How many scoops?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rUNGFVrCq3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reading this much into fucking ice cream

he deserves 2 scoop imo

Someone explain to me how anyone can think like this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rUNGFVrCq3

we talkin raisins here?

A scoop for each gender.

Trump eating dat ice cream like a BAWSSS!

Like he wants it to be!

Goddamn.

Hey, our presidento loves ice-cream too

you are correct! fixed

i've just seen the CNN report on this
this can't be real, it's so irrelevant and stupid holy shit
several years ago I saw the movie Idiocracy as a comedy, but now it's becoming reality.

Leftys
Not even once

AAAAAAAAAAAA DENZEL DORF GIVE BACK THE SCOOP

Dumping my rare scoops

can someone give me a quick rundown of whats going on in this thread?

There is no rundown.
Only scoops!

Today we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the Drumpf Purification Directives.

We have created for the first time in all history a late night line up made of pure ideology, where each viewer may bloom, secure from the pests of any alternative true facts.

Our Unification of late night is more powerful a weapon than any imageboard or twitter feed on earth.

We are one show, with one will, one resolve, one scoop.

Our enemies shall troll themselves to death and we will bury them with their own memes.

We shall prevail!

IT BETTER BE 0 SCOOPS DRUTHF

I DON'T HAVE ANY SCOOPS FOR YOU GRUTFP

is that the fucking face on mars?

Can I get a link to the video of Colbert being mad?

>Donald Trump is a dictator
I only got one scoop while he got two

no, i made that shoop. it's the statue of liberty's face, but the zoom blur does make it look like the mars face.

TWO!

There isnt one...really there isnt. At best this is a forced meme, at worst it is actually coming from colbert fans who are elevating his importance.

Notice the lack of truly spicy memes.

ONE SCOOP IS ALL ANYONE WOULD EVER NEED
FUCK YOU
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK BANGROLD SHRUDLF

4 SCOOPS COME ON

>colbert fans
>on /pol

k

GRUMPF GIB SCROOP NOW

TWIMP GIMME SCWUP

Spoooople drumphlorb

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Raisin Bran gets two scoops and nobody bitches about that.

Praise Kek!
and fixed the shite work.

u mean raisald branf?

Humans are meaning inventing machines. What does it mean he got two scoops? Let's invent some meanings. He's probably the antichrist.

I love how dumb the world has gotten. Honestly. I am like a fucking god here.

Cult mentality.

Two genders.
Two scoops.
Two terms.
Trump Twenty Twenty.

kek

TWO SCOOPS?

SCOOPS

....................... shame.

Reddit... not EVEN ONCE.

Did they ever consider that none of them ever asked for another scoop of ice cream? I could write a short essay about how infuriatingly retarded all these people are.

>Donschilds bow to Scoopanoffs
>In contact with Ben and Jerry's
>Possess psychic-like ice creams
>Control Baskin Robbins with an iron but fair fist
>Own dairies & cone factories globally
>Direct scoops of the ancient royal cream line
>Will bankroll the first ice cream van on Mars (Scoopangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of vanilla extract editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Scoopydoo babies not Dyyumpfdiddie babies
>both scoops said to have 222222+ calories, such calories on Earth has only existed deep in boogie2988 asshole & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two scoops which will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own scoopabot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Scoopabots inside you right now
>The Scoopanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of Scoop to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Scoopanoff show in Ed Sullivan theater?
>They learned fluent cattlespeak in under a week
>Nation states entrust their chocolate reserves with the scoops. There’s no gold in Ft. Droxmpf, only Ft. Scoopanoff
>The scoops are about 7 centuries old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big ben to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate taste yet. We hope they’re delicious scoops.