Opinions of Masonry?

Opinions of Masonry?

>Opinions of Masonry?
every fucking week you masonic retards ask the same fucking question
>freemasonry

>really makes you think

gay

Taken over by Jews after Napolean emancipated the Jews for their sheckles

Mainly because Rothschild took over England after Waterloo market scare. Before that it was NeoPlatonism and whores and booze

it's interesting. it got variety of religions as form of rituals, especially while getting promoted/honored to a higher rank, you can see different practices from zoroastrianism to kabbalah.

also, sadly overlobbied by jews just like anything valuable.

>zoroastrianism
You could say that about ALL Christianity including Jesus.

Pre-sandnigger Aryan Persia pretty much started philosophy too when Pythagoras, Thales, and Heraclitus lived there as court teachers

Jewish.

>Pre-sandnigger Aryan Persia pretty much started philosophy too when Pythagoras, Thales, and Heraclitus lived there as court teachers

Lets go more back then,

All 3 names you mentioned, have been lectured by Ancient Egyptian Priests before their enlightment(I can name many more If you want). Jan Assman got good articles on those.

Gay nigger shit

It is beyond the Masons at this point. Kekistan already undermine the Moloch/Ba'al servants with Hillary's loss. Now they must unleash the power of Shadilay on the servants of Set. Set = Moloch and his high priest is the head of the NSA, Lt Col Michael Aquino.

If you want to stop all of the nonsense going on, you must unleash Kek against Set. There can be only one!

>Kekistan
>Shadilay

kys

Daily reminder.

There are better ways of being initiated into the esoteric nowadays.

Satanism /Talmudism in another set of clothes... stay away. Yeshua/Jesus is the answer. He beats Satan/Lucifer/Shemjaza/Nimrod/Abaddon/Appolyon et. al..

>Yeshua/Jesus is the answer
jehovah is nobody's answer

Jews' conspiricy frontman.

Jews.

Whon cares

Masons are based. I've met one mason in my life and he's right wing and edgy as fuck.

Upper echelons of the Saturnian cult.

traitors of hue-manity