youtube.com/watch?v=hzOXSp7BY7k
snopes.com/trump-obama-golf/
trumpgolfcount.com
youtu.be/TCqUunGuwUE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo awoo awoo.

See you in 300 posts.

Has Louise Mensch and Rick Wilson and Prof. Dickpics killed themselves yet?

In addition to winning the electoral college in a landslide, we won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

When Trump imminently loses his second term or gets impeached, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Democrats had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who won against the potential first WOMAN president, but couldn’t do shit with his first and only term. The entire nation will KNOW that Trump is a literal disaster, that he practically stomped the USA further into debts, intimidated women, groped them and his administration was mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches.
All this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump and HERE COMES THE KICKER, they wished that they choose Hillary that November day in 2016. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and then I will reach my climax.

>293
Dirty, just dirty

ANIME NAZIS

How much time do you spend here ironically shitposting

no, but i will now. I have a month so watch all the good one

did we ever find out what Trump has on that guy and his new soon-to-be wife?

The less Joeposting the more likely Joe will snap and try to kill Mika. Do not aid Joe's marriage.

i'd like to see if they have any real numbers on this.
I don't care if he golfs, I didn't care if Obama golfed, I evaluation them on what they do and want to do.
But it seems obvious they are calling it "golf" whenever he goes to his property. And I understand that Trump made fun of Obama for golfing at all. I'd like to see the numbers

Reminder that Trump already exists in Vidya Waifu Form.

He's gonna make anime real.

Why do trump supporters reject his message of love and unity for america

youtube.com/watch?v=hzOXSp7BY7k

>Steve Bannon 'learned of Comey sacking on TV': Trump has become increasingly distrustful of top advisors while relying more on Jared and Ivanka

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comey replacement this week? Any favorite?

FUCK KEK GENERALS, MIGRATE HERE, RAHOWA!

is the roger stone documentary any good?

>Prof. Dickpics
????

Do you guys ever take a step back and think at what happened?

A dude who's theme song is for the love of money, who's name is decorated in gold and marble everywhere, who plays the rich snob so well that people love him for it is the fucking president?

He is so alpha that he can get away with saying shit like "grab her by the pussy" and still win the presidency. Literally everyone except hannity was against him in the press and still won.

Just take a second and think about it

We elected the most alpha male possible

To be very honest with you all here, "Joeposting" as it is called is probably one of the best flase flag forced memes CTR has implemented in Sup Forums.

People of /ptg/ are actually watching that shitty show on MSNBC now. They are literally everything /ptg/ is against.

Yes, it's great.

John Schindler, aka @20committee

Here's snopes, they think it's mostly true

snopes.com/trump-obama-golf/

Joe leans into Huckabee and tells him about Lori Klausutis.

Anyone know of any comfy games I can play in the background while auto refreshing /ptg/?

Preferably management or economy based games but comfy.

>says anonymous source from "inside" the white house, says the people that lie all day long.

>reddit, based black guy, something something ugly guy with maga hat

are you blackpilled yet, pedes? please go to my cocksucking general, we love gays and traps and communism :)

>People of /ptg/ are actually watching that shitty show on MSNBC now.
No they aren't. lurk moar faggot

*awoos behind you*

>Can a Toothpaste make it up to his Dad on Father's Day?

Trump isn't a snob

You're an ignorant negro you know that? Where's the source?

No he's not, bad choice of words, but he plays the rich card so well

>people who say "F" outside of a wordfiltered forum

We're almost 4 months into the Trump presidency, with 92 months to go. Just think of how long the past 4 months have felt to you people, how much salt you've spilled, and multiply that by 23 and you have your future.

He really is a true alpha in the real sense of the word. He puts himself first and all his good fortune and love stems from that. I put him in the leaders of men alpha category

You have to give them credit for persistence. They think Trump will be impeach by the end of the week, every week, and get btfo every time.

John Schindler needs a bullet.

YES MAKE ANINE REAL!

What does /ptg/ think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

>snopes.com/trump-obama-golf/
> Trump had visited a golf course six times during his first month, although it did not confirm that he played golf on each of those occasions

>Although President Trump has visited a golf course on three other occasions, it has not been confirmed that he actually played golf during those visits

>mostly true

fuck snopes

>92
He'll never reach the second round of 2020 primaries desu

>muh secret contacts at the NSA
>muh treason
>muh cats

>(((sources))) say

ok

I am in need of old political cartoons once again.

