WHAT HAPPENS TO SOCIETY WHEN 85% OF WOMEN ARE OBESE?

Will males suddenly start finding fat girls attractive?

Droompa loompa
Drompfhly doo
I only got one scoop why'd you get two?

Do your research in Minnesota

appropriately proportioned prostitutes will be able to charge way more money

>Minnesotan girls are fat
N-No they're not.
They are mega cunts though.

we start getting "the beautiful ones" from the calhoun experiment...

AKA men start turning into girls and fucking each other and doing drugs

it's already started happening.

no

We will be doomed!!

Nope. The world ends and we see all fat women suddenly becoming dead women!

Jazzercise makes a comeback.

Only nigger males will find them attractive. This has already been planned decades ago.

We will have nothing worth fighting for, so we will either see world peace or we'll just nuke it because who cares

>suddenly
It's already happening though

Capitalism is such a beautiful thing

PEACE PEACE, PEACE UPON MANKIND FOREVER. FOREVER!

Less white children because obese women tend to not be as fertile. I've noticed this in my medical practice in Iowa.

The fat, treacherous whores wll start importing savages to rape them, destroying everything their men have struggled a fought for over hundreds or thousands of years just so they dont have to exert any effort in making themselves desirable. Cause patriarchy.

Meh, I like big butts and I can not...

You're describing my town; fully half of the women are overweight or obese. No, I won't fuck a fattie because I find them physically repulsive, but there are plenty of other guys that will

I went to the bank the other day and the teller was a pretty Moldovan woman. Had a talk with her in Russian and she said she had a kid with an American. Went to fix my laptop a couple of months ago and the greasy looking nerd at the computer repair shop revealed that he was married to a Russian girl after noticing my slavic name. I live in Bumfuck, SC and I think that this phenomenon is on the rise. Hopefully an Eastern Euro grocery store will open up around here soon and I won't have to make a road trip to buy smoked mackerel and kvass anymore.

>suddenly
Boys grow up with fat mothers chase fat women. It is being red into their subconscious. Thicc is a thing now, for example, that didn't exist nearly as much until recent years, just like the trans movement.

For a quick nut bust, trannies will replace women.

>Will males suddenly start finding fat girls attractive?

No

Jokes on you, I already love BBWs

sex bots, only the T H I C C will survive and pass on thicc genes

slightly overweight women can be attractive, facial structure matters way more than weight

>WHAT HAPPENS TO SOCIETY WHEN 85% OF WOMEN ARE OBESE?

The earths rotation will be affected so badly it will escape the suns gravitational pull and fly off into deep space.

population collapses because no one wants to fuck fat chicks. Modern women are already terrible, the least they could do is appear to be worth fucking.

>What happens to society when 85% of males are rendered unemployable by AI and robotics?
Both of these questions need to be considered

you seem to think that as women grow fatter men's weight stays constant?

True but... there's a limit to having an unhealthy body

Meanwhile, countries that put women in their place are just waltzing through the front gate.

Not sure. Ask an American.

Try to normalize it and make it the new attractive.

I was watching some old episodes of "The Practice." I remember that when it came out, it was a big deal because the female lead was fat in a role other than that of a sassy single black mother "keeping it real." The media attempted to shame people into overlooking that Camryn Manheim was decidedly not attractive. Problem was that she was only mediocre as an actress.

Bigger problem - she was also a self-mutilated mess. She slimmed down during the run of the series and was photoshopped into oblivion on the DVD covers and promotional materials to make her look even thinner; evidently, their righteousness only went as far as the bottom line.

Nevertheless, the media onslaught carried on for another quarter century to this very day. There have been results, just not the ones they had anticipated. Fat is accepted, but only by fat women. Men want nothing to do with them, other than pussy-obsessed third world savages (including black American men, of course).

So they can be fat now and pretend it's okay. But they can forget about any chance of having any kind of maternally fulfilling life; it will just be a constant cycle of misery, victimhood, drug and alcohol abuse, lowering the bar and making men as miserable as they can.

I live in the south. Already is that way here. The rare thin white women here are prizes.
If you find one, she is usually a transplant (Europe or elsewhere) or whole family does fitnes stuff. Or you go Asian.

We will call you when we need to ask about women with bad teeth, Nigel.

Ok but they don't date fat Americans with old people false teeth anyway Ralph. Seeya.