Why Do Conservative Conspiracy Theorists That Have Never Been To College Hate Jews?

I'm not super orthodox or anything, I certainly don't wear a Yamikha (don't even know how to spell that shit) and I eat bacon. But I'm still not sure why people hate jews as an ethic group.

I mean, most jews are a lot smarter, wealthier and more successful than the types of rednecks you get down south or in the rural midwest.

You never hear of a jewish extremist/schizophrenic shooting up a church or blowing up a building, they don't ask for handouts, they don't loot shit and destroy their own communities like niggers.

As far as I know, the world would be a better place if we could replace all niggers, Mexicans and towel-heads with jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't see a group of jewish extremists shooting up a school, because you have way smarter and more subversive ways of ethnic cleansing

Schizophrenics are better than sociopaths because they are easy to spot. You shits just go around to dumbass gullible liberals and subvert them into being mindless slaves for jewry. It's very damaging to the world as a whole, I don't really get why you hate gentiles so much? Is it because they are stupid?

>because you have way smarter and more subversive ways of ethnic cleansing

So I understand what you're trying to say, but isn't it possible that you're just kind of stupid and fearful and have read too many conspiracy theories on Sup Forums?

>went to uni
>still hate Jews
Fuck off kike.

>most jews are a lot smarter, wealthier and more successful than the types of rednecks

Nailed it. Lots of whites have an inferiority complex. They use their IQ and achievements as proof they are superior to non-whites, however, in all the categories they use to display their superiority, they can never compete with Jews.

>You shits just go around to dumbass gullible liberals and subvert them into being mindless slaves for jewry. It's very damaging to the world as a whole, I don't really get why you hate gentiles so much? Is it because they are stupid?

I don't hate gentiles, I just hate fucking stupid people. What in christs name do you mean we subvert people into being mindless slaves for jewry? What does that even mean? You might be the schizoid man.

Fuck your bullshit. Can't wait until killing Jews becomes state sponsored.

>Fuck off kike.

Lol @ "Uni". What shitty redbrick community UK school did you go to? Bet you are still making under 50K year

Jews are liars , thieves, back stabbers and murders with no empathy at all and are voraciously ethnocentric. THATS why they are successful.

They're the scum of the Earth.

I get not all jews are out to get us.
But lets face it.
Jews are so extremely overrepresented in distasteful anti-white racism It's impossible to overlook while being intellectually honest.
Secular jews in particular are very outspoken against whites, and cry anti-semitism when questioned about their comments or motives.

Why the fuck would you hate someone for being stupid? That is by definition evil. Thanks for proving my point.

cause i was a professional poker player/coach and ((Sheldon Adelson)) took my career away

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

stop shilling for your channel

Moloch = Set

Follow the path of Set servants in high places and the house of cards will collapse.

You're welcome.

>Fuck your bullshit. Can't wait until killing Jews becomes state sponsored.

See when you say shit like this, don't you realize that you make "white" people sound like the bad ones? You're probably from the cow pasteurs of Ireland

It all starts with the principle of interest. Usury. Its filthy. There are only x amount of resources on this planet. You can't have interest past the point that there aren't enough resources available to pay for it. That's why the jews push open immigration. Flood western countries with more people that aren't debt saturated. Put them in debt for more than they are worth and then rack up the interest. Fuck banks and fuck Jewish people.

The guy who made the video (Muke) is clearly British while I'm an Amerifat.

DONT ANSWER HIS HONEY POTTING BAIT
ABORT THREADS OF JEWISH ATTENTION WHORING

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>THATS why they are successful.
>They're the scum of the Earth.

I mean, I can't speak for everyone. But the reason that I'm successful is because I went to Dartmouth and crushed it academically so I could go to work for a top 3 Investment Bank in the city. Maybe you just don't know what it takes to be successful because you don't have intelligence, grit or level-headedness? So you insist that jews use some type of crazy witchcraft sorcery to get ahead.

I never cried cultural marxism.
I am worried about the trend of secular jews making really distasteful racist remarks.

>jews are so extremely overrepresented in distasteful anti-white racism

Dude you sound like a whiny feminist. Shut up, you'll live, pussy.

I am college educated and I would love nothing more than to see every kike nailed to a cross.

If somebody offered me 1 billion dollars or the elimination of jewry once and for all, I would choose the latter without a second's hesitation.

You damn well know why.

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY

>Why the fuck would you hate someone for being stupid? That is by definition evil. Thanks for proving my point.
Because I get taxed at basically 50% to keep dumbasses like feminists and MAGA bros alive when they inevitably fail to earn a decent living and thus I have to pay for their healtchare, foodstamps, etc.

ABORT THREAD , SAGE IT TOO

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

So you won't refute this trend exists?
I guess, you were the stupid "redneck" after all
SAGE

>It all starts with the principle of interest. Usury. Its filthy. There are only x amount of resources on this planet. You can't have interest past the point that there aren't enough resources available to pay for it. That's why the jews push open immigration. Flood western countries with more people that aren't debt saturated. Put them in debt for more than they are worth and then rack up the interest. Fuck banks and fuck Jewish people.

You have ZERO idea how banking, money and interest work. There is a reason that Morgan Stanley pays me 400K a year and you work a minimum wage job. Try learning something and not being stupid.

>I am college educated
Okay, at where? Schools outside of the top 100 don't count. Neither does your local community college.

