Why do mexican-americans love to be mexican than being simply american?

Why do mexican-americans love to be mexican than being simply american?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We never nuked Mexico.

That's a very good question. I don't get it japanon. I'm currently in the Navy and we have some guys from Puerto Rico. They hang the Puerto Rican flag from their windshield in their cars. But they take Oath to defend the United States.....hmmmmmm

I wish there was more nationalist fervor and this faggot shit like "hurr durr I'm Japanese-American" or "I'm African American"

Motherfuckers we are all American. Shit pisses me off Japanon. Say I moved and became a citizen of y Ur country.....would I then be .... American-Japanese or Japanese? Why is this phenomenon so prevalent in the USA????

Most of them are liberals and they hate America. They want to embrace Mexican culture while reaping the benefits of a civilized country instead of an oversized drug cartel of a "country".

>VIVA LA MEXICO FUCK USA PUTA!

>OH FUCK NO PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK TO MEXICO, PLEASE GOD NO

Why do Mexicans do anything?

Literally this. Just deport these faggots to their home country if they have so much pride in it.

Leave the USA to Americans

They don't do much, other than complain. And rape.

All Mexicans are Americans because we live in this continent.

They are hispanic and most of them indentify themseles as such. Turns out ethnic identity is pretty important to them.
They don't want to go back because life is easier in the US, though.

Send me back idgaf cunt

IKR - all these fucks who leave their shithole countries and then come here and want to be some fag ass hyphenated American like we don't know your country is shit

being proud of leaving your shit country is cool
being proud of your shit country is fucking stupid - you left it

Because being American is too mainstream for them.

>rape

We have lots with heritage going back more than a century that despise these aztlan/wetback fucks just as much as anyone else.

People forget that when we gave Mexico the ole' broomstick and annexed the American SW, everyone in it became American.

They love showing pride for Mexico except for the fact they abandoned Mexico and the Mexican people for greener pastures.

Daily reminder that SW never left being mexico, basically we are in our land.

because theyve never lived in mexico

They are racist.

Sorry paco, but Americans means US citizens. Next you'll tell me Brazilians are Americans because they're on South America.

pic related

It's simple, mexican culture is superior to American culture, with the exception of a few special cases, like the predilection of americans for defending some rights like muh guns, being an orderly, law abiding citizen no matter the gravity of the crime.

Anything else about American culture is inferior

Mexicans and Brazilians are more American than you , LMAO.

America is a continent.

What the fuck is your culture? Taco tuesday?

Calm down mehmet

>There's only one race-- the human race!!1

Does that mean that when your broke you will sell yourself? Like how Mexico sold a shit ton of land to America when they where broke?

>America is a continent
Youre a bit off with that buddy.
Besides, ask 99% of the planet what it means to be American and they will alllll say USA. Now kys.

It's time for you to get off our continent.

Whitebois can't compete with the BLC

United States of
>America
Our country is called America, that's why when everyone says Americans, they are referring to Burgers. Stupid Taco.

The ones that stayed became american citizens, you're wrong paco.

we get it, no hablo ingles, but when you say American, everybody thinks of the USA

Because they want to go back, we should help them.

Mexico looks much better from afar.

no,there is a north american continent and a south american continent.
just like there is no Dakota.just north dakota and south dekota.

plus the real name of mexico is estados unidos mexicano.look on the money.

there is a country USA which we call america for short.
y'all are mexicans,not americans.
however you,americans and candians ARE north americans
get it?

Destoying their country for drug and having a spectacle of a young woman being penetrated by an donkey.

If you liked being Mexican, your ancestors would have moved south. US > mejor senor

because they do not recognize the amazing accomplishments of president james Sup Forumsk

As a shitskin i agree

because mexican culture is better that american culture.

So much mucho mas macho itt.

literally mentally retarded
>Mexico is such a shit hole they risk their lives to leave
>want America to turn into Mexico

mexican culture started since the Olmecs, aztecs and mayans. US culture started with the starving pilgrims.

Many of them cant even adapt to the mexican society because they dont speak fluent spanish since they were illegally brought here

Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha wait
Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha
>shitskins leave shithole country
>infect superior country
>rant about viva la mexico!
>areas infected look like shitskin shitholes
Si Si Si

Kek

Because they are filthy "chicanos" who have no loyalty because they are border jumpers. Puertoriqueños saying they will defend PR is literally them saying they will defend a US territory, so they aren't entirely wrong.
t. Married a Mexicana from northern Mexico

Whoops, that second part was for you

Italian and Irish Americans act the same. It's pretty annoying really.

