I cannot understand people who would rather Russia take over our country than see liberals be right

I cannot understand people who would rather Russia take over our country than see liberals be right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xywb7KqPJoM?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lmL2OBJ6E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110617088
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111577729/#111617365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>than see liberals be right
1 post by this ID

Now you're starting to understand how much we hate you.

you sound kinda dumb

perhaps back to /b

Step back for a moment and think about that. I bet you can't.

There has been no evidence of a Russian collusion dumbass! In fact, the Clintons and the democrats like dumbass Pelosi have more connections to Rusia... Killary fuckin sold off half of our uranium supply to Russia. Plus, Trump really does not give two shits about Russia... I mean, why else would he bomb Syria and not ease the sanctions

This is master bait.

>Liberals
>Right about anything

There's a reason why the alternative to the left is called the "right wing"

I cannot understand people who would rather Islam take over our country than see right-wingers be right

I want a conservative government and I don't care how this is done. Let them gerrymander, let them use voting suppression, let them collude with russians IDGAF. Playing fair means losing sometimes.

>taken over by Russians
>somehow worse than being taken over by rapey niggers

Russia may have exposed the lies, cheating, and other nefarious shit from the DNC and Clinton and her soul-cooking cronies.

So _learning_the_truth_ may have influenced some voters to not vote for Clinton?
Why is that bad?

*lower tier bait

What happened to this fucking board. Jesus christ.

The problem with liberals is that they aren't right, but will destroy everyone and everything rather than admit they're wrong.

Just look at Europe - you've got countries voluntarily committing cultural and ethnic self-genocide rather than even *entertain* the possibility that maybe Arab/African culture isn't compatible with our own.

>implying Russia did it for the good of America
>America is currently tearing itself apart from the inside
>Americans don't trust their government or their media
>Russia is literally mocking us in their news

This is what you want?

What's so bad about the Russians anyway?

I thought liberals loved Soviets and all that jazz.

What evidence do you have the Russians are taking over the US? Actual evidence, not speculation.

Russia only wants to be left alone by the West so it can push around their former Soviet satellite nations.

Liberals want to destroy the West.

Gee tough decision.

>liberals be right.

Because Trumplings are too deep into their Trump worshipping to admit he's a Russian shill.

Proof

leftists would rather see non-white 3rd worlders and degenerates take over our country than see us foster peace with Russia

If Putin promised to gas the leftists I'd literally swear allegiance to him today. You are NOT Americans in mind, body or soul.

I don't care who did it or what their motives were.
The only people "tearing apart" are the shills who just cannot let it go that they lost.
This is how the MSM behaves whenever there's a Republican President. Nothing new here

IT WAS HERRRRR TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A dysfunctional America is ripe for outside influence and corruption.

This is how it starts.

>cooperating with Russia behind the backs of a globalist cabal who are intent on a warpath against the only other country with enough nukes to destroy the planet, is "letting Russia take over the country"

It's amazing to me how people can spin Russia as a legitimate threat and not the tired old half-dead mongrel it is.

Russia's entire economic foundation is based on globalism. You do realize that, right?

They simply want the globalism to benefit them more than us.

Wikileaks was a nothingburger to the media. They buried everything as much as they could. Nothing made mainstream news except for Colin Powell's "dicking bimbos" comment. Then Trump wins and we hear wikileaks influenced the election so much it was the only reason Trump won. The average normie was unaffected by wikileaks, yet dems claim it shook our democracy to the core, only after Trump won.

What do you think the investigation is for?

>you guys are trying to crucify her about some emails regarding yoga, and babby showers? what's wrong with you??

I can't see why Russia would want to take over a country of communist fags and effeminate feminists.
They have the largest country in the world by far (4x the size of the EU) and could just as well spend the next 500 years in peace working on making lots of babies to populate it some more.
The extent to which they meddle in foreign affairs is only to prevent fucking retards from sanding their sandnigger henchmen to invade.

Russia has no interest in taking over America, only weaken us.

It's arguable liberals are being played as much as Conservatives are. Dugin suggests flaming ethnic strife within the US, and Putin funds many deferring political and social causes inside Russia to compete and fight against each other so they can't unite against him.

So if someone accuses you of being a traitor then you should be criminally investigated by the IC without intelligence?

sorry faggot this is amurica

weak b8

people won't take your opinion seriously if you can't use proper grammar and you're a massive cocksucking fuckhead.

Tell us, exactly how did Russia "influence" this election?

That's a question no liberal can ever seem to answer

I love this meme. As if Clinton herself didn't want war with Russia, which would have lead to nuclear catastrophe.

Russia was/is the only threat to ISIS (who in turn, was a threat to their oil supply), so we had to stop them and almost crush them via sanctions, and artificially dropping the price of crude oil.

