Are white males on average the tallest? Is this the real reason for all the resentment...

Are white males on average the tallest? Is this the real reason for all the resentment? Having to look up to something is literally superior.

Droompa loompa
Drompfhly doo
I only got one scoop why'd you get two?

wtf how did india get so short. I get malnutrition is a thing but how do you let the pakis get 3/4 inches on you lmao

being tall is not good. anything over 6' is too big.

Yes they are, and yes they are asspained
t. 6'4 whitey
Never seen a black guy close to me

t. Manlet

you have to go back.

can someone explain to me then wtf is up with african americans being the tallest in sports? Did we really selectively breed giant slave beasts?

outliers.

Almost all african americans have white blood in them, about 10-15% iirc

if whites are the tallest on average, our outliers would be taller than blacks outliers
If blacks are shorter on average, then mixing them with whites would still make shorter kids, like hapas.

this
I'm technically an outlier although not by much, I assume the same of all races. Probably some 7'8 indian dude somewhere too

JUST

the question is why are there so many tall black outliers if they're shorter on average. They only make up 13% of the population, but there are way more black basketball players.

Tall whites are smart enough to not have to fall back on a sport.

Mostly this
I know guys taller than me who are in good jobs, most tall guys I know are in a job and few go into a sport or even try to.

White people are manlets as well, only dinarics aren't manlets

wtf canada??

Because very tall white people still overwhelmingly choose intellect pursuits.

Tall blacks, well, that's all they have.

Yeah it's weird
I don't know why it's like that

that is like roughly 3, maybe 4 generations.

In the US whites and blacks are about the same. Africa being so short is likely due to poor nutrition. That being said no, they don't resent white people for being tall you retard.

I know guys who were drafted in a few different pro sports after college. Almost all of them stuck around for a few years until they craved the pursuit of something more intellectually challenging in the business or scientific world.

Kept their sweet signing bonuses and moved on to actually productive things by choice, not because they couldn't hack it in the pros (though I know a few of those as well).

Cheese and milk.
Seriously ameri-bro.
Also, thank you for your dairy prices.

It's a dirty little secret but there is tons of discrimination in mainstream sports towards non-blacks both on the court/field/pitch and by the people choosing who to put on the teams at the high school and college levels. Occasionally you see it bleed through and the media bites on it like with Jeremy Lin but typically it just flies under the radar.

>Did we really selectively breed giant slave beasts
yes

>Australians are manlets

do the abbos skew the aussies higher or lower?

abos are like 3% of their population.