GOOD JOB SWEDEN

>complain about sub human migrants shitting in the streets
>get 4 years in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=56740
dt.se/blaljus/brott/kvinna-atalas-for-hets-mot-folkgrupp-efter-inlagg-pa-facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWEDEN....YES!!!

has to be fake news

What a disgusting bureaucracy.

Nope its true. Not the first time something like this happened.

Too good to be true, post proper source or fuck off.

>not titled sweden yes!
>no link

come on user

>informationliberation.com/?id=56740
Link because OP is clearly a fgt.

Looks true. Old based broad made a post two years ago based on facts about cars being set on fire and immigrants pissing and shitting on the street.

Leafs this is us if M-103 becomes a thing btw

Ya its just a racist 70 year old lady. She should be locked up for 4 years for complaining about migrant shitting in the streets
It was reported by Swedish news: www.friatider.se/70-rig-kvinna-talas-f-r-hets-mot-folkgrupp

I have problems with the white trash neighbor children defecating on my lawn.

She should consider herself lucky.

pls

Will Sweeden will become the next India??

DELET THIS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
COUNTRY

That's Britain. Sweden becomes Somalia and we become Syria. Our just and righteous punishment for not wanting banks privatised, you know.

S-Stop Goy-Chan!!

Rena in the korbana

That doesn't rhyme some one help me make a poo in the loo for Sweden.

She was jailed for hate speech. It wasn't a simple complaint. Follow the law.

Nice link.
Fucking
Sage

That is the most degenerate thing I have ever seen. What are they doing to our children?!

I want Sweden to suffer.

Fucking Japan, always. 10/10

Why do you like Sweden so much?

I am always someone who posts positive things and about hope, but I doubt there is any for Sweden. Most would cuck hard at this and say "well, she shouldn't have been complaining. I mean maybe she doesn't deserve hard jail time, but come on"

Fuck you Sven. Not enough of you have awoken yet.

>That is the most degenerate thing I have ever seen.

Damn, I wasn't even trying.

Top NipKEK

That's really bad but not as bad

>she has written that immigrants "set cars on fire and urinate and defecate in the streets."
>This violates the law on incitement to racial hatred
"hate speech"

*turns it up a notch*

How's this?

Please user stop I cant take it anymore

Let us hate France as well.

Will the world just sit back and allow Sweden to abuse their natives all to replace their workforce and some district fat asses pension.

Sweden: get your guns and march on your capitol. You can't let these lunatics rule over you. Yes, I would like to see the USA liberate Sweden by force with help from the Russians and Fins.

Even if Swedes are this much of cowards we, as Free men, should not allow this type of Tyranny, even in a cucked country.

Rebellion, Sweden!

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
BITCH

Dump more, you awesome Asian bastard.

>get your guns and march on your capital
They don't have guns in Sweden, they're completely fucked. I feel kinda bad for them

Get a load of this nigger

Awesome

Notice how what remains after sweden disappears looks somewhat vaginal?

Did she get more time than the immigrant rapists?

>AMERICAN
GO BACK TO SWEDEN

friatider

good job retard

>Complain about literal goat fuckers.
>Go to Jail

this is why white people invented the holocaust

Of course. What kind of question is that?

I miss spelled capitol. Why would anyone give up their guns. That's why I was freaked when the Aussies, if all people, gave up their guns without even a fight!

I'll never Kay mine down and I know there are millions of Americans feel the same.

That's why I say,, "America, fuck yeah!"

Holy shit... It is horrifically sad. So sad that you have to laugh. This is absolutely disgusting. Thanks Japanon for rubbing it in our faces. We need to see how bad this shit really is. Sweden... what the fuck is going on???

Some kike producer told the boys to act this way

For our American friends, saved from a thread a few weeks ago.

It's not the site that wrote anything wrong, just OP who decided to lie about the 4 year figure.

Do you need another link? dt.se/blaljus/brott/kvinna-atalas-for-hets-mot-folkgrupp-efter-inlagg-pa-facebook

you are like babies

>complain about street shitters
>hatespeech
kek

>She was jailed for hate speech. It wasn't a simple complaint. Follow the law.

>American defending the suppression of free speech

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH

Sweden yes!

>70 year old woman in Sweden
>destroyed Sweden, brought in millions of the worst human beings to be found anywhere on Earth.
>responsible for getting uncountable numbers of Swedish girls raped and/or murdered.
>makes a complaint about sand niggers shitting in the street - gets sent to prison.

I'm okay with this. The only shame is that she is too old to be over interest to rapists in prison. Enemies deserve to be met in the battlefield, traitors deserve to be ripped apart finger by finger, limb by limb.

>Abolition of Whiteness

In a country like this I would litterally kill the judge after sentencing me to that. Id scream Allah ackbar while doing it I should get off

>Swedish prison

kek

>JON EATS A WHOLE RAW POTATO

It says between 6 months and 4 years and other sites say it will probably be 4 years. Either way complete insanity your country is fucked up

Damn, bro, wouldn't you rather die than allow a government to do this kind of shit?!

I'd fight for any white country against open Tyranny.

I'm like you. "What the fuck, Sweden"!

"Fuck peace, die whitey die!"

Proving yet again that the South did NOTHING wrong.

Shit japanon... This is the first time since I have been here on /pol that I have had real twinges of racism and near hatred of our degeneracy. The shit you are posting is really upsetting.

>boards.Sup Forums.org

fucking lel

This.
Only violence is the answer to our current situation.
A real holocaust is needed.

At this point its just funny

Sweden's HDI (Human Development Index) is due to drop from #6 in 2000 to #45 in 2035, placing it just behind LIBYA.

SWEDEN YES!

Oh, so that's how you get an apartment in modern day Sweden!

>dead kid

Curb stomp their liberal, suicidal asses and all who support it.

i wish i lived there

>France increasing
Seems like bullshit m8

This can't be real. If it's real it shouldn't be

70 year old woman gets jailed for a longer sentence than immigrants that rape children. Sweden you really do disappoint. It's a real shame since I always looked up to you when growing up and wanted to move there. I wouldn't even visit your country if you paid me at this point.

>77
You canucks better get your shit together soon because it looks like Canada is the first NA country to go the same way as Sweden if you don't.

When Japan - fucking JAPAN - is saying "You know what guys, this is getting too weird for me."....that's when you know you have a problem.

>>dead kid

how new?

isn't sugar bad for you?

Aren't boomers in Europe the problem?

Every time I think someone has Sweden beat (France recently) in the EuroCuck stakes they come out with some newer and crazier shenanigans. Sweden yes!

I'm pretty sure those memorials were for the nigger soldiers too (despite them contributing next to nothing, naturally).

I'm absolutely willing to go beat the shit out of people who disagree with me when the time comes, but we're not at that point yet. As of right now, we're better off setting the standard to be that you can say anything, since the narrative is currently against us. If we try to suppress free speech now, they'll only use it against us.

In oldham, uk the pakistani taxi drivers when they're not raping have shits in public parks and everyones getting fucking pissed off. I wish i was joking

>mfw this thread

Her time will depend on her re-education. Do you think they'll bring in some Viet Cong to help educate her!?

Trump should give me the, 82nd Airborne, yes I'll lose alot of soldiers, but my rules of engagement would be to kill your enemy anyway necessary.

I want to go back to 2007.

>Black people are ungovernable

They've gotten one thing right, anyway..

POO IN SWEDEN

#POOED