift yourself. Stop trying to crab others down.

I had someone try to explain to me that Mohammed almost defeated Julius Caesar

Isn't Jesus supposed to be an Islamic Prophet?

Have you looked into david lloyd george?
He created israel

Its effective. You go back, faggot.

he also fucked a little girl, claimed her as his wife, and isnt allowed to speak ill of his boss or he will get fired and blow up screaming "god is kinda okay" or some shit like that.

Jew worshipers are why Islam is strong and people accept their insane Abrahamic cult like your insane cult

Islam is the solutions my brothers , it's the only way to save yourselves from being pussywhipped and earn your testicles !! Takbeer !!

ITT: morons squabbling over which imaginary friend is better

>Islam
>Real
Ha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

I noticed you picture said it was Ali not Muhammad so here is a picture of Muhammad in his true goat fucking state you dumb desert ape.

I approve of this.
But it must contain offshoot cults too like Mormonism

Fuck you and your degenerate faggot warlord, he is rotting in hell along with his four rightly guided whores, Islam is a cancerous invention of Satan to deceive dumbfucks like you, no wonder he appeared to fuckhamed.
Guys don't forget you are talking about a sandnigger, in fact the worst of them, it is physically impossible to expect civilized behavior fro that kind of shit.

Jesus was peaceful because he was perfect, without sin. God sent him to die as an act of mercy for us.

You want to see God's wrath? You will if you don't accept Jesus as the Messiah. God is love, but he is also justice. All humans are sinners who deserve Hell, and it is only through accepting Jesus that you are saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=FY6CXOAIsTc

Lutheran and Baptist Protestants are nationalist as fuck and still oppose degeneracy. Zoroastrians are too few in number.

>Jesus was peaceful because he was perfect, without sin
Faggot kike was peaceful because he couldn't conquer Aryan Rome and the devil proved it to him in the desert so he went back and died like the bitch he was.

Mexico is far better then any Mudslime country.

>There are still stormfaggots on Sup Forums who don't know Hitler fucking loved Islam

why are you in america then my mexican friend? what is stopping you to go back to mexico?

because islam is a redpilled as fuck religion. muslims are openly against jews and women put in their place. Sup Forumstards hate islam because they are brainwashed by jews.

makes sense

Ever notice how Muslims be like this, but infidels be like that? What's with that shit

>There are still stormfaggots on Sup Forums who don't know Hitler fucking loved Islam
Islam is controlled by Jews/Communism now. And the Iran's leader wasn't really Islamic he was a Zoroastrian

>polish Jew
Kike he doesn't know about the Haavara Agreement? Or just ANOTHER lying backstabbing kike?

Islam is an invention by the kikes to get revenge against Christianity, no coincidence you fuckers get your dick cut off and follow kosher shit.

He wasn't perfect. He had a horrible, nasty, stanky butt-crack. You think that nigger bathed regularly? You think he had toilet paper? A bidet? And the summers were hot as hell. His ass-crack would have been a steaming biohazard.

Atheists voted more to Hillary than the kikes themselves,atheists are far more likely to support immigration groups than any other religious group.

>Sup Forumstard brainwashed by Jews and hate Islam

That doesn't sound like the Sup Forums I've been browsing these past few years. Sup Forums I know fucking loves Islam and hates Jews: they're just against immigration which is pretty much a mainstream opinion.

I know about the Haavara agreement but I also know about Hitler's admiration for Islam.

>worshipping a guy that cucks you

No, Sup Forums hates islam and loves israel ever since that the_donald people moved in

Do you see your race as inferior to arabs?
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/

This same fucking roach again.

Christ is coming soon. Repent. Try praying to God again sometime. He loves you, user.

Turks are inferior to Arabs and even niggers.

Just for you goat fucker

>Christ is coming soon
I have saved a couple of rolls of Kleenex for him. After 2000 years his butt crack must be ferocious.

Zorro-astrian?

TFW Allah is such a helpless pussy that you need to personally and violently defend him from every little negative comment that people make

so redpilled they fuck little boys. Bacha Bazi bitches. Islam is for pedos. sage

Jews are more powerful than islamic shit skins

Deus Vult

>flag

checks out

Mohamed was fucked as a little boy in the ass everyday.
He loved it.
It's why he started a gay cult of faggots who try hard to pretend they're not gay.
They fucked their cousins for 40 generations and all their women look like men because they want to fuck a face with a beard and a unibrow.
You'd make her wear a trash bag when she left the house if you were married to that too.

OP is retarded. Jesus is God, God literally genocided thousands of shitskin babies in Egypt. He came down as a man in order to expose the traitorous Jews and absolve us from our sins. Repent ye dirty goat fucker because the next time he comes he will damn you to eternal fire and cast you into hell.