C'mon man

Lowers white birth rate.

lowers nigger birthrates to...

I miss you Rory ;_;

>less niggers
>liberals primarily get them
Shit you you got me OP

it didn't happen to you

Yeah, but non-whites still have more children so it doesn't solve the problem.

so you can't think of none? That means you can think of something.

I am only ok with abortion if its legal for brown people and i illegal for whites (unless its a mixed couple, then that can be a loophole where it is legal.

Name ONE problem with killing people in their sleep. Cause I sure as fuck can't think of none

Most people aborting in the US are black women. Their birth rate is actually pretty low.

Advocates refuse to admit it is murder. Which makes it a decades long d&c tool against the masses. Otherwise it's the bees knees.

abortion is great if you hate children

wait bro got this....hmm..what is a good aspect of abortion.........less niggers. Oh yeah whites don't get overrun by niggers THAT MIGHT BE A POSITIVE THING or we can say more niggers and suicide white genetics

You weren't aborted.

Advocates are also the ones most likely to protest death penalty.

Funny how a murderers life is more value than that of a baby.

You're retarded. Whites are underrepresented in abortions

if we just let the non whites starve if they can't feed themselves or kids then it would

>people

Wew

>all reproductive power granted to women
>all reproductive responsibility forced on men

Winrar

I know better than to expect consistency from a matriarchal society, but I can't help it.

The mass slaughter of babies is the main one, followed by the proliferation of an anti-family and anti-traditional society with associated degeneracy and which leaves us wide open to be conquered by Islam.

God is this face app? She looks horrible

It's a waste of my tax dollars to subsidize for anythign not a medical emergency. Fuck you and your lifestyle choices, keep it in your pants or accept the consequences when it goes wrong. Pay for your own vacuum session so youu can keep aprtying with teh girls