Liberal Teacher from California Caught Recruiting Students to Riot Against Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ENlsl4IDe9A - A California teacher was caught on a cellphone camera inviting Livier Perez from BAMN, an organization known for promoting and acting upon violence, to speak to and recruit 10th-grade high school students.

worthwhile bump

bumping

I would say it irritates me, but it's not like the board will do anything about a whitehead teacher.

not surprising, but still shouldn't let this slide

Student and BAMN faggot
>[so your position on immigration is to have no borders and let everybody in?]
>yep
Liberal teacher (literal) faggot:
>if there's no jobs at any particular moment, it's not because there are too many people, but because people like Donald Trump aren't being forced to hire them

Jesus fucking christ. At least the kids are smart enough to question this insanity but that's rage-inducing that they are being taught by people like this. Not like we don't already know this but God damn it makes my blood boil to see it.

Fucking hell

Why is it always teachers

They're literally terrorists

What I don't understand about these guys is what do they think they're going to win? Every conceivable outcome makes it worse for themselves and their stooges.

these threads need to be kept up bumped and spread everywhere

The kid who recorded that is more likely to get arrested than the teacher.

BUMP

At this point I'm quite certain that these teachers don't even care about children or teaching and are just there to an advance an agenda via generational brainwashing. They know what they're doing.

Damn what's ze's gender?

bump

>>if there's no jobs at any particular moment, it's not because there are too many people, but because people like Donald Trump aren't being forced to hire them

jesus fuck

Even in my commie shithole province they wouldn't get away with something like this.

How the fuck are American public schools so poorly run? Where is the oversight? Do PARENTS not get involved when shit like this happens? I'd have that fucker fired if they taught my kid's class.

Its probably in some mexican area of cali. Mexicans do not care what their children are taught, much like niggers

Where in commiefornia was this?

how is this legal? imagine if a neo nazi came there to recruit people? these are literally subversive groups who's goal is to overthrow the US government and install communism

But isn't this shit wasted on dumb mexicans? They'd already subscribe to this crap and hate on Trump, they don't need some numale bitch nigga to preach it in civics class.

We're going to castrate this guy aren't we? At midnight we ride.

>severe slouching
>noodle arms
>manlet
>glasses
>balding
kek

>our side
>our side
>running country into the ground
i'm not sure why it surprises me that a teacher would be trying to indoctrinate kids instead of teaching them how to think for themselves. what a disgusting person.

Whenever someone steps in and tries to do something, the teachers unions step in and fuck that persons asshole into a never ending pit. The teachers union is notoriously the most corrupt union in America. It's partly why Betsy Devos is getting shit on, because school choice is the largest threat to teachers unions, and vouchers allow a merit based way for poorer kids who actually should be getting an education an opportunity to leave their poverty stricken schools, but it's deemed as racist because most of the time, that child isn't a little nig

Bump

>deporting illegals is bad. REALLY BAD!
What the fuck goes through these peoples heads? If they want to help fucking immigrants then they can do it on their own fucking dime and time. Stop trying to force everyone to do what you fucking want and then call them fascist when they say no.

>saying that a lack of jobs is because no one is being FORCED to hire them then wrap up the sentence with free health care and education
Hmmm, so they want the government to seize the means of production and then because the government is so nice and benevolent they will just give everyone jobs, money, health care, education etc....then they call us fascists. Holy fuck I can't come on this board anymore. It's ruining my fucking life being exposed to this shit.

So what's going to happen to this faggot?