Golan Heights STOLEN

I have seen a lot of "why do you hate Israel?" comments lately and I offer my jewish friends to explain themselves here. I guess you can make an argument that Palestine is actually your land because of treaties made between WW1 and WW2 but where is the justification with the Golan Heights?

It is and always was 100% Syrian land and Israel has invaded and is currently occupying it. I am confused why this is allowed so any explanation would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/7088
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/druze-golan-caught-between-rock-and-burned-place-occupation-Syria-Israel-settlements-792157674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no justification.

jews are partly descended from ancient palestinians, so fuck the treaties from ww1 and ww2 their blood is their justification for settling in palestine.

but yeah, they should give the golan heights up. except it's a "strategic position" being all tall and shit. ya know?

Golan Heights is rightful Hebrew clay. It was included in the British Mandate for the Jewish homeland but the evil anti-semitic Brits decided not to give it to them. All they were doing was reclaiming what is theirs. These leafarab posts are getting old.

Not Jewish but Syria attacked Israel during the Six Day War, losing the Golan Heights in the process. Syria attempted to regain the territory in the Yom Kippur War but lost again. Lose wars, lose territory. (Anything else is faggotry.) Syrians should have fought harder.

The Golan heights hasn't been this stable in forever. The Israeli Druze are living much better lives than they would if they were still Syrians. I can actually visit there if I want to and it's safe, if it was still Syria there is a 0% chance of me doing that.

Why is it always Israel being attacked? Is it possible Israel is the country provoking others to attack or "everyone hates the jews just because"?

So allegedly Syria "attacking" Israel a long time ago gives them justification to taking a huge piece of land with massive oil reserves?

It's an objective fact that Syria attacked and got BTFO'd and now you Mohammedans cry about it.

Golan Heights will be Israel till the end of times.

>Palestinians are Jews
>A century ago, the Bongs wanted to give Syrian land to the Palestinians, so it should be owned by the Jews in current year! :DD
Retarded and easily Discarded.

(((wikipedia)))

At least this nigger knows what he's talking about. Upboated.

> Jews exist in that territory for literally thousands of years
> muzzies come along in the last 1500 years
> muzzies instantly start killing Jews and Christians
> fast forward to now, muzzies have taken out most of the original inhabitants and then start killing each other
> get butthurt and scream to the UN when the local people start fighting back

Fuck off muzzies. You're fooling no one.

>It is and always was 100% Syrian land and Israel has invaded and is currently occupying it.

So? Who cares?

Do you think the Syrian government is capable of running it considering the fact that they can't even control their own territory?

Why is everyone an armchair general when it comes to Israel?

Palestinians are Arabs. They all come from different places, just read the Husayni's family story. They came after the crusaders were pushed out. Samaritans are the closest thing we have to Israelites and they are closer related to Jews than the so-called """Palestinians"""

Why does Israel keep stealing other countries land and get away with it while at the same time pointing the finger at everyone else and playing the victim?

This

Israel supported by no one? ok

The short answer is they don't.

They basically haven't taken any new land since 1967 unless you count settlement expansion in territory they already control.

Despite Syria being an utter basket-case they haven't claimed or seized one more square kilometer of Syria than what they conquered back in 67 or whenever.

Why was Israel caught using white phospherous on Palestine several times? Is it ok for Israel to use chemical weapons as well?

This.
>the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

It's easy to understand, but I'll try break it down for you nice and slow:

>Israel has hostile nations surrounding it
>high ground is a major advantage in warfare
>Golan heights are high ground
>Israel can't give up high ground safely

And so it will remain occupied until the mudslimes can play nice. Simple enough for you? You know it's true, you're just mad that it's Jews doing it.

You're missing the point.
>Bongs promised land to the """PALESTINIANS"""
>Jews decide to genocide them and steal the land
>It's fine because Jews are oppressed
I'll be honest with you. I hate Jews *and* Muslims, for good reason. They're both awful and bigoted people that contribute nothing to the rest of the world aside for despair. I'd be very happy if they nuked themselves into extinction but the Jews are the clear aggressors and have been for a very long time. You'd know this if you read the Bible or knew any Jewish teachings that expressly state a Jew is to take advantage of ANYONE that is not a Jew. Take their belongings, take their land, take their wives, take their everything. Make non-Jews suffer until they beg to be your servants.

