youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit, Sherlock.

Why are they controlled opposition-ing themselves?

The jews false flag a right wing political movement that constantly shits on jews?

Hegelian dialectic. If jews control both sides of the debate, they control the whole game.

It only helps them. They can point to evidence of their oppression and continue the narrative that they're oppressed and legitimizes each year's holocaust movie, and the 'suffering' for which goyim need to atone and feel guilty.

Also consider that the MO is simply to destabilize. What better way to cause senseless chaos than to create two opposing groups and then escalate them toward violence.

This is simply terrorism. The FBI should be on it with RICO laws, or perhaps a decentralized approach with local law enforcement would be better, because the force escalation for law enforcement will wind up hitting the terrorism laws, and that's not something that would be good for the country.

It gets regular people angry and destabilizes society. You end up on "different sides" of the fight from your friends, coworkers, neighbors, girlfriend, etc.

I wouldn't say jews control the entire FBI or intelligence network, but they have enough currently in place to most likely avoid getting exposed for what they are (and have always been): The world's largest and most powerful criminal syndicate.

Yes, notice how with the help of social media like (((Facebook))) stirring up shit with agitprop and fake controversies (the transgender bathroom issue comes to mind) many of your real-life relationships with people around you have been strained over the course of the past 5 years.

Well, when the FBI fails to do one of its obvious jobs, then it exposes itself for what it is. The Trump-style answer to this would be to cut funding for a useless (and in this case destructive) organization. If there are members who are not doing their jobs then they should be fired.

And why can't anybody stop the hackers or figure out if Russia did it? Useless.

The thing is we can't ever really trust Trump. And we can't trust those in the FBI. Hell, it could have even been our own CIA leaving traces of the Russians in order to justify building tensions with them for some zionist agenda. Strange times.

That's OK. Part of the problem at hand is federal over-reach. So the natural next resort is to turn to the state, county, and city level. It would be a great opportunity for these to take the lead in playing their proper role as a check against the federal government. You wouldn't necessarily need to turn all of them -- just enough to stand out would begin to tip the balance.

We are in an age of populist resurgence, no? Who wants to step up and get in the spotlight to be a hero and get future political capital?

In other news, water is wet.

agreed. all of it

/thread

alo

start a club for collecting stamps, after 100 white guys join there will be jews

they are just wired this way they must be a part of everything or they feel holocausted just the way it is

really OP, the jews you say, tell me more about this new revelation.

I think of picrelated when I think of jews.

Everything and everyone is a jew
OP is probably a jew too

Can you name something that isn't jewish?

really makes me think

Vladimir Putin, Savior of the White Race.

Central bank of Russia?

Yes, Vladimir Putin, Savior of the White Race and of the central bank of Russia!

I thought the central bank was owned by the Rothschilds?

>was
Putin took it over.

Good.

Oh, good then.
What do you have to say about the bans on denying the holocaust in Russia?

The alt lite are the ones who gave us the based nigger in a trump hat meme (((they )))want to reduce the whole movement to neo conservativism with an edgy rebellious veneer

As somebody with great respect for the US and its legal framework, that sort of censorship is barbarism to me. However, Russia is like most of the world: it would not succeed in the way that the US did simply by placing it under US law. Putin has a rough job trying to maintain a balance of order and gradual Westernification.

cyka blyat what westernification?
You saw how they beat pussy riot up like the degenerates they are. If anything I hope Russia stays away from our jewish propaganda

This.

Alt-right is too leftist economically

I do as well, but there is no denying that an increase in globalism means an increase in Westernization for non-Western countries (at the same time for us in means de-Westerinfication). Western culture was, after all, as with in many other instances, used as part of the basis for the takedown of the USSR.

Putin has a large, diverse country to run that is trying to adapt to an increasingly changing and chaotic world. It's entirely in character for him to implement policies that restrict freedom in order to block attempts at destabilization.

Yeah I get that but the "alt-lite" hate people like Richard Spencer.

In relation to the OP. Who's our ally? What products should I buy or which groups should I join?

Well Antifa is clearly globist financed marxism because their canidate didn't win... the salt continues but once the funding disappears the useful idiots will disappear.

As for the alt-right it has it's share of 'personalities' cashing on that viewpoint also afterall these money in saying what people want to hear. Isreal is ethno nationalist and so should everyone else be so I don't blame jews for pursuing their self interest but I doubt alt-right is jewish because it goes againist their globalist interests.

Or maybe they are both distraction puppets to make both sides ignore their deeper interests and argue with each other. The truth though is in the funding. If someone can prove the backing or alt-rigjht then i would aggree jewish conspiracy.

