WHO DID THIS

Which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

boweryboogie.com/2014/02/inside-decaying-beth-hamedrash-hagadol-synagogue-norfolk-street-photos/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/863907324301332480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't also fpbp

I did

Nice

My bet is on the religion of peace.

Wow this one's real. Wonder who, huh?

Hey Rabbi

underrated post

Me on the right.

>Jewish lightning

Why hello, Rabbi. What is it that you are doing?

$100 says a Jew did it

Would anyone be surprised if it was the rabbi?

yep, that's insurance fraud

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN'?

no they rarely target synagogues. the consequences are real, it's not like killing cattle.

>Rabbi Goldstein got a brand new insure against fire just a couple weeks ago

The second peice of fake news from them today

FINALLY
TRUMP HAS STARTED THE SECOND HALL OF COST

insurance

If it's not electrical or something I'm going to guess a relative of the people trashing churches in Italy

nycfag here. it's an abandoned synagogue that had some really expensive repairs necessary to reopen so 100% insurance fraud.

He cant keep getting away with this.

>its the only way not to be bigoted

>tfw the goyim still pay for your pure coincidences

The jews did it for the insurance money

stupid goys fantasizes about urban warriors while masters collect insurance money

This is just another Jewish scam to get more money to "fight (((anti-Semitism)))".

get fucked

Bush did it

little tip :
goy is the singular form
goyim is the plural form

And then this comes up in my recommended section 5 seconds after I saw this image.

spoopy

Was bacon grease used?

Looks like someone left the oven on

Someone probably tipped over some candles or it was some heater.

Most of these Church and Synagogue fires are accidental.

Could be Muslims but who knows?

Jewish lightning.

happens to me all the fucking time, i'm scared Sup Forums

can we discuss this (((problem))) pls ?

and for anyone who doesn't think it's fraud: boweryboogie.com/2014/02/inside-decaying-beth-hamedrash-hagadol-synagogue-norfolk-street-photos/ this link has some photos that show how dilapidated the interior was and that was 3 year ago. it hasn't been tended to since. but why bother fixing stuff when you can just take out some shiny new fire insurance just in time for it to (((accidentally)) catch ablaze? it's considered a cultural landmark so the fuckwad who owns it will make a pretty penny off sympathizers too.

It's my understanding that "goys" is also an acceptable plural.

Oy vey somebody call the insurance company we need a new synagogue now!

Nah it'll be the religion of insurance scams.

The problem is the Jews want you to know that they know that you know that they know that you know they're watching you.

i somehow hoped to read something like "smoke seen for 6 million miles"

OH VEY! IT REMINDS ME OF THE 3 TIMES I WAS SENT TO THE OVENS!

finally, some fucking justice

Video of the fire

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/863907324301332480

Yeah I was about to say it was either a jew or another muslim for a publicity stunt or money.

>tfw Sup Forums was right again

we should become detectives

Oy. Of course we have arson insurance. Nothing suspicious about that. Don't worry we'll be happy to buy the burnt out walkup next door and build an even bigger synagogue. We filed for the rezoning last year because we believed they would sell. I'm getting sleepy.

that's the biggest stone oven I've ever seen

Wew

This practice is called Jewish Lightning.

Someone probably knocked over a menorah and it fell into a box of baby dick tips.

100% Jewish lightning, guaranteed. That synagogue was originally a baptist church and the congregation has been trying to use the land to build condos since the 60's. Burn a church, collect insurance, build condos, collect shekels.

Lucky Larry

Muslims usually do not go after places of religion. Unless its their own religion. Then they so after it in full force

>fire
>Implying it's not a mass gassing

>mfw i recently solved a signalisation panel captcha who was in my town

WATCHA

>Gas leaks
That's what you get for using wooden doors

឴ ឴ ឴oi vey

Ll

H-have we started the fire?

>implying this can't handle a horde of 6 schlozillions

what are you, a fkg nazi ?

Hey man, we're trying to have a reasonable discussion here.

It was me FBI

Glad people are finally fighting back

Whatcha doin, Rabbi?

>World hates on Islam
>B-but let's not forget, Jews are oppressed too, goyim!
>Literally every recent antisemitic attack has been a false flag
>Jews stealing the limelight from the oppressed Muslims
Jews are Islamaphobic and everyone knows it. Even the liberals know it. It's only a matter of time before their tricks bite them in the ass. The goyim are waking up. The Jews will get their Islamic Crusade, certainly. But they will be purged in a new holocaust - a victim of their own trickery. However, you already know their 1% most successful and clever leaders will have already made it to safety inside of their doomsday vaults, where they will patiently await the end of the century long war - only to emerge as the "lost" Jewish race; the most oppressed of all races.

Those poor, poor Jews :^) *CLAPS HANDS TIGHTLY*

Another picture of the fire

OY VEY. Sup Forums CAUGHT US. NOW DO NOT EXPOSE US TO THOSE EVIL NEWS AGENCIES GOYIM

bump

Whatcha doin?

>22
>rhymes with "jew"
confirmed for false flag or goat roasting accident.

I did this
>T. Rabbi Shekelsmith

Where can i find the twin towers in this picture?

It was the midnight jew crew

Bet's on the owner - either for fraud, or for gibmedats from the public. Best be both, goy!

I doubt the rabbi would burn a synagogue from 1850 to build a new one..jews aren't like Christ faggots who need to build super mega churches to turn around and beg you for money to support the priest who's driving a 2016 corvette. I'm not a Jew but fuck religion and fuck christians more because their more greedy then jews. Prove me wrong faggit. Pro tip; you can't.

kek

Found the jew

>I doubt the rabbi would burn a synagogue from 1850 to build a new one..
1850? Big insurance payout and build a cheaper one whilst pocketing the rest of the cash. Do your insurance companies actually pay out for arson?

They intensified so intensely that it was only a matter of time before they spontaneously combusted.

Change the name to Manhattan Synagogue.

not a muslim?

just a (((cohencidence)))

It's like anotha' Shoah!

Jewish lightning

>1850
I take it back. A Victorian synagogue is going to be replaced with more post-modern garbage.

I wonder who indeed it was...

15/5 the new 9/11?

Can flames melt dem shekels?

I bet it was Ben Garrison

the jews did it themselves because they probably need a reason to focus on someone or some group of people again.