bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36249817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for communicating.

>tfw she will never hug you
why even live

>tfw Crimea nash
Cyka)))

Here user.

Imagine feeling her breasts press against you.

You will never have 2 seconds of sheer pleasure like that.

>I wonder what caused it?

Natalja is not for lewd!
Still
>tfw you will never feel her

P U T I N
U
T
I
N

I've turned down better looking and smarter.

By the way wtf is that stupid uniform she wears? Highly doubt she's spent one minute in an actual military.

There is always one homosexual in a thread.

>stupid
Take that back. Women in high civilian office are expected to wear rad clothes.

Sure thing Shlomowitz.

If you think THAT is hot, you need to get out more.

She's not ugly, but maybe 6/10 - 7/10 at most.

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=iYhdXvD4pq4
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhdXvD4pq4
>youtube.com/watch?v=iYhdXvD4pq4
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhdXvD4pq4

how many times have you fapped to her user? it's ok, you're among friends here

Sadly i lost my HDD in '15
POST MORE

>If you think THAT is hot, you need to get out more.
Only people who are never out there say such bullshit. Fuck off plebbit creature.

Any woman who looks that good at that age after children is hardly a priority for criticism.

i'm sorry for your loss

>you
Mummy is a goddess.

Zero.

Still want to know what that idiotic uniform is... she think she's a general or something?

I wonder, do the people still, in the current year, fapping to mummy, know how fucked in the head she turned out to be, about her genuinely unhealthy obsession with Nicholas II, about all the weird things she has been doing to demonstrate this obsession publicly?

>tfw you will never be in a room like this

No, but please do tell. Seriously curious here.

Stay strong, user. Stay strong.

Your gal craves the BBC, like all white sluts do

>genuinely unhealthy obsession with Nicholas II
Tell me more, user. I have heard rumors of her wanting to resurrect the Empire of Russia. I-Is it true? Could she become any better?

A lot of the senior leaders have military rank.

Not every country is America, hater-user.

Anons, may I present to you - literally the only nigger in Poland. Butthurt, frustrated, muhdickobsessed as ever.

Never has a ring broken my heart this much

Keep deluding yourself whiteboi

I just know my place, and it's being cucked by a powerful black male. You live in a fantasy where we can compete them

>unhealthy obsession with Nicholas II
>weird things she has been doing to demonstrate this obsession publicly

Remove hohol
Remove tatar

So does a peninsula matter so much user?

Obama sort of fucked Ukraine proper anyway.

Putin saw that and told the puppets in Kiev that, fine, they could have the rest of Ukraine but the ethnic / cultural Russians in the Crimean will not suffer because of their coup.

SHES NOT EVEN CUTE WHAT THE FUCK

I asked Ivan to expand on his statement... he never came back.

>NOT EVEN CUTE

Well, first of all, she is obsessed with Nicholas II. Like, Idk, who are teenage girls in the current year obsessed about? Justin Bieber still? Well, pretty much like that, only instead of posters on walls she keeps photos and portraits of Nicholas II at her work desk, at walls of her home and I wouldn't be surprised if in bedroom too.

There is an upcoming movie about Nicholas II and his romance with a ballerina (which really happened, and it happened before he was married so there was nothing criminal about it), and Poklonskaya happened to be genuinely insulted about this movie presenting her favorite emperor in a light a bit more humane and a bit less holy than she imagines her idol. And she tried to ban it from releasing, thankfully, without much results as she was perhaps the only person in Russia to be offended about it.

There is the Immortal Regiment movement that holds rallies on every Victory Day in Russia and abroad
bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36249817
where people march carrying photos of their ancestors who took part in the war, like a granddad or something. Poklonskaya also participated in one of those. Guess whose photo she was carrying?

But the weirdest thing perhaps was the story about the bust of Nicholas II installed in Crimea recently (with Poklonskaya's support, naturally). She was caught on photo kissing and hugging the bust, like naturally hugging it like a teenage girl would do with her idol. Moreover, she claimed in an interview that, as she was told, the bust started miraculously secreting myrrh all of a sudden (something that in the Orthodox tradition, happens with especially holy icons), and she sounded dead serious when saying it. And even the Russian Orthodox Church had to refute this claim, saying that copper busts cannot possibly drip myrrh no matter how holy depicted person is.

I would annex her Crimean Peninsula

She has caused many feels, user.

It is not her fault that the world has but one Natalia.

Holy shit so she is a whack job.

Her eyes scream "crazy" - but you just confirmed.