We're in an era of arbitrary and shifting self-organization based on the more or less out-of-control free exchange of information. That means the key is to make and change your decisions on your own; you will be part of what Zbigniew Brzezinski once called the "global political awakening."

I do not foresee a successful cultural subversion of Sup Forums, but rather the usual ebb and flow of quality that boards go through as they evolve. If I'm correct, then trying to work things out with your fellow Sup Forumsacks (ideally with ideas and information you've found elsewhere on your own) should remain a strange sort of anchor for common sense.

I just hate the narcissism that comes with the whole jewish and globalist conspiracy. What can I do? I get super anxious and depressed thinking about how I can't do anything about it.

Lately I've gotten even more stressed seeing more people being racist freely on youtube comments, twitter etc. (an obvious reaction towards the racism by the left).

Anger, anxiety and depression cloud the mind. What you're seeing is a natural reaction against the overreach of the Orwellian PC culture. Don't waste your time on it if it bothers you.

Educate yourself at whatever you're good at or interested in, and then teach others.

What are your thoughts on religion at these times? (Orthodox Christianity for example)
I don't have that father figure / value and discipline system.
I've been listening to Jordan Peterson, also started reading the bible / attending bible study groups.
Born a muslim -> became atheist -> Today

Very nice. Peterson is an important man. He's fighting on an entirely different level, and he is why so many of us are turning to Orthodox Christianity. The spiritual battle is like taking place high up in the atmosphere with him, and you can only see faint traces of it down here.

It's funny that they are chanting to remove Palestine walls though

I was raised Catholic and I think it's far from perfect, but it's close enough. I can't disagree with anything Jesus is reputed to have said, and I'm quite certain at a personal level that God exists. From the little I know about it, Orthodoxy seems like a good thing to look in to.

I'm not familiar with Peterson, but the vibe I get from Sup Forums is that he is some sort of proxy for a decent father figure. My methodology is to try to prove things wrong. I couldn't prove Jesus wrong. Can you prove Peterson wrong?

Do a media black out for a few days. Read about quantum mechanics interpretations.

This, but do not study the shape of the polar storm on Saturn.

I don't think you can prove him wrong necessarily since he speaks about archetypes and the metaphysical / dominance hierarchies.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Any recommendations for a retard like me who has no idea about quantum mechanics at all?

And why quantum mechanics?

So did Jesus. So do Greek myths. So do Aesop's fables. So do Benjamin Franklin's aphorisms and Chinese sayings.

It really makes you think there's some value to traditional wisdom. Even if you think about Judaism, you're talking about a religion that existed for a very long time and continues to be a major global power despite the tiny fraction of people that self-identify as Jews.

Scratch that video, the newer one is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

ya. how new are u?

Antifa and the ALT-LITE CIVIKEK ANKEK LOLBITERIAN NEO-CON KEKSERVATIVE KOSHERKEK LE-DAHANALD PLEBBIT NECKBREARDED NEET.
Us NatSocs, Fascists, and WN can never get infiltrated or controlled by the kikes because our goals and missions are all anti-kike and pro-white. And if someone does try to infiltrate we would spot them right away. Kikes, Leftists, Antifa cannot infiltrate NatSoc movements because they cannot exist in those enviorments.
It's their kryptonite.

American Jew here.
Most people on Sup Forums fundamentally don't understand what global Jews want.

They think that because some Jews comprise Antifa that Antifa is the point. They think that because some Jews lobby for "degeneracy" that "degeneracy" is what the Jews want.

I don't understand how people who consistently acknowledge the complexity of "Jewish plots" can possibly think that any of this is as it appears on the surface.

Capitalist Jews make money and gain power selling weapons and using the PATRIOT act against white americans.

Communist Jews make money and gain power destabilizing the situations to setup the need for those privacy and terrorism companies.

ayo that shit be xbox heug3 dot jaypeegee

OooOo spoopy

>What better way to cause senseless chaos than to create two opposing groups and then escalate them toward violence.

uhm they're not causing senseless chaos. it's controlled. I think the purpose is to keep people distracted and less likely to organize themselves.

Well duh. The whole point of creating groups is to that they remain in control, unlike groups that might self-organize.

I've got a good joke: How do you know your group isn't controlled by the Jew? Answer: Whe--

you guys are being more paranoid than usual

Posting in a sageblue divide and conquer thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>says the religion of imaginary persecution

thanks, m8
kek

Wouldn't surprise me, they co-opt everything.

Remember what happened to the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street?

Dissolved from within.

hahah yeah with all that talk of the (((1%))) and all

The funny part is the recycled old 60s cultural marxists were used to re-roll the RAND corporation's Delphi Method to neutralize it, and the dumb canon fodder didn't know it was being coordinated by the Rhizome and beyond behind the scenes.

