Soros just seems like a boogyman for right wingers. I don't believe he's doing all this shit you claim he is

Soros just seems like a boogyman for right wingers. I don't believe he's doing all this shit you claim he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/_A6LDHgQGF6Q/SsKFoL1NXNI/AAAAAAAAAHs/SE77-s60EgM/s400/Keegan_Michael-Key.jpg[/img]
therichest.com/top-lists/top-250-richest-people-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. soros

Just the tip of the ice(((berg))) and a scapegoat.

[img]2.bp.blogspot.com/_A6LDHgQGF6Q/SsKFoL1NXNI/AAAAAAAAAHs/SE77-s60EgM/s400/Keegan_Michael-Key.jpg[/img]

Hes not. He's just the muscles of the group, so to speak.

He does it all in the open and you can learn more about what he does yourself if you were interested

I love Soros.

This one man is stronger than the entirety of all the nationalists, nazis and alt right. He is a god.

Soros is #33. therichest.com/top-lists/top-250-richest-people-in-the-world/

in the past he took advantage of flaws in the financial markets to fuck third world countries and now he uses all his money to fund leftist parties, protest groups and think tanks across the globe

sure he's not some chaotic entity planning every step to world destruction but he's like a vacuum perpetually sucking the world's zeitgeist to the extreme left

his foundation is called (((open society foundation))), what the fuck do you think open means here?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

when he dies (I hope soon) he will rot in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g

PAID FOR BY SOROS

>I don't believe he's doing all this shit you claim he is.
Pack it up boys. He doesn't believe us. It's over.

His plan is perfect. To do something so ridiculous that it does sound like a conspiracy theory.

he is the engine, but not the driver.

He funds left wing radicals. That is enough. He must die.

He's an old senile man.
I wonder who will Sup Forums blame for all the troubles when he dies. David Rockefeller already is dead and noone has anything on his followers.
I wish we would concentrate on the actual evil doers, not senile old men.

Theres actually more to Soros than you would imagine:

This is all true information i managed to gather from the Vault 7 leaks and cross-referenced with my own investigation:

>1992
>Georgie destroys UK economy
>MI6 declares George enemy of the state.
>George Soros had previously started secretly funding Tesla so hes immune to mk-ultra attempts to take control of his mind.
>Britain is controlled by neocon zionists reptlians at the time
>George Soros saves mankind

he's the perfect example of halo effect and how Sup Forums is retarded

he looks evil and like a cartoon villain -> he must be evil!

Hes not some kind of evil mastermind he just knows how to make a lot of money and uses it to fund his globalist agenda and things like antifa, black lives matter, etc

then who:?

George pls go

You're just being paranoid goy...

...they have always been so paranoid... hahahahaha

He's a dickish troll.
I am surprised that he haven't founded and funded MuslimLivesMatter yet in UK, considering he have a hand at doing that for both FEMA and BlackLivesMatter.
I guess sponsoring millions of euro for refugee transportation from Africa to Europe is enough for him.

You can verify all above easily since he do these things openly.

its the faction that alex jones talks about (the psychic vampires) but hes using a metaphore

My long time research crossreferecing leaks from jade helm and vault 7 points to the existence of a third faction in play

google sentient soy

Its ((4D chess))
>Fund militant leftists
>normies and consertives will do what it takes to win to preserve western values, be it in election or violence
>set up a puppet to give the normies and consertives a voice and ability to remove the militant left
>esclation untill the right is willing to put a dictator in power
>US is now dictatorship
>dictator dies eventully
>soros decendant is first in line

>people on pol are now defending Soros

you HAVE TO GO BACK

Pic related is from an immigration NGO and there's 80 others like this one getting funding from Soros's Foundation and Atlantic Philanthropies Foundation.

> muh don't Believe

WoW really wow what a good little goy OP is.

He is

> A GOOD GOOD GOY

He is a fucking newfag

>fucking new fag go suck a fag dick new fag

I hope your 10 so you can go die for a fucking gas pipe line when your 18ish.

This.

Inside his rotten corpse like body beats the heart of a true American. Or a Canadian? Or was it a German?

Actually it might be that guy from Genoa, I forget, he's on like heart 10.

how do you spell S-O-R-O-S backwards?
>mindblown.jpg

I don't like him.

Good interview, 5:30 though right now.

>sentient soy
What in the actual fuck niBBa?

Whats wrong with Andrea Mitchell?

You're fucking stupid.

Fuck

"George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility"

kek

so fucking narrow minded, you can't be serious
these "evil doers" you speak of are his personal PMC's who do shit like blow up MH17, in order to blame someone else and cause chaos

We have the proof.

This. I hope one day he will hire me as a programmer. I'm already working on a script to automate shitposting.

All that nigger pizza at 4:49 mmm so many hearts!!!

What the fuck is this supposed to prove?

LoL How fucking new are you? They are all on death lists for the amount of damaged they have done to the western world.

Don't start with the new shit, it gets us nowhere.
An image with a random selection of liberal Jews proves nothing. It's a cherry picking fallacy.
If you want to show what proportion of certain fields are Jewish, then we're getting somewhere, but an image like that us makes us look like morons.

give me an example of a left wing protest in the last 15 years that wasnt funded by a entity which is owned by soros, then ill start treating him like a boogeyman. until then, im going to treat his very visage as scum.

Soros is the visible arm of a larger organization. I would love to have a couple of hours with just me, him, and a pair of pliers. If that fucker ever sings, he'll set the world on its ear.