A-are you s-saying Natalja has a husbando w-who happens to be Nicholas II?

Why do you hate Natalia so much?

So what? She has an interest in history! I wish American women had an interest in history.

To me, she is now even more human.

And is not diminished a whit by what you posted, user.

>copper busts cannot possibly drip myrrh no matter how holy depicted person is.
top kek. I wish the Pope would say something that made this much sense.

Her eyes scream "cuteness"

FTFY

>wish the Pope would say something that made this much sense

The Catholic Church took a turn for the Marx, user.

Sad.

Well, see pic.

I don't really hate her, why would I? During the Crimean Spring, she acted decisively and bravely and I even admire her for that.

I just find it sad that nowadays she behaves this way and that, while behaving this, she is a member of the Duma (which is a freak show anyway, so she fits in very well). And there's a difference between an interest and an obsession.

Seriously, no one knows why she keeps doing that. First people thought she would play monarchist for publicity, but now it's clear she really thinks busts can drip myrrh. Or she's acting very good, but in that case it's not clear to what purpose, what she's trying to achieve with that besides making herself a laughing stock.

FUCKING BASED

This could be my in... I kind style my hair and face just like that. I can go find some replica outfits and shit too... Does that guy speak Russian?

she sounds exactly what this country needs.

>Does that guy speak Russian?

Does...

Czar Nicholas II ...

Speak Russian???

Well, yeah. I mean he did. Until exactly 100 years ago.

>God made a rule you can't speak Russian in Heaven

Only American and Aramaic, amirite?

Make sure to smear yourself with myrrh, that should turn her on.

WIll she notice I'm not him if I don't speak Russian? You're my in. I need this.

Perhaps if she rubbed his cock, myrrh would come out?

N I K O L A I
I
K
O
L
A
I

Tы cuck, oнa нe зaхoчeт тeбя

She would notice, user.

Stay in America and lift weights and become a PhD in Early 20th Century Russian History.

Now that may be your in.

I unironically have never been more erect than I am at this very moment

Russiabro, what is the prevailing atitude in Russia towards Assad and his low-key conflict with Israel? Would the majority of Russians support one side over the other?

And for that matter, how does the general population feel about the annexation of the Crimean Peninsula?

What's with the creepy manlet standing by the clock?

I didn't even notice the fucker, user, until you pointed him out.

>And when I did I shat brix

my name is nikolas
i see an opening here

Did we lose Russiabro?

We need answers.

Obviously, libcucks and hohols are not happy with that, but most russians seem to calm down, though "Crimea is ours" meme is going down in history

Golden questions of Sup Forums. Seriously, whenever there's a thread about Russia, very often there is someone asking a poster with a Russian flag this, perhaps in hopes to hear something they've never heard yet, perhaps something in the line that everything that has been said by Kremlin shills on Sup Forums is propaganda and idk, the Russian people are all against the war and against the annexation and Putin too.

No, they really are not. Most people support the annexation, and the majority of those who didn't in 2014 believe what happened happened and cannot be undone. Most people don't care about what happens in Syria, it's too far away and does not affect their everyday lives.

Thanks for the input anons.

I'm personally not interested in that Syria stuff, so I can't anything about it

So you would classify Israel-Russia relations as good at this point in time

I would classify them as neutral, but you were asking about the prevailing attitude of the people? Well, there's none. Most people don't really care about Israel and view it simply as a tourist destination and the place where all Russian Jews went.

>Most people don't really care about Israel

Interesting.

So when push-comes-to-shove and the chips are down, could you see Russia abandon Syria?

I don't see why they would ever abandon that port unless they had other ones to render it a nonissue.

Not if Putin is still in charge. One thing you can be sure about him, he does not betray.
(not that I'm saying it's always good)

I hope so, it would suck if Israel or NATO launch a war against Assad and Russia simply backs down and leaves Syria to ((them))

I wish our strategists would understand this and use it as an advantage instead of always breaking deals to try to punish Russia.

Be grateful you don't have niggers, anons.

Niggers destroy a country faster than ebola-chan.

Come to think of it, I haven't been getting as many crime alerts lately about the suspect being a tallish black male in his 20s wearing a hoodie.

I wonder if the demographics are shifting or the police made a strategic adjustment in their reporting policies. I'm much more worried about the rapid demographic shift and the trigger sensitivity of the lunatic left, to be honest.

can we get elsac lorraine back as well?

>if the demographics are shifting

I doubt it is this one, user.

Blacks are meaner than ever, all over America.

Maybe Obama cooked the statistic books???