At what age did you grow out of libertarianism?

At what age did you grow out of libertarianism?

At 18
>i unironically supported Gary "open borders" Johnson and Rand "suck Koch's cock" Paul.

18 too

16 for me

17 here

I'm not sure you get what you're trying to actually convey here. In libertarianism blacks wouldn't receive welfare and thus would be en masse genocided through starvation and execution when its pulled away from them. Are you saying that, if I don't support libertarianism, then I don't support Shaneeqaw's 12 kids being paid for by me who forced me at gun point to pay? Your argument is not linearly logical. The inferior races would be decimated in a system of competition.

In an ideal world without misguided Leftists and national borders, sure. As it is, if Libertarianism or anarcho-capitalism creates success and plenty, the parasites would be next.

Was never really there

At 21, due to you cultist fuckers.

At what age did you realize that every ideology represents interests of certain social class. And supporting ideology of antagonist of your social class is equal to political suicide?

15-16? Never liked mudslimes or niggers tho :DD

>the inferior races would be decimated in a system of competition
Yes, I'm sure the basement dwelling (((lolbergtardians))) are going to start working circles around immigrants once the government lets them start working for less than minimum wage.

As soon as I studied conservatism. Libertarianism is conservatism devoid of morals. It's for lazy pseudo intellectuals who think that never taking a side makes them smarter than those who have the balls to actually take a side. People who think being "moderate" is the ultimate level of intellect need to take their fedoras off.

Still haven't, can't find a down side to it yet and I'm not ready to go gull on white nationalist yet.

The government being limited to property rights and human rights, unless that isn't libertarianism then I don't see an issue with that

Started at 15. Realized I had at 19. Read Utopia'

(((Parasites))) must be physically removed also.

how is that growing out of libertarianism then?

why not both senpai

Libretardianism is a paid astroturf campaign on the behest of polluting industries and fossil fuel. The message is aimed at poverty stricken morons who are taught that it's their right to freely pollute the air with gas-guzzling oversize trucks, and to roll coal in the face of big city "librals" as a protest. And by extension big companies should be able to pollute as they wish.

It's equivalent to enlisting an army of street-shitting pajeets to argue on behalf of Union Carbide. (look it up stupid)

Go to bed, Bernie.

I will grow out of being a Libertarian when I am 1776.

Always saw a lot of problems with it. I never saw economic or personal liberty as something of immense importance. I definitely see the free market as a good thing economically, but not for reasons of personal liberty rather economic functionality. If the free market become of hinderence to prosperity (let's say something is better off publicly owned), I would modify it. Overall, prosperity and preserving national identity is most important, personal liberty is a side effect of the two.