Jews are fucking disgusting and I'd rather be beheaded and called an infidel by some ugly, smelly sandperson than ever work for an abusive cunt Jew.

Syria started a war with Israel and the mudskins got BTFO and the Jews took the spoils of war, you retard leaf

This is how the world works.

The bongs offered a 2 state solution. The kikes said yes, the mudslimes said no. The mudslimes told their brothers / cousins in Palestine to dip out real quick and then after the war they could come back and take all the extra land. They lost. Now the mudslimes are crying that they're bad at war. The end.

>Why was Israel caught using white phospherous on Palestine several times?

I've seen it be claimed but never with any evidence. Even if they did I simply can't give a shit.

So Russia steals half a country and it's cool, but sand niggers steal from other sand niggers and I should care? For all the die for Israel memes you people post. You sure want people to do something against Israel. Almost like I dunno, die fighting Israel.

Are we talking about the 6 day war, the same war where Israel attacked the USS Liberty knowing it was an American ship?

Or was that Americas fault too?

This. Exactly this. Jews are the fucking worst.

I have a friend from Israel that has denounced his heritage after realizing how cancerous and evil they are. He's lived with Jews all his life but after seeing how they treat non-Jews, how everything is permitted, pertaining to non-Jews... He's turned off to it all. Disgusted by what they really are. Skinflinted ratfinks. Cowardly scumbags. It makes me think the Jews invented assassination.

>Jews defending themselves using weapons is absolutely evil and inhuman and cannot be forgiven while we plot their extermination.

>Everyone on Earth is allowed to defend themselves and fight for survival except Jewish people who have to submit and die meekly otherwise they're just sneaky rats who need to die harder

Cry about it some more, I guess.

Maybe some Palestinian will get lucky and stab a Jewish girl to death at the bus stop and you faggots can masturbate while you stare wistfully at your portrait of Adolf.

I don't really know what to tell you:

I'm not sorry? I think Israel is pretty based for standing up for themselves? I don't have a lot of sympathy for the genocidal antisemites of Palestine?

What do you seriously expect?

>Jews decide to genocide them and steal the land

This is autistic though, they didn't """genocide""" anyone. 700,000 Arabs were forced out or fled while 900,000 Mizrahi jews were forced out or fled.

There were 500,000 arabs living in Palestine in 1880, now there is like 12 million, that's not Genocide. They have a shit ton of kids and aren't human.

Ayyy it's the same butthurt leaf mudslime who spammed Liberty threads yesterday!

Yeah. That's the way the world works. You lose wars, you're probably going to lose land.

Get Cuckdeau's microdick out of your mouth.

Were they standing up for themselves when they attacked the USS Liberty when they knew it was an American ship?

Why did they shoot all the lifeboats?

>A person offers you and your friend a ticket to an exclusive party
>You both want to go but there's only one ticket
>Your friend sucker punches you and takes the ticket
>You're just bad at fighting lol sore loser
I mean, you're right but that's still pretty fucking dumb and queer.

>I have seen a lot of "why do you hate Israel?" comments lately
jidf shills pay no attention to those posts or just laugh, everything that is positive of Israel is satire

>Or was that Americas fault too?

It was Israel's fault, but they apologized they are still our greatest ally. I simply can't care whatsoever, we nuked Japan and they like us now. If you still cry about the USS liberty, you might be a Jew.

I'm of the opinion that it was a friendly-fire incident?

Again, I'm not sure what you expect me to say?

>Of course those damn dirty nasty stinky evil kikes wanted delicious goy blood all over their claws, nevermind that the USA is their one and only ally

More like:

>You and your friend are offered 2 shitty tickets to a soccer match
>You both don't like the seats but you accept it
>Your friend gets angry and demands your seat in addition to his
>Your friend tries to get his bigger brother to beat you up and take your seat
>You kick the bigger brother's ass and take both seats because of the fight
>Your friend now REEEs on the international stage every day.

So would you support the US government, the mainstream media etc publicly announcing what happened and finally honoring the Americans who were intentionally called that day?

FAKE NEWS

>Former Syrian minister: Hafez Assad had given the Golan Heights to Israel.
>Former Minister Zuabi was interviewed by Al-Arabiya newspaper and said that during the June 1967 war, Hafez al-Assad, who was then Syria's defense minister, handed over Kuneitra to the IDF, while promising the Israeli side that they would not come to Damascus.
>Zuabi notes that Assad was forced to issue a statement to the Syrian radio saying that fierce fighting was taking place at Quneitra at the time when the city was handed over to Israel without a real battle.
nzivnet.com/brief/7088

pol is dead

Jews invented genocide. They wrote about genociding across the continent in the Bible, all because they think they're god's chosen people and it's their divine right. All because they wanted some legendary holy land.