Because we're FUCKIN WHITE MALES.

>IMPEACH DRUMPF

For fucking what? What has he done that invites removal from office?

Fucking Spencerfags are raiding us hard right now.

Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, DICKY!

>Drumpf will never seriously run
>Drumpf will never win the Republican nomination
>Drumpf will never win the Presidency
>Drumpf will never reach the second round of 2020 Primaries

>aquafresh

What is doing there than? Playing football?

Also here's another site

trumpgolfcount.com

Golfed 21 times, until today Obama golfed twice

Has anyone ever tweeted this to Joe?

time to go back to T_D, pedes.This is a spencer board

Not agree with certain peoples beliefs.

These people who want to impeach Trump are Nazi's in denial.

i still dont understand why people like Spencer. he is the definition of controlled opposition

>Steve Bannon 'learned of Comey sacking on TV'

Actually, that's inaccurate. Trump told Bannon, Priebus, and others in advance, specifically on Monday, before the firing.

I did once. I don't think he liked it enough to reply to me.

That's like saying you go swimming every time you go to your house if it has a pool.

They explicitly say that they don't know if he golfed, so they are just counting times he went to a Trump property with a golf course. That's full on madness.

Civil War appropriate thread theme:
youtu.be/TCqUunGuwUE

We should've chosen Rubio anyway, he always had a massive lead over Clinton in the polls and they were stupid enough to chose her. Trump edged out narrowly Thanks to comey

how many on Sup Forums initially doubted Trump? I came in when he got the nomination

>Cost to tax payer - over 30 million
Why do people think this costs them their tax money?

also doesn't go into how obama was taking additional time off (not just weekend trips) to do his golfing. i'm also not sure how much of his was part of meeting with foreign leaders, as one of their Trump examples is w/ PM of Japan.

He has an army of followers on his super secret TRS forum safespace. I wouldn't give a rat's ass about him or his friends if they didn't constantly try to stir shit up on this board.

And we all know why he does go there, because the white house was compromised when he got in and may still be.

It seems like taking either a pro or anti stance on Spencer has become a way to get (you)s, whereas the correct response is, who gives a shit?

You don't usually go to your house to swim. You go to a golf club mostly to golf

You're right. This has always been a Tulsi board.

anyone else occasionally watch trump rally videos on youtube?

It does? You pay for the presidents expenses

Bill was always /ourguy/

I doubted him 'till the first Republican debate, then hopped on the Trump train. O'Keefe's videos on voter fraud had me pretty discouraged, tho.

most people in ptg were on board as soon as he gave his announcement speech. The muslim ban was the first wtf moment, where some were hopeless. Waiting for primaries was agony. The primaries were a mad dash with some more agonizing waits. The convention was like a huge orgasm.

Go back to 9fag

Thanks, user.

Because they're retarded, the only thing used with tax money is security and the only reason why he needs additional is because leftists are insane.

That is correct. I am an old fag, and I speak for all the old fags here, all of you need to go back to r_donald. We old fags always liked spencer, go back to worshipping black dick on r donald

Fuck that spic, Kasich is the only principled conservative who can balance the budget that has also good polling against Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

how are they calculating this?
What do they use to say how much it costs from trump to go to his house?

How much do you think he pays to golf at his own courses? Why would it cost tax money instead of out of pocket money? Why would it be 30 million when a golf game costs like 50-150 dollars?
It just doesn't make sense to me.

I hope you really believe that so we can all bathe in your tears yet again.

I was leaning towards him at the stairwell. i didnt consider him tho as I figured the mexican rapist comment would force him out. by end of first debate I was fully committed and went to NYC to buy a hat.

Yes and the security and transportation are the bulk of the taxpayers expansion. Trump flies to mar a lago all the fucking time

Kim Jong Un will trigger World War Three

So tax money is not for "vacationing" itself since he owns the property, whoa.

No joke, I got off at columbus circle today just to sit by Trump International and sip some iced coffee. Very nice day

>kills off dirty West coast!

Prepare to die Dumfy.

>NK says this time it will act work.
>after about a million fails before