Do Trump voters think they have what it takes to go against the mainstream media...

Do Trump voters think they have what it takes to go against the mainstream media? You do realize that everyone in the USA is questioning your dear leader, or God Emperor as you put it.

My prediction for the midterm: Republicans are going to lose, lose hard.

America is already taking a good hard look at itself and saying "what the fuck did I do?"

Resistance is futile.

wow, im a hillshill now.

WAIT A MINUTE!?
The main stream media has an agenda?

Holy fuck! Please tell me more! WOW!~|||

So uh, what DO European countries have to fear from Russia?

As with anything in politics people vote for concepts and ideals and rarely do they like the person, people really do not like the direction people are taking and so they vote for the other direction, it's not really a matter of the actual person. The mass media still has it's own politics. I try to think the way things would be if Hillary were in office, and in reality the mass media would still poke fun, prehaps at her race, and we would be even further down their road and agenda. They would make jokes about her being a rich white woman blah blah, and no offence but that seems worse to me as she will still be pandering. Eventually it will happen. People are trying to delay it.

>MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA MUH RUSHA
kill you're self

We are at one of those points in history where a political party finally dies off. The Democrats are the modern day whigs, doomed to extinction. They have drifted so far into insanity that almost no one supports them anymore. There was MASSIVE vote fraus by the Dems in the last election, probably 15 million fake votes. Trump's current investigation into vote fraud will uncover this, and prevent it from happening again. Simultaneously, the DOJ is working up indictments against Comey, Hillary, Barack, Jarret, Lynch and Rice (among others). Trump was not kidding, America will become great again. It will take at least 30 years until the Greens or Libertarians will be able to seriously challenge the Repubs. Dems are going to become a bad memory.

The Democrat Party is going to collapse, because all of its current leadership are whites and Jews in their 70s-80s who are dying-off.

After a decade or so, the Dems will just be led by corrupt nigs, Mexican nationalists, and a few airheaded SJWs who will fight each-other over who is more oppressed.

Meanwhile, conservative Christian whites are churning-out educated children at a reliable rate.

Why do centrists/leftists hate Russia so much?

Russia isn't the threat. Islam is the threat.

Reddit spacing
>kys

>After a decade or so, the Dems will just be led by corrupt nigs, Mexican nationalists, and a few airheaded SJWs who will fight each-other over who is more oppressed.

holy fuck you're right

THIS JUST IN:
Russia promoting suicide to weaken Europe

>1 post by this id
Really made me think

Breaking news! Recent surge of suicides linked to russian hacking group known as Sup Forums!

Democrats are proposing a sensible response of declaring nuclear war over it.

why do we need to get a raging hard on boner over russia anyways.

>reading is for losers!
>wrote and publishers a whole slew of books

>Do Trump voters think they have what it takes to go against the mainstream media?
Trump voters already did. When they ignored all the Hillary shilling and voted Trump anyways.

>You do realize that everyone in the USA is questioning your dear leader, or God Emperor as you put it.
>Everyone
Nice try, but no. Not everyone. Some don't even care. They just want to spite the libshits/(((them)))/niggers/femtards/etc. and doesn't care of the consequences. And that's the proper response to all of those undesirables.
>If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me!

>My prediction for the midterm: Republicans are going to lose, lose hard.
You Demturds have no one electable. The voters that made the Trump presidency possible didn't want any candidates the Neocunts and the Libtards have to offer, which is why they picked Trump. And there seems to be no sign of anything changing - the libshits and the neocucks still have no viable candidate.

>America is already taking a good hard look at itself and saying "what the fuck did I do?"
More (((media lies))).

>Resistance is futile.
The RWDS are already in place. It is YOU who should stop resisting.

>My prediction for the midterm: Republicans are going to lose, lose hard.
>America is already taking a good hard look at itself and saying "what the fuck did I do?"

Doonsberry:
The cartoonist was such a cowardly shill that he retired for 4 years during the Carter Administration, so as not to have to write a cartoon during a ridiculous Presidency.

Will these disgusting Jews ever get over the Pale of Settlement? Holy shit.

Top kek

You Democrats are going to lose 9+ Senate seats next year. Everyone knows how pathetic and irrelevant you are.

>Asks an obviously loaded question
>Gets angry when Trump refuses to answer

America knows what it did and why it did it, they just need to keep doing it and not puss out. The whole point of this exercise is to demonstrate what happens when you rely on the government too much

If the democratic party dies, we'll just end up with "liberal republicans vs. conservative republicans". Then the former will slowly evolve back into the democratic party.

>Trump wants world peace, especially peace between Russians and Europeans
>this is somehow a bad thing
It is okay to be upset about Russian aggression into the Ukraine and Georgia, but its not like anyone is going to start WW3 over Ukrainians.

(OP)
>Resistance is futile
>Fucking Star Trek quotes
Man, Star Trek used to be based. It totted an admirable philosophy about power of the human experience. It was about working together despite racial differences in order to further the exploration of the universe, to achieve the highest intellectual potentials of mankind. But ever since Disney took over the franchise and J.J. Abrams started directing the films, the mainstream media consuming pop-cultural autists have ruined the franchise. People like you are what Hot Topic is to old-school punk and goth culture - a flock of seemingly edgy, conformist sheep that feed into the capitalist machine while also purporting to resist it, and in doing so, you illustrate such a severe lacking of any sense of self awareness and are utterly incapable of acknowledging your own personal state of mental retardation.

> plebs questioning the great leader
>expecting explicit answers from a politician or political leader
>he sounds dumb in speeches so he's dumb irl
the only people questioning are the shariablue kids trying to stir the pot and make people doubtful. if you're enough of a dumb cunt to be in fear and flailing in contempt after not even four months in office, I have no respect or hope for you. You see what you want to see. It's like you see a crack just starting to form in the road and scream "OMG POTHOLE LIKE THE GRAND CANYON". Anyone who isn't a dipshit is still waiting for something big to actually happen before shitting themselves with contemptuous rage or praising the heavens for the second coming of the messiah. Slowly changes are being made to government transparency, oversight and function and frankly I won't have anything to truly judge this administration by until it's two years in.

I wanna fuck the pigtailed slut. Her smug look of disdain makes me diamonds.