Assad has to go. The people of the United States will not let a Dictator who murders his own people stay in power

Assad has to go. The people of the United States will not let a Dictator who murders his own people stay in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojcoKnTGf4s
youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
archive.is/D9ifq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay pal.

wrong website, buddy

He will go.
youtube.com/watch?v=ojcoKnTGf4s

Murderous Dictators don't stay in power for long. Trump already fired a warning shot.

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

Yes JUDE! Pic related:main countries of Arab coalition that dared to attack Israel. All in ruin now. Jewish people never forgive.

I feel like I'm in 2011 right now

Why is this board full of russian shills?

Enough intervention in the Middle East. There are no good guys, only geopolitical pawns who are more opportune at different times.

>Dictator who murders his own people stay in power

Odd because you have no problem with the Saudi king

>mfw regardless of the will of the people the jews will get their war and dumbfuckistanis from the USA will blindly shout MAKE GREATER ISRAEL AGAIN

bless us with those Atoms Kim

((((((((((((people of the United States will not let a Dictator who murders his own people stay in power.)))))))))))))))

khazar Talmud interlopers will be BTFO in the Holy Land and Palestine.

The pople of the United States should not give a flying shit or a fuck about what's happening in a fake country half a globe away

so Mr. Mielekowski in the Holy Land will have to go?

>Jewish people never forgive
Uh, didn't they sign a peace treaty with Egypt that involved giving them back occupied territory that was 4 times larger then that of Israel proper and had oil reserves?

And given how the whole war was due to Arab mobilisation in response to false Soviet intel, wouldn't their real grudge be with commies?

why not?

Reminder that the war in Syria has been going on for 6 years

archive.is/D9ifq

FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF SATAN

FUCK YOU

AND FUCK ISRAEL ESPECIALLY

You do not speak for the USA. So fuck off cunt

He kept the country relatively safe by having strict laws against terrorists.
Terrorists took over cities, so he had to bomb them out/send in military to kill them off.

Somehow the western world thinks that's worse than having ISIS take over a city and sell off women and children and behead them.

He doesn't "bomb civilians" he bombs cities taken over by jihadists and their positions. Do you actually believe he's just blowing shit up because its fun and he's a sadist? He is far from it, and a dictator is much needed in those countries. He is at least secular (look it up, I bet you think it's a bad thing because you are clearly retarded) and tries to push back the US/Israel backed jihadists because he doesn't want US/Israeli military bases in his country.

ISIS even apologized for misfiring mortars at Israel - your and ISIS' greatest ally.

Flooding a country with foreigners, and increasing taxes to pay for their replacement is definitely better than murdering your own people.

Sorry, Muzniggers need a dictator in order to maintain any kind of order. America is dead wrong on this one.

An Assad victory is the only solution to the syrian civil war withouth the country becoming the next Libya. If any other party wins then prepare for more refugees, genocides inside Syria and a new version of ISIS which will be a dozen times as annoying as the old one. There is literally no reason to support anything but an Assad victory.
People opposing him are:
Redditors
Libfags
"Lets kill all muslims" edgelords
Jihadist supporters
Jews and their servants

Also the gas attack was a false flag and your subreddit was full of it so you should actually know it.

I also don't get why people cry over the civilian casualties. What do they expect urban combat looks like? Of course the enemy will hide inside buildings and use civilians as human shields.

>Assad has to go. The people of the United States will not let a leader who defies Israel stay in power, even if the alternative is literally Al Qaeda.

Get your shit together America. Stop falling for the neocon kike foreign policy. It hasn't worked the last 50 times, so why is it going to work now?

>"Lets kill all muslims"
But that would solve the problem, entirely, and forever.

People are by default retarded. If I took over the ((((main news-source))))) for a week, I could have everyone believe what ever I want. And they would eat it up and take it as a fact.

Not this shit again. Fucking hated that phase.

The tragedy is that Assad is a secular modernist i the mold of those whom the US and the west broadly has traditionally done business. He has been and could be a useful bulwark against more extremist elements in his own country and at work in his "neighborhood." His use of chemical weapons and his violation of the non-proliferation treaty complicate things.

CIA SHILL DETECTED

Person of the United States here, Im totally fine with Assad staying

>tfw you hoped staying the fuck away from Syria would be the one thing Trump gets right and he randomly fires missles at Assad

>muh chemical attacks

Does it make sense that
>2014 he's called out for using chem attacks
>the whole world hates him since
>claims he hasn't but everyone just KNOWS because MSM said so
>starts to win the war against ISIS and jihadist western backed FSA
>just as he is winning he drops 3 measly grenades with sarin so people can hate him again and he can prompt a backlash

does that seem right to you? Would you do it in his position, when you are on the verge of winning the war?

Well, he just did one thing that was pretty inconsequential. Until he puts boots on the ground, you're in the clear.

>The people of the United States will not let a Dictator who murders his own people stay in power.
So is Cold War-era US History not part of this common core or something?

HILLARY CLINTON

get fucked faggot kike

Assad is based.