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SAGE ALL THE WAY
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>Why Do Conservative Conspiracy Theorists That Have Never Been To College Hate Jews?
Jews are behind the scandals.
>I'm not that' type of Jew
ok
>muh Rednecks
why is this relevant?
>Jews aren't destructive
Have you seen the legal system?
>Jews should replace the people of the world
And you're sure you're not pushing anything?

That doesn't change the fact that hating someone for inferior intellect is exactly what Satan does. This isn't politics related, you're just evil scum. Now I can't wait for the holocaust.

>So you won't refute this trend exists?
>I guess, you were the stupid "redneck" after all
>SAGE
I have never, in real life, seen "white genocide" or racism against "white" people. I basically am a white dude. Maybe if you spend to long jerking off and watching conspiracy theory youtube videos online you can rile yourself up about some shit that doesn't exist. Or you could just get a fucking education and contribute something to society.

This. I'd do it even if I got offered 100 trillion dollars and had to live the rest of my life a quadruple amputee, without a moments hesitation.

>>muh Rednecks
>why is this relevant?

Because you're stupid and stupid people shouldn't try to understand geopoliitics because they always end up needing to fall back on conspiracy theories that are grossly oversimplified instead of understanding reality.

The principle of usury is a filthy Jewish thing. There's a reason you fucks have been kicked out of everywhere in Europe at one time or another. You can't conjure up value from nowhere. Interest is fucked. The money isn't worth more because you lent it.

>haha just close your eyes goy there's nothing to see
when will you kikes fuck off already

You think conservatives are the only jew-haters? Go ask some libtard bitch on your local campus about Palestine sometime.

You want to know why people don't like you? We tell you why and you do nothing to refute it, you just throw insults. Calling us stupid doesn't make it so.

if this isnt bait then either shut the fuck up and lurk more or better yet just go back to (((reddit)))

>sage

I just find that their over-representation in media and within the banking community highly distasteful.

Before I came to Sup Forums, I had world-views that a majority of young people my age (20) would agree with. Distrust in the media and banking systems are practically universal sentiments that people from all political parties will align with. Coming here made me realize that jewish people are on the fore-front of the facets of society that I have never been able to trust and have challenged since youth.

I don't hate jews. I hate the agendas that are constantly pushed in my face by media. "Dear White People" still shows up as my #1 recommended movie on Netflix. I dropped out of tech school and took certification courses on my own because affirmative action idiots would fill the classroom with LIL WAYNE XD and be rude to the professors, courtesy of the banking system.

Even if these facets of society were filled with fellow Irishmen, I would call them to burn all the same.

Did the slimy kike run out of insults and rhetoric?

>my standards
>scholastic achievements

At Harvard university, they teach their students to use gender-neutral pronouns. GTFO with the self righteousness.

Well said.

I don't hate Jews in any visceral way, Saul. I just think your people went down a socio-evolutionary path of being a parasitic nation-within-a-nation. Your people's high intelligence and strong in-group preference guides you to the top of other's societies, and then you're natural apathy towards goyim make you reckless and destructive when you get there.

I don't want your blood, just please fuck off to Israel where your people's natural inclinations won't rot my society from the inside.

Whites are jealous of their inferiority to us

Wh*tes really are niggers compared to us lol

>I DONT HATE GENTILES

Right there, moron. Your ability to casually distinguish yourself as fundamentally different from the rest of humans on earth (((GENTILES))) is what makes lots of people skeptical of your religious and nepotistic business practices. Not only does this sentiment carry through the Temple, but it follows through business, academia, charity, etc...

Among your lack of heartfelt and reasonable retorts, I think there is a sliver of rationality within you that understands where some of us are coming from.

Gentiles are not your oppressors, nor are we your slaves. We are your equals. We just don't believe in what you do.

Not only did KKK Grand Wizard David Duke and head of the Anti-Semitic League Kevin MacDonald flunk out of high school, they failed the GED when they tried to take it.

Most Jews get a post-graduate degree. Ashkenazim master race for the win. Retarded white trash burgers are just jealous that they can't have sex with Ivanka.

Educate yourself you arrogant kike:
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

LEMME SHOW YOU A REDMIND :}

>GUYS JIDF, IS FULL ON IN HERE, THERE WAS A THREAD WHERE 3 ANONS POSTED AT LEAST 20 MS-PAINTS TO RIDICULE AND MOCK /OURGUYS/ OBV. HAVING THEM ALL LOOK LIKE ANONS 'REALLY JUST ARE' NAZIS KEKS NECKBEARDS REDNECKS ETC. AFTERALL. OBV. STRAWMANNING THE FUCK OUT OF EVERY ONE IN HERE.
>NOT A SINGLE WORD ON KIKES (KEK WHY SO?)

PSYOP, RIGHT ? DON'T GET DEMORALIZED, THEY HIT THIS AND CHRISTIANITY (ESP. CHRISTIANS WITH POOR REPERTOIRE OF SLOGANS THAT WE CAN DISPROVE) DIG UP THE THREADS THEY'RE RECENT ~2 DAYS.
>BE READY TO GET HEAT ON EVERYTHING Sup Forums AND SAGE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR STRIKEBACK IF YOU HAVE TO ON TYPICAL ENEMY SLIDER THREADS TO KEEP OURS AFLOAT IN THE Cat. (1/5 THREADS ARE GENUINE )