>Dugin suggests flaming ethnic strife within the US
Precisely what the US is doing in Russia. Or what do you think who gave financial support to Chechens and flamed the civil war there?
Is it coincidence that several Chechen radical leaders ended up moving to the West when Putin fucked their people hard and flattened their cities?
Also it would be more likely for Putin then to support Hillary, after all it's the commies that will start race war in the US.

This.

Everyone should be as red-pilled as this user.

I can't really remember, how did liberals lose again?

I actually want Russia to take over our country. Better a dictatorship than letting liberals in charge.

damn i wish he was a russian puppet, instead he attacks their allies... shame

also remember to sage these stupid threads

>They simply want the globalism to benefit them more than us.

They are way behind on that race. They just want a piece of the pie at this point. But EU/NATO/USneocons/libs want a total monopoly on global economic power because they see Russia as a threat in the future. By building ties to the developing second-world countries through trade, much of that world would fall out of the globalists' influence and wouldn't be able to essentially print free money for themselves to do anything they please. We can do this now because our economic influence worldwide is so unmatched and nobody can call us on our shit and say "pay denbts". The globalists' worst fear is that eventually China or Russia will have enough economic influence to do so.

you really could say the same thing under obama

But we already have proof if Russian ties, hence the recusal/hiring of Trump aids. Then there's the pee tape dossier (inb4 muh fake news). It was collected by a foreign ally and invokes suspicion. If he did nothing wrong then there shouldn't be a problem with an investigation. Hillary was in the same situation.

Some people have such a petty worldview, where whatever happens is fine so long as that over side over there gets butthurt. You're seeing a lot of it now with Trump supporters excusing anything that happens as long as muh liberals are crying. You see a lot of this on Sup Forums.

Define threat! Threatening plans to create a global empire and a one world government?
Or threat to invade the US, or first split it in parts and then take a part.
You know it's the first one and not what a normal person would consider a reasonable threat.
US wanting to force their will on all goes so far that they today sanction countries that do not implement the same gay laws as they do, which literally means: We are going to have war if you don't change your culture according to our wishes.
I doubt many Americans would even support something like that, yet your "democracy" is so great that this policy can't be changed without a civil war.

This is user's mom.

I'm calling my lawyer.

>Wanted a war with Russian
Please tell me when she said that. Last i checked, installing a no fly zone doesn't equate to firing middles at syria. Try again Ivan.

WHY AREN'T YOU FAGGOTS SAGING

Your opinion is not based in facts or evidence.

It is based only in your feelings, your personal antipathy towards Trump making you want to believe anything that makes him look bad.

Oh, and by the way, even though there is ZERO evidence for the Russia shit and it is literally fake news, I'd rather Russia secretly controls the US than Israel.

So go fuuuuuuck yourself.

youtu.be/xywb7KqPJoM?t=50s
>the hearing that saved the world

Oh, but I'm sure:
>b-but he retracted that sentiment during the election!

they're both neocon pieces of shit

Trump doesn't listen to military generals. Why should i? All they do is get paid to rape kids in the middle East.

And you trust that McCain's objection to the generals statement is 100% valid and honest?

I cannot understand people who would rather attack Canada as shitposters than admit that the eternal burger has always been the zog behind the curtain.

It's called NeoCohens.

careful running that fast with a goalpost man you'll hurt yourself

Literally cutting the nose off to spite the face.

Liberals at least give a shit about the country, including you fuck faces. The policies I want enacted are designed to improve your lot in life and would give you the freedom to do what you want. The only people who would and can go get fucked are the top 1%.

TPP

>The policies I want enacted are designed to improve your lot in life and would give you the freedom to do what you want
like own guns?

>The policies I want enacted are designed to improve your lot in life
That's what you personally believe on an emotional level, but what these NeoCohen policies really do is trying to enslave other countries that do not threaten yours (which is immoral in itself) and on top of it also enslave Americans themselves in the process.
Your democracy is a joke if Trump has to turn around 100% on his promises because otherwise he'd risk civil war or assassination and you know that is true.
Just look at how much personal freedoms have been limited since Reagan. It's ridiculous, soon you'll all get a GPS/Audio Recorder plug inserted in your asses for government to track you every moment of your life.
And everyone calls you out on that shit openly, if that is the kind of democracy we all need to have I'll pick a national fascist any day in my country.

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Replying to a Russian agent.

CIA SHILL DETECTED

Trumplings started it

Hows it feel to be a CIA bootlicker?

Russia lost 65million plus persons to the Cummunist Red Menace as a result of the Commie revolution paid for by a banker from New York City named Jacob Schiff. What religion do you think this creature was? The $20 million in gold was carried to the commie activists in Russia by Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky. Care to guess what this creatures' religion was. But you redpilled types already know. Those 65million Adamic victims of Talmudic communism are crying out for justice. Brother Putin knows this. Add in all the victims in China, North Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam,, everywhere this demonic commie system was imposed, that's about 150 million dead since the Bolshevik Revolution in ~1917.That warrants justice.

>supporting this crater that we once called a home

>regulations dont help wall street