But no, that was then, this is now. Jews totally don't genocide anyone today. That's crazy. Let's just keep our blindfolds and earplugs on. Ignore those constant war sirens as the bombs fall into neighboring cities, killing thousands of innocent people. It's probably nothing of importance. So sleepy. Going to take a nap. Good night.

*killed

"muh Liberty"

I'm a veteran and even I don't give a shit about the USS Liberty. Israel apologized. We're allies with countries who have done a lot worse than that and never apologized.

>Jews invented genocide.

Genocide predates civilization. We genocided the Neanderthals for fucks sakes. Some cannibal Humans ate the last families in a cave in France. Jews were just the first to write it down. Genocide used to be standard procedure until we made a moral step forward by letting them live but enslaving them.

You're changing the topic because you got BTFO. Nobody but people who frequent Sup Forums even know or care about the Liberty.

Kek okay fair enough. But why not finish off the cunts, if you hate them so much? Why listen to their autistic screeching for decades? They've been slowly dissolving palestine for a long time. Why didn't they just kill them off and be done with it? Why did they have to disenfranchise the Palestinian people instead of just going to war with them?

In Israel, even the half Palestinian children are treated poorly because they're seen as subhumans. I can't say how Palestinians would treat a half Jewish child, because I've never heard of a Jew wandering out from beyond the walls... but I'd be interested. I wouldn't doubt they'd slaughter him, though. They're both terrible people.

Sup Forums not being purely an outlet for Maghrebi sand niggers masquerading as white nationalists is hardly a bad thing.

You still get to have your say, btw.

Is there a chance you aren't actually a veteran?

In my opinion a real veteran would 1) not disrespect fellow soldiers who were killed and maimed 2) speak about an attack as an official spokesman for an incident he wasn't involved in

It was useless desert, wasn't worth the manpower patrolling it.

>Only kinda!
Not an argument.

Basically they influence Europe and America completely, thus the entirety of the UN. With America at its side at all times, every middle eastern nation is scared to fight back. Israel is the biggest bully and willing murderer on the planet.

You've never been in the Army, have you? If you think Army dudes police their speech more than other people you don't know of which you speak.

He may well be full of shit btw but I'm just saying...

I've actually been to the Golan Heights.

Very beautiful, picturesque area. It feels like anywhere else in northern Israel around the Sea of Galilee.

There are places like Kaztrin with ancient synagogues and Jewish ruins dating back to classical antiquity.

Also pretty sure the Arab inhabitants don't want to be handed back to Syria

Israel has been working towards a "peaceful" solution for decades. From the beginning they accepted the land deal even after it was changed twice and their land was decreased in size 5 fold. Remember when they gave up Gaza? It was a disaster. The entire situation is a cluster fuck and both sides are just pawns for a larger geopolitical war. Palestinians live in Israel, the stickers on passports and cars are only for those going between Hamas controlled and Israeli controlled territories. Neither side even dislike each other at the average citizen's level. It's all politics and religious nuts.

>Invade your neighbor country with the intent of exterminating or displacing its population
>Lose and get a tiny chunk of land taken away
WHAT THE FUCK ! HOW DARE THEY

>Doesn't care his brothers in arms were wrongfully killed
>It was just a mistake
>Being so sure of an incident he wasn't a part of
>Other people have done way worse!
>This makes it fine
Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. The military would have instilled a little bit more moral fiber in you than that. Critical thinking, situational awareness, etc.

I'm sensing you lack those very basic traits.

>fucks your wife
"Oops, sorry dude. Still friends, right?"

Americans are so cucked.

>even if Israel burns children alive, it doesn't matter anyways because they're just sand monkeys anyways amirite lol.

Kill yourself kike.

I just don't see how can you be a white nationalist and support israel, the country of the people who promote race mixing and multiculturalism.

Without them and their war the refugee crisis would never have happened

>ALL LIVES MATTER
>Except Niggers Jews and Spics LEL XD

kys.

>So? Who cares?
well you niggers love to kvetch about MUH CRY MEA

>It's only the religious nuts
Aka the orthodox. I can agree with that but you do realize how much sway the orthodox hold over those regions, right? They chase people out of towns. The police will allow them to organize a mob, if they so desire. Shit can get out of hand very quickly.

too jidf itt

Khazars are not Israelites. They are not the people of the Old Testament. The Babylonian Talmud is not the Word of God Almighty, Abba the Father. Khazars converted to the Talmud in ~740AD, pretended to be Israelites all this time.

The orthodox actually only have power in Jerusalem and in parliment as a contingency of the right wing. They're a pin in the coalition of Netanyahu's govt iirc. There are monthly gay pride parades in Tel-Aviv and people sell pork inside the old city of Jerusalem. Not much control when they can't even instill their religious values in their state imo.

Why the fuck shouldnt they go for a landgrab?
Its smart in this situations and their neighboors hate them anyway.

I thought white nationalists were supposed to be isolationist and not involve yourselves with Semitic tribal wars?

Not to mention blaming Israel for the "refugee crisis" is kind of fucking weak and gay considering that you control your own borders, France.

I don't care.

>still hasn't provided any evidence

fair enough, might makes right after all. if you can't defend your land then why should it be yours?

As I said before, my friend is from Israel, and he's told me stories. He would disagree with most of this.

If you're seen "working" on the day of rest, (which can mean pretty much anything) there is a chance the Orthodox will get tipped on your location, will confront you, and beat you. It's not confined within certain locations.

And as I said, Orthodox really do not like non-Jews. They chase them out of town, if they see them. It's not any certain locations, just where ever the Orthodox has any people, which can be literally anywhere in Israel.

I thought it was the EU and there was many Jewish leaders in the EU much like in the US government?

Because the oil drilling rights were sold to Genie Energy last year, a company located in USA and Turkey who was buying the oil from ISIS a few years back.

Genie Gas and Energy Board of Directors:

Richard Cheney
46th Vice President of the United States. Vice President Cheney also served as President and CEO of Halliburton Company and U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1989 to 1993.

Marry Landrieu
United States Senator from Louisiana from 1996 to 2014. Senator Landrieu served as chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. In her capacity as chair, she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill. The bill fosters partnerships focused on developing resources such as natural gas and alternative fuels, on the academic, business and governmental levels.

Rupert Murdoch
Founder and Executive Chairman of News Corporation, one of the world’s largest diversified media companies. News Corporation’s holdings include Fox Entertainment, Dow Jones and Company, the New York Post, HarperCollins and significant media assets on six continents.

Bill Richardson
Governor of New Mexico from 2003 to 2011. Mr. Richardson has served asU.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (1997-1998), Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration (1998-2001), Chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention

Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
Chairman of the J. Rothschild group of companies and of RIT Capital Partners plc. Chairman of Five Arrows Limited. Lord Rothschold is a noted philanthropist and Chairman of the Rothschild Foundation.

Dr. Lawrence Summers
Charles W. Eliot University Professor and President Emeritus at Harvard University. Dr. Summers served as the 71st Secretary of the Treasury under President Clinton and as Director of the National Economic Council for President Obama.

R. James Woolsey
Director of Central Intelligence from 1993 to 1995

ETC
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

Israel and US both agree it was an accident and that's good enough for me.

What do you know that the US military/intelligence services don't?

>I thought white nationalists were supposed to be isolationist and not involve yourselves with Semitic tribal wars?
hard to do in this globalized world.
>Not to mention blaming Israel for the "refugee crisis" is kind of fucking weak and gay considering that you control your own borders, France.

have you heard about the EU and shengen ? at least you have the atlantic ocean.

Who CARES? Fuck the mudslimes.

To some extent it's exactly that. If you can't defend your land, you're not going to keep it.

Especially Sup Forums which un-ironically worships the Third Reich but then gets but-blasted that Israel conquered a few square kilometers of shitty desert and fired a few badly-aimed rounds at some nearby Bedouins to chase them off.

How many of those people are actually American?

Pretty sure Israel is NOT in the EU, guys.

And France, before you blame (((them))) for all of leftist politics in Europe don't forget that there's maybe 1% of Frenchmen are Jews and Macron got elected on a bigger fucking margin than that...

I worked in Israel as an aid worker. Your friend is 100% correct about the religious areas of Jerusalem (We couldn't have the women working in our team go on calls to their communities). But in areas controlled and involved in tourism and modernity they get told to fuck off. Tel-aviv is so liberal and modern the orthodox rarely even go there. My favorite strip club was right next to a synagogue in Tel-aviv. Expensive as fuck, but a good time.

>It doesn't happen in more progressive areas
I have just one question. Burgers. With bacon and cheese or no?

Druze people seem nice, I hope they dont live worse under israel then under assad.
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/druze-golan-caught-between-rock-and-burned-place-occupation-Syria-Israel-settlements-792157674

In Israel? Bacon was expensive as fuck, so just cheese. In the states? If it's a cheat day? Nigga load me up and deep fry it too.

in 1967, yeah it was just israel .. no weapons from US.

>He's legit
Just remember not to be seen by an Orthodox eating a cheese burger, though. They think dairy and meat at the same time is a sin. Also some places serve turkey bacon, so they're not hassled.

Nice talking with you.

>invade another country
>lost territory
That's are the rules sorry,Russia,UK and others will not give the land they got at WW1/2 time nwither,

Hey. Jewish guy here.

We're not all Zionist monsters. Try to think politically and rationally instead of just assuming every Jew is somehow enjoying the spoils of the New World Order. Palestine should be recognized and established. The land should be divided according to population density and that's it.

That's fucking it.

youbeststartbelievingJIDFthreads.png

That's probably why most of them still have Syrian citizenship and refuse to take Israeli.

>Pretty sure Israel is NOT in the EU, guys.
The refugee don't come from israel m8, they come from the other midle east state and from africa (migrant who passes as refugee) since every country in europe (exept hungary and poland) have no border it's pretty easy for them

>And France, before you blame (((them))) for all of leftist politics in Europe don't forget that there's maybe 1% of Frenchmen are Jews and Macron got elected on a bigger fucking margin than that...

Macaron and LePen are both jewish shill. For fuck sake she was married to a MOSSAD agents

>I thought white nationalists were supposed to be isolationist and not involve yourselves with Semitic tribal wars?
yeah, USA should stop funding Israel and saudi arabia so they can collapse as they should

It's honestly a question that will never be settled...
I can give you a couple of answers I got from people around me when I asked...

One, religious/traditional - "this place was given to us by god. It's the land of our people from years ago."(the land,not the country necessarily)
Regarding hate, "it has been told in the books that non Jews will hate us forever"

Non religious would be a couple more opinions
"We don't belong here. People hate us because we are bad and we kill innocents."
"We got the land rom the UN. It's our country now. After the ww2 they had to give us our own place"
"I don't give much shit about the land but this is my citizenship and I've got nowhere to go"
"I don't care. That's my country. I love it"
Then you get everything in between and all types...
Not everyone necessarily think a lot about it and just love the country they were born at...

You need to understand that the us versus them mentality is really easy to slip into ... when you have one group wanting to kill you, you have to hate yourself to a certain degree to love them...
I've been across the street from a blowing bus I almost got on a minute before. I had family in the neighborhood where the shooting happened a couple of years ago... it sucks.
I never attacked anyone, but I look at a 13 year old kid and watch to see that he's not pulling a knife... it sucks.
So yeah.... it's us versus them. We have a saying that is basically if someone is coming to kill you, wake up early to kill them. So no attacking from my side but not much love either...

I can give you some information...
Jews came to Israel long before ww2, in the 1700s or early 1800s I believe.
Non European Jews lived in Jerusalem even longer then that...
There is a direct correlation between the number of Jews to the Palestinians living around them... some likened it to parasites. Jews come, rebuild the land, Arabs come around to enjoy it...

Regarding the Golan, they attacked we conquered. Now it's our. Irrelevant.

still using white phosphorus in gaza?

Forget greater Israel.
All of the middle east I would rather see the jews have rather than the shit skin muzzies.
Fuck islam

That's fake news. Where's your evidence, Mr. Finkelstein?

i'm not going to defend disgusting terrorist arabs

I am sure JIDF will tell you thats evil mudslime herpes.

>Weapons are bad and hurt people
>Jews use weapons to fight Muslims
>Therefore we must help the Muslims kill Jews

Never understood this logic.

You got BTFO earlier. Your thread isn't yours anymore. Go back to crying about the Liberty. Hey, it's just like what happened to your grandparents back when they lost Palestine!

>ITT: canadian lebbos pretending to not be lebbos