How do we fix the current generation?

How do we fix the current generation?

Communism

Stop posting bait on Sup Forums.

Houston women are the scum of the earth.
Save me.

OP where you at senpai, I'm in League City. Let's go get a beer.

Cleansing. Murder. Death. Decimation. Let them draw straws, the shortest gets their throat slit. Concentration camps. Death camps. Death squads. Take your pick or better yet, why not choose all of the above?

Why is her initial age states 18 yet then added that she's 23?? someone explains this to me?

She wants younger Chads

Is this even real?

Doesn't matter, because this kind of thing happens.

By embracing Islam, it is the only way.

18 to get noticed, 23 because she is obviously fairly honest.

>Embracing Islam

Vote for people that will inevitably destroy the world in the most violent way possible, instigating Natural Selection and forcing us to become cavemen again, allowing us to make bigger and better civilizations.

Just another try at society.

>inb4 "haha most Sup Forumstards are weak and beta they'll die!!!"

Most of us already want to die.

>fiance at 18
The smart thing to do would be to cheat, contact the fiance to let him know she's a whore, and end that marriage that was gonna end in a few years to a month anyway.

First of all this small assed bitch wrote preggers which is grounds for execution and second she needs to be slain in a DC mugging.

It's a fucking fake bait post trying to rile up the good ole' RAHOWA WHITE BOYS WHO WANNA SAVE 'MURRICA. You want to fix this generation? Stop believing the shit you see on this site and go outside.

neck yourself ahmed

What's her real job? Something is off

she should be put leg first into a wood shredder

you're not going to use your real facebook profile, nor would you use your real personal details in your fake facebook profile, when trying to cheat. ffs.

take your prozac and get to bed gramps, you've done more than enough.

It's a bot, faggot.