Rare Pepe Thread: Pepe Tree

rares only please thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxTz6mcVSVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisma_(app)
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats pretty fucking rare

Good job forgetting to watermark this, I just illegally downloaded this. Thanks for the rare

superdoperultra rare 1st gen

Very Nice. Where is that tree? Do you know? I'd like to put some offerings on its base.

dude...i think thats a pepe chaga mushroom

The new pepe: blepe.

Despite all my rage I'm still just a frog in a ball

How do people make these images? I feel like I'm the last person on Earth that doesn't know.

this one is better

I don't. You guys are going to hate me.

I got it from /pepe/ Plebbit.

*prepared for angry rock shower of rocks from pepes mighty hand*

also pepe is alive PLUG PLUG

youtube.com/watch?v=NxTz6mcVSVs

my pepe oc

fucked up pepe thread?

>green frog man who wants to take over the world but is too lazy and obsessed with anime
>laughed at and humiliated by peers
>forever alone looser

I wanted to say IrfanView - Noise - Edge Detection - alter gamma but my pepe turned out different

I think other, cuter, images of frogs can also be used to good effect.
The frog prince story also might be worth exploring. Lots of pictures of princesses kissing froggies.

R A R E
A
R
E

online image converter, forgot the name. basically does line detection and places eyeballs and shit along the lines.

it's called Deep Dream, it started off as a means of simulating what a computer sees when it looks at an image but turned into an art form

pls promise me you will not copy, that's my rarest and i don't want it do lose too much value.

Many thanks, anons!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisma_(app)

Googles deep thought or dream something wasnt it?

Bunch of pleb tier pepes in this thread so far, except OP, his is pretty sweet. Ultra rare pepe, coming through.

All of the autistic faggots posting ITT need to go back to plebbit.

this is considered pleb tier?

>Russian Pepe

medium rare pepe

Wel that for sure is an ancient pepe.

DELETE THISD

yes.

What's in the cream?

Already copied it before friendo
I remember you from a thread a while back when you called your dad?
I guess you haven't kys, which is good
How are things now bro?

pilgrimage site

Here you go, bud

I really shouldn't, but i got a few so I'll leave a few more

didn't want to share this one because of how rare it is but fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

A shitskin inside
>nice touch

Chaga Pepe

saw this posted in another thread but nobody seemed to notice

i raise you pepe bruise

yeah that's me.
My dad was fucking furious, my ass was beaten to the pulp but i can't say i didn't deserved it. He 'asked' me to join his company, in the lowest rank to teach me life. No more fake scholarship for me.
But all in all i felt so liberated once i told him, than even if he killed on the spot i would have considered this worth. I wasn't able to keep lying anymore since the loan and schoolaryear was about to end. Thanks to all the Anons who pushed me to tell the truth to my dad, it wasn't easy or agreable to live, but it was worth.

The most difficult part for me was to move back to my parent house my stuff. it was kind of solemn. they didn't gave me back my chamber, instead i'm now locating a part of the basement.

Since i started to work for him i feel i'm less and less socially awkward, even if i hate this low wage job with passion, at least i feel like i deserve the shekels i spend now.

Finally it look like it was harder for my mom to admit it. She really thought all theses years she had a successful son and seeing a pathetic hikiko without any skill gave her a sort of repugnance for me. She doesn't look at me or speak to me the same way, something is dead inside her. probably her respect for me and herself in a certain way.

I still smoke weed to cope with all this shit.

>I cant find it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have Pepes that I am sure are extremely rare. Should I post them or will it be more valuable in the long run if I hold on to them?

R A R E
A
R A R E
E

Rare pepe dont steal

Nice.

lmaoing@urlyf virgin

Pepe shot up by antifa

Bunch of cunts

That looks like an Einstein ring there famalam