Because they are desperate for an identity

As soon as they cross the border they start describing themselves as American, that's the main reason he hate them

Proximity to Mexico. Large numbers of Mexican Americans and other Hispanics. Segregation due to being treated as subhuman laborers. Language connection between hispanics. Lack of a cultural connection to Anglo-America.

Being an American is easy as hell and I think this model of what being an American was purposely made simple so that people could identify with it without too much of a challenge. Go to church, observe the holidays, watch American football while drinking, there's no challenge in that--anyone can do it, especially if they are from a western nation.

*that's the main reason we hate them

>Mexico has better culture
You have better nothing. And don't you ever forget it.

Spanish culture =/= Mexican culture
Go back to your candy skulls and beheadings

Spanish language, race, culture, food, and traditions are part of Mexican culture , starving pilgrim.

>we are all American
Yeah dude I'm not racist either XD we are all created equal! I love open borders! America is whatever the brown people of the world want it to be!

Japan is less accepting of non-Japanese, for example people of Korean descent from the colonial era ("Zainichi") still have segregated schools and housing.

America is more accepting but nonwhites still face ignorant comments at times. Some excuse snowflake ethnonationalism with this, although I agree that we should all see ourselves as American. I accept anyone who identifies as American, I'm not with the /stormfront/ people on this board. And I accept nobody who even calls himself hyphenated American.

If this man had a second term I have no doubt in my mind we would probably have the entirety of the North and South American continent.

Really? I usually don't complain about much except libtards and I've never raped anyone. :^

Remember that Trump is a kike-lover and there'll be no wall.

PBUH

Reminder that you'll always be a subhuman beaner.

its never late.

soon...

>people have pride in being what is basically diet nigger

Because they rob US of money, then move back to Mexico after they have saved enough to retire

Thanks cesar chavez

Mexican here.

It's harder to rape whites in Mexico. Also more loot to steal up here.

Hail God Emperor Trump.

pronto...

Because unlike mongrel whites in america, we love our heritage and culture. We love the history of our country. We're not 10% irish, 30% swedish, 30% faggoeuropean like 99% of whites in america are. So we proudly show our love for the motherland.

Go drink your cappuccino and listen to your miley cyrus and play your banjo you poor white trash.

nuestra tierra

Mexicans are the biggest leaches on the US economy , they have been sucking the US economy dry since the 50's

US doesn't have a problem with the legalized one,s only the illegals

Actually that's all aboriginal land. Very few true native Zapoteco, Maya, Mixteco people still exist whose land you're actually inhabiting. The modern Mexican is just a rape child of conquistadors, other settlers and aboriginals who lay no claim to any land.

cesar chavez was redpilled faggot

Holy Mexican Empire When?
I want to have a border with our best buddies Russia and Colombia

We need more immigrants! They're great for the economy AND they vote democrat! It's all culture and values bro!

That's the problem with Africa bro! If they all just came together and held hands and called themselves one name the magic dirt would make everything work out hahahahahahaha

It's all just culture and values HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can smell you allll the way from Michigan. You stink of dirt and tacos.

top lel, you fuckers couldn't even handle the bands of injuns in the southwest.

Because they haven't experience what it is to be a full living-in-mexico Mexican.

But Ilike my wife's parents...

>mexicans will be the majority in the southwest within 50 years

You really need to do more research

He's why Mexican immigration began to rise in the 60's , tried to convince people Mexicans were white

Truth from the bean.

You lost that shit to superior WASP's you fucking spic.
It's over
you're always gonna be a beaner shithole

heritage
Just like I am scottish-american and I love potatos

I miss mexico from 80 years ago , we had a equilibrium going

That eager to lose another war huh.

>these beaners are better workers than us build the wall
aajajajajajajajajajaja

>Let's make the whole of North America a narco-infested, corrupted, shitskin-ridden hellhole.
Fuck off wetback

Are the americans posting here fat?

Same reason Italians, Irish, Germans do it.

Why do Mexicans...

1)listen to trash music that hasn't changed in centuries
2) wear the same baggy clothes and blue jeans
3) not shave or get clean haircuts
4) always fat as fuck
5)don't scold their kids when they scream in Walmart
6) don't speak English in public
7) eat the same food over and over
8) get pitbulls or rat tail dogs
9) shit pickups or lowrider mustang
10) no self respecto
11) open pinata or tortilla shop on a street with 20 pinata and tortilla shops

>Holy Mexican Empire
I have never wanted something so much in my life before.

>The modern Mexican is just a rape child of conquistadors, other settlers and aboriginals who lay no claim to any land.

you forgot the massive spanish inmigration in the spanish civil war.

European Mexicans
Total population
(Mexico
Estimates ranges from 11 to 56 million[1][2][3][4]
9-47% of Mexican population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Well it is the US, only the Japanese cared during WW2