People are actually still on this board

people are actually still on this board

just like you fag

It's the second biggest board on Sup Forums, dude.

The board is nothing now. What most of us are doing is WAITING.

pls tell me #1 i am colorblind

BLONALD BLUMPF

In the graph pol is first

Sup Forums is actually on top for both of those graphs. But it's a shitty graph because the exact same shade of red is used twice.
I assume as Sup Forums isn't on either graph, Sup Forums is number 1

>people

We're waiting for the end to arrive. That's all. We relish in the chaos and destruction of society. We wait for Rome to fall. And fall it will.

b is first

I'm only here ironically.

Stranrald frumpinpuff!

I once saw someone describe us perfectly as being less interested in playing the game and winning and more interested in burning the board and choosing what game we play next

If you truly wish for the ultimate final battle between the Kekistani shit posting legions and the shadowy powers that be, you must turn your attention to defeating Set and his followers.

Look into the influence of Set in the military and government. Moloch/Ba'al has already been undermined with Hillary's defeat. Now you must turn your attention to the final battle at hand!

Shadilay oh frog warriors!

WE HATE DRUMPF WE HATE DRUMPF

WA5uUkD

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

OFFICIAL HILLDAWG DISCORD

NO DRUMPFIES ALLOWED, IF UR A DRUMPF SUPPORTER ULL BE BANNED!

WA5uUkD

WA5uUkD

WA5uUkD

GET IN HERE HILLDAWGS!

Pretty much sums it up really doesn't it? I'd rather raze the game than play it and allow it to corrupt and consume me.

You know what's the unfortunate reality? What's worse than society being destroyed?

The fact that it won't be destroyed. That it will remain functional, that no chaos or destruction will occur, and that everything will go as usual.

But that they win.

All those things we despise, all that idiocy, denial, subhumanism, degeneracy - all becoming reality and the definition of humanity, the world, existence, reality - for centuries to follow.

That, my friend, is what is happening, and with that considered, one can only dream of an apocalypse.

FUGGGG :D YOU DJUSD MADE ME SADD :DDD

Either Rome falls by itself or we raze it to prevent its degeneracy from spreading. Those are our options. I believe we are in the final stages of civilization. It's a cycle you see, and I can't see this civilization cycle correcting itself. We are well past the point of no return. The Juden will lose but we will lose civilization also. Perhaps, thats a good thing.