People actually think organization at that scale happens on its own or something. But then again, they also clearly cared more about how organize sanitary conditions than to agitate for political change. That was a nice bit of irony that happens when you put muh feels people in touch with reality.

tfw It's better to stay private and try to live a happy life with your family and Church.

I think it's better to have contacts who are interested enough to go infiltrate during spare time so you can better understand what's going on.

Don't forget. As Woke Doctor had the audacity to say, "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy is dedicated to Lucifer (and also his daughter). It's a good book to read. That's the "community organization" we're dealing with.

The American alt right mirrors the French new right of the 1970s. However, it's poised to become much bigger.

I know a few rabbis. It's pointless. Once you know they just want to destroy us all, there's nothing beyond it. All you can do is try and live a good life. They have all the power.

daily reminder that you should join this civilization experiment minecraft server. all hail based minecraft guy.

That's where you're wrong, user. God gave us self-determination for a reason.

>>says the religion of imaginary persecution
LOL

>Antifa AND Alt-Right are Jewish Front Organizations

Antifa obviously is but there is no evidence that the alt-right is. We have to worry about the trained provocateurs in both groups to be honest. Berkeley rally had police/swat on the rooftops firing some sort of explosives into the crowds to possibly get peoples adrenaline pumping to start getting violent.

Rebel media, the shlls for alt-right and their assorted e-celebs are almost entirely jewish.

What am I going to do, personally? take over the federal reserve system? Take down the IMF? Convince all of Evangelical Christianity that Christian Zionism is evil?

I can't do that...and if I tried, I'ld likely get my family and myself suicided.

It's a globalism vs. individualism battle. So ask yourself what does globalism fear and what can individuals do?

There used to be a neat slogan during the remnants of the hippie crowd when I was growing up: "Think Globally, Act Locally." That is correct. Act within your own community, real or virtual. Talk to people -- that is what we're doing here, really. What frustrations do you share? I think you'll find that where people agree on basic issues is a pretty powerful rejection of the insanity being pushed on us.

>Rebel media, the shlls for alt-right and their assorted e-celebs are almost entirely jewish.
Alt-light media and yes you're right. They are Zionist shills for the most part.

Alt-right is a White identity movement.

>mfw holocaust revisionism and antizionism are Jewish plots to control the narrative and make jews look bad for propagating Jewish ideas
>mfw I'm actually a Jewish ZOG puppet who has been talking to Jewish ZOG puppets as we anonymously work to publicly discredit each other's ideas
>mfw I love Israel and want justice for the 11 million holocaust victims
>mfw RaHoWa is actually a Jewish plot to discredit physical removal of niggers, kikes, and commies
Time to gas myself.
>implying self gassing Jews isn't a Jewish plot to rile up hysteria about anudda Shoah

They aren't you're just paranoid.

Even Spencer makes speeches with Mossad agents. And Jared Taylor is an obvious zionist--perhaps even a jew. It's not looking good for them, is all I'm saying re: the JQ.

>Everything is a Jewish conspiracy
Do you understand how retarded you guys sound?

You just figured this out?
Fucking jews had you didn't they?

Well I've recently redpilled my dad on the JQ, if that's the sort of thing you mean.

they did, but not anymore.

>fucking Jews
JIDF trying to make Sup Forums look antisemitic again. Hope it was worth 10 cents.

From a psychological warfare perspective, turning your own family is one of the most difficult things to do. So you're doing pretty good.

A perfect little system (((they))) have going, right?

The destruction of Israel is literally what American Jews and liberals want.

>(((they)))
>using (((alt-right))) memes
JIDF pls go. We love Jews here.

No shit, SherLOL.

>Reddit rally with kekistan flags, mongrels and jew flags
>alt right rally, show up for conservation of southern identity while have great optics

Yeah, that's why when I go to Jew York City, I see "I Stand with Israel" stickers.

It was better when it was "I Love New York."

heh, That's like 3 layers of mental gymnastics now, goldstein.

>American shitlibs with "I Stand With Israel" bumper stickers
Everybody hates shitlibs though. This sounds like a Nazi plot to get the goyim to associate with Israel with SJWs and make people hate Israel.

>Mika's dad sez

you do realize that old prune has never been correct about anything his entire life.

>. It's not looking good for them, is all I'm saying
You're reaching with Taylor just a bit. What they are doing has been great and I don't see a problem yet.

I would invite you to visit with people who do this.

They're fucking nuts. People who have not lived in and around high concentrations of Jews before simply don't understand the mentality.

>Implying there isn't a connection between yisro and SJWs
>Muh based jews!