Friends with bluepills

You guys don't actually let your autistic political opinions get in the way of making friends right? I'm not saying to go hang out with hordes of hood niggers or pink haired SJW femnazis, but you would have a beer with some nu-male berniefags as long as they don't sperg out with politics right?

I used to show my powerlevel in public but I lost friends and looked like an autist. Now if someone brings it up at the bar or something I ignore them

>Also I dicked down an SJW gril the other day and got some BOMB head (put my trump stuff/hat in my house in the closet for that one tho)

i would have a beer with anyone
i don't "do friends" with far left/right or anarchists though
bitches running wild in da cloud and thinking they are redpilled, lol

sure. opinions dont devalue or increase value of a life.

You have to be careful, but there are safe ways to push the overton window with friends. Jokes work well. You can also counter signal any lefty virtue signaling. All it takes is disapproving glance and a subject change.

You'll find lots of people just need social permission to start drifting right.

99% of people I know are like this, only got one friend who is aware of what is going on. I try not to talk about politics but they ramble on about "lawl Trump wall XD XD XD" out of fucking nowhere.

I sometimes try to counter by saying why that doesn't make sense but they are just to thick in the head.

If they are just spouting memes and you even attempt countering with logic and reason, then you're now the retarded one

I'm a libertarian so it's easy to get along with anyone.

In Canada though i'm a right-leaning authoritarian because we have niggers and minorities and brainwashed white liberals that are fucking stupid and need policing.

In a perfect white world we could have minimal policing and maximum advancement aka Israel.

I don't mind a meme now and then. The problem is its constant and has no balance. When I say balance I mean people never criticize anybody else.

Plus it's shitty facebook memes like orange trump trees.... nothing original.

Me and my best friend and our wives were out to dinner last week and we got on the subject of conspiracies for some reason. My friend was making fun of people who believe certain ones, notably for me, sandy hook and the holocaust. I just kept quiet because i wanted to keep dinner a good time. Sometimes its best to keep your opinions to yourself unless someone is open to it.

Most of my friends from college are liberal and I still see them on occasion.

Hell, my high school friends were mostly Republican and became neocons, but one of the Dems (probably the only guy I semi-regularly keep in touch with) became disillusioned with liberalism and voted for Trump. It's all about showing that even if they push you away, you'll always value their friendship, because then they feel guilty and/or hypocritical.

Someone brought up "muh holocaust deniers are crazy" meme once at dinner. I just said "I'm not really educated on the subject, but I think it's kind of weird that you can be put in prison for questioning the numbers of the holocaust in some places."

Dude, you're pathetic. The fact that you 1. have tp pretend to be something you aren't to get pussy is so cringy I'm screencapping this whole shit and 2. have to ask this question at all, much less on Sup Forums is some high grade autism.

>I used to show my powerlevel in public but I lost friends and looked like an autist.
You *are* an autist... and a scared little piece of shit as a human being.

Thats a pretty good response. Sometimes when i talk about degeneracy like on tv or in movies i pose a rhetorical to the effect of "I wonder who could be pushing/behind this." Just to plant the seed

If you can't rationally and calmly discuss politics without looking autistic...
You are fucking autistic.

Doing that shit at the bar is one thing but my friend and family know my powerlevel.If you just want to fuck hide that power.If you want a long term relationship be up front

Most of my friends are redpilled to some extent. It's likely because I've never compromised my values or felt like I needed to lie about who I am and therefore pushed away lefties and had fellow redpilled types respect and appreciate me.
I also have a few friends who just don't care about this stuff, more happy to just sleep through life but they still like me and understand I view the world differently than they do. Even had one of these friends text me "congrats" when Trump won. He didn't care about the election but he knows me well enough that I was in the Trump camp.

It's not hard to find like minded people user, just don't be a total sperg and stand for your principles. If you're legit, like minded people will find you and want to be your friend and ally in life.

Good luck getting your face beat in by enraged anchor babies because fuck drumpf

>have tp pretend to be something you aren't to get pussy is so cringy

What is having game? Stay mad virgin

>I dicked down an SJW gril
this is why a quality woman will never want you

>Not having friends that appreciate your power level
I rant about Jews, chinks, mudslimes and niggers all the time. My friends think it's the funniest shit and they actually agree with a lot of it.

user... In this world, knowledge is power. And what you know is less important than who you know, since who you know can pass down info that they themselves might not understand, but you do.

The world has many many doors and mysteries.

wrong, liberals are less than Human.

>you would have a beer with some nu-male berniefags as long as they don't sperg out with politics right?
Fuck no they would expect me to pay but I would drink with some non political Normies though

>Mexican anchor babies
>in britbongistan

The extent of most people's knowledge about trump here is "lol he's an idiot he wants to build a wall because he's racist". It's not worth talking politics with people, I always go out of my way to never bring it up and ignore it/change the subject if someone else is talking about it now

My brother last year started getting real into john oliver and he said he would vote hillary, he'd try and get me to watch him and talk politics sometimes.
On the day the trump tape came out, I was in the room when he first read about it in a newspaper article. He was literally, unironically shaking because of how mad he was. He asked me if I still thought trump should win given what had just came out. I responded with
>Does this surprise you? Did you think people didn't already know trump acted like this?
>"No"
>So why would this change anything?
He just responded with "I can't talk to you right now" and walked out of the room

On christmas fucking day while we were having lunch with the extended family, my brother asked me provocatively if I still thought brexit was a good idea. I told him that this wasn't the time or place to be talking about that, and he responded with "good" as if he somehow just won an argument.

Sorry I meant "Have fun getting your face beat in by enraged Ahmeds and Abduls because fuck infidels"