Are Whites the Strongest race?

I read somewhere that Whites are the race that can lift the heaviest weights

>Blacks are Athletic(Run, jump, etc.)
>Whites can lift heavy
>Not pretty sure what Native Americans, Arabs and Asians can do

Is this true or pseudo-science?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/3049066/meet-the-unlikely-strongman-whos-trying-to-bring-the-old-school-sport-back
youtube.com/watch?v=NCk5JJ0b6-M
youtu.be/_qVKGcz0reI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whites are over represented in Strong man competitions but studies from police agencies in the US found that blacks have more muscle mass on average than whites.

>Are Whites the Strongest race
nope, wh*te monkeys are the weakest race of the world. A wh*te monkey can't beat a brown or a black man without being armed and highly outnumber him. they are weak and it is in their subhuman genes.

You're a fucking wetback who has a fetish for big hairy white roid junkies , kys.

Whites are just strong willed.
Thus so many great accomplishments

Yeah dady
Talk dirty to me

Tell me about Mohamed's dick, oh yea!!!!!

>Not pretty sure what Native Americans, Arabs and Asians can do

- be really drunk and mooch tax dollars

- fuck camela and blow themselves up

- make cheap shit and work 23 hours a day

>dirty mulim and roachposting

Is this faggot Turk with his anti White posts always the same guy? oO are you mad because a tourist fucked your girlfriend Mehmet?

are you done picking up bullet casings from your beaches?

nearly all turkish posters hate wh*te monkeys. not just one. dealt with it.

White muscle fibres are the ones for strength, red are for mass as far as I remember. There was a strong man from Eastern Europe years ago, who looked pretty much like a regular built man but competed with the huge strongmen and could lift as much as them.

haha a literal roach calling any species sub-human top KEK

It's absolutely true, just look at all strength sports.

>Studies found that blacks have more muscle mass on average than american whitebois

Fixed this for you

google: powerlifter
click on "images"

google: strongman
click on "images"

Nah we're pretty weak

Slavs are strongest race.
Slavs aren't white.
Therefore
No Whites cannot lift heaviest weight

Blacks can't be stromgmen since their bones are way too brittle.

My guess is that blacks naturally have more muscle mass, but lack the work ethic and discipline required to win at strong man competitions.

Natives likely have the best cardio. They practiced pursuit predation the most recently.

>true or pseudo-science?
eh. There are racial differences, but 'white' isn't a well defined category - see all the inane 'is x white?' posts. What is true is that europeans and pacific islanders are more adapted to swimming, so on average we'd probably have a stronger upper body.

Just look at Olympic medals in different events and you'll get a decent idea of who's good at what.

It is him,but you as a fellow yuro will know why I can know while the dirty roach will always regardless of his I'd changing be telling us he is the same,nobody tell the retard how we can know,let his "superiority" rain down on him...hahahhaha
Also my theory is that since he is a roach she was his girlfriend but probably had to marry her afterwards

They're just weaker.

Even when OD Wilson almost won that one time, Jon Pall still blew him the fuck out even though he was 100lbs lighter and like 1ft shorter.

This, slavs aren't white. However, American's can and have won strongman competitions.

Yea that's why so many natives win marathons ahead of Kenyans

Current world's strongest man is a white man from Colorado

Idk seems like asians are p4p the strongest powerlifters.

fastcompany.com/3049066/meet-the-unlikely-strongman-whos-trying-to-bring-the-old-school-sport-back

at least we Recycle ...
come visit ;) .. you know what , don't bother , maybe you'l get a visit from us in Madrid , :* , EAT SHIT UNEMPLOYED BROKE FAG

>a hive of young male roaches jump an old man

Disgusting. You are literally sub-human.

Manlets. When will they learn?

Strongman never left, that's dumb as fuck.

race doesn't have much to do with it. We could breed a human to out-lift anyone alive today, and it would only take a couple generations to do so.

>Slavs aren't white.

That depends. Baltic slaves are white. You, on the other hand, are a turkroach rape baby. You are not white.

It's easier to lift when you are shorter

Then why do some turks talk about "roaches who make anti white posts"??
Those turks from your own country amd race hate you

Sure, do that with only Pygmies and we'll fucking see, eh?

Then why is strongman totally dominated by tall men?

Jesus Christ how can be someone so stupid. It's a miracle you don't drink from a rain-puddles you fucking mongoloid.

Is this why you only ever see nigs 10v1 whites?

Race is genetics, retard. You have characteristics of your race, it isn't random, it's a set blueprints with some additions based on your branch of ancestors.

>"at least we Recycle"
lol
I always wondered why and how you got any tourists there.Only old European farts went there either way

Makes sense, blacks were imported to daintily pick flowers and put them into bags.

Any heavier work and they would complain or just not do it.

Modern times, science has juiced them up into sports athletes, but outside of that, they're a very weak and feminine race.

Blacks STR/DEX
Whites STR/WIS
Asians INT/WIS
What else?

Honestly dudes get a spear and a well shield and be done with it lad.
No point in playing their merry games.
Or better yet, oppose the opposition and get a gun.

Long time coming too. He was so close on so many occasions and finally put a championship together.

Karate motherfucker

Zadrunas, man on the right in your pic, leaned the fuck down and is a total beast.

Pic related.

>Are Whites the Strongest race?
Yes. Blacks are primarily fast twitch muscles, hence their dominance of running sports. Also explains their smaller brain and skull volumes. Nature is cruel that way.

Well, at least you aren't pretending to be white like most roaches do.

>Native Americans
More Stamina than niggers. None of them get off the reservation. But if the featherniggers ever managed to stop drinking themselves to death they would smash the niggers in distance runs. Reasons? take note of a side effect of high stamina :Both get diabetes from sedentary lifestyles because their bodies store energy at an extreme rate for some reason. Evolution has no serious explanation of why they would need all this energy efficiency. Niggers they need to run around the Savannah or some shit, but Natives hunter gatherer doesn't necessitate high stamina.
Arabs are very good at resisting sand storms.
>long and think (feminine) eyelashes
>curly beards
>large nose (better filter)
Both catch sand and keeps it out of the eyes, nose, and mouth.
>Asians
I think they're fast.

>whites
>strongest race

>totally dominated by tall men
Not really, he's way above average. Eddie Hall is only 1.88 meters tall. He's even a bit taller than most.

The brain volume doesn't have to do with that but rather archaic human admixture (Neanderthal) and location. Northwest Europe and Northeast Asia are idea for selecting brains while maintaining a hardy body. They are just hard enough to survive in that planning and forward thinking are necessary, but just survivable enough that the mind isn't strictly devoted to surviving and so the creation of ideas and things not stictly dedicated to survival come about.

>larger hip to support larger brain size

This has to be bait.

>brain volume doesn't have anything to do with hip ratios and birth canal diameters
Almonds activated. Here I was thinking natural selection would have been at play if some women died during birth.

The only real competitor who is 'short' is Lalas at 5'11". All the regular finalists are 6'+.

Whites have better quality muscles for things like weightlifting. They're called slow twitch muscles. There's always outliers, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCk5JJ0b6-M

>6'+ is tall
I keep forgetting that world averages are something like 5'9"

I've spent a lot of time calling "people" manlets on /fit/ so you can trust my assessment

Why do you fucks think Slavic people aren't white??

Well you're partially correct. So it seems the current notion in modern anthropology is that early Neanderthal/archaic homo sapient hybrids would lead to a lot of terminal pregnancies due to the skull size of the hybrid. Neanderthal women could give birth to a hybrid, but archaic homo saline women couldnt. So yeah, in that regard you're correct.

wrong

It does for birthing purposes.

This is accurate. Blacks are born with more testosterone, so this gives the stereotype that blacks are stronger. Naturally they are, but when it comes to max strength, Whites dominate, then Asians.

Because JIDF constantly posts with eastern european flags telling them that slavs arent white
>Well you're partially correct
Sounds like you were on the verge of a false dichotomy; there's no reason why what I said isn't correct as a constellation of reasons. Evolution isn't often mitigated by single factors.

Larger male hips for birthing purposes. Sounds about right.

They have been having all those nice zikka babies,don't tell him theyll grow to be retarded brainlets user,he doesn't know...

Alright, this is how it works.

There is a principle called Bergmann's Rule (I know, it sounds very Jewish but hear me out) that states that an organism that evolved in colder climates will have shorter, thicker limbs as well as a thicker, stouter body. Whites, having evolved in the cool climate of Europe display this trait quite well, as do Asians, although slightly less so. Blacks, having evolved in the warm climates of Africa exhibit longer limbs, broader shoulders, and narrower hips.

What this results in is White domination in sports such as weightlifting, powerlifting, and wrestling as having high muscle mass and greater mechanical advantage (due to shorter limbs) is very advantageous. Blacks on the other hand will dominate sports where longer limbs relative to height will prove advantageous such as boxing, basketball, and running (sprints or otherwise).

If you, as a white man, ever end up in a fight with a negro, take it to the ground. Turn it into a wrestling match rather than a boxing match. Use 40,000 years of genetic evolution to your advantage.

>blacks are naturally stronger because of testosterone
Testosterone doesn't regulate composition of fast and slow twitch muscles or skeletal muscle development that way. They aren't naturally stronger. Its one of many media myths about black physicality.
>men and women of a race don't share the same X chromosomes
Stop trying so hard to be contrarian.

Here's a question for you, which one of these two looks more like the average person in England today?

Muscle mass doesn't equal strength.
I know this is anecdotal, the the blacks at my gym look built, but can't lift for shit.

If you ever end up in a fight with a nigger, taking it to the ground is the absolute last thing you want to do.

That's streetfighting 101

>If you ever end up in a fight with a nigger, taking it to the ground is the absolute last thing you want to do.
youtu.be/_qVKGcz0reI

we are not white you fool
pride western asian here

nig nogs are quick standing up and have long arms.
you want to impose your strength and cardio by grinding them out on the ground.

if they have buddies just run

That's very nice, I liek

I was working out very regularly, then started dieting harder to lose weight faster and neglected on my lifting.
This thread is making me hit the gym tonight, thanks bros

Because you just aren't? There isn't anything wrong with that. White is Celtic, Anglo and Germanic. Mediterraneans aren't white either, romans weren't white.

Peruvian it's the strongest race.

Whites are pound for pound stronger than blacks. Someone link the hatefacts archive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Average male height:
5 ft 4 1⁄2 in

They're fucking WHITE.

With a bigger frame you can keep more muscle. Smaller frame is more efficient though

It's a bunch of bullshit made up by insecure whites. In reality all athletic blacks go to football, basketball, soccer, running et cetera. Lifting don't pay your bills but if black men decided to make the transition they would easily blow the fuck out those white weaklings with smaller muscles.
Exactly this.

While biological differences certainly exist I doubt that whites topping weight lifting in particular is due to some sort of genetic differences simply because these differences aren't seen in the wider population. The average white guy isn't particularly strong compared to other races but swim teams are generally made up almost entirely of whites and track teams made up largely of blacks in areas with mixed populations.

Beyond that if white superiority only exists at the extreme of the spectrum who gives a shit? Being able to squat 1500 lbs isn't useful in any way shape or form.

>be super strong strongman
>look like a human thumb
>be bodybuilder
>look good as fuck
I swear, strongmen and powerlifters are fucking retarded. "B-but muh functional strength" yeah who cares you tub of lard looking motherfuckers

Don't try to use logic with these assholes.

I don't know if they are trolling or they are really that fucking braindead stupid

NA Natives have highly developed equilibrium. Making them comfortable to work in heights and harder to knock out.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE

I got into weights seriously as a hobby over the last year and being white you have an advantage.
I stay indoors all year round so i'm Falmer from Skyrim tier pale. I can easily lift over 150kg. I also have a decent arnie physique.

Its basic logic that blacks would have more muscle mass on average because they were livestock for hard labor for hundreds of years.

But by that logic whites were labour for thousands of years and did more than sitting on their asses and making mud huts.

>if you aren't white, you're black

You're a fucking idiot.

American blacks are larger than most native African blacks for that reason, but they don't regularly out-muscle whites.

The only thing blacks do better is sprinting and distance running.

I think whites naturally have better planning and strategy oriented abilities as a whole

natural selection in colder climates called for it

Just waiting for some retard monkey to post Kai Green as if bodybuilders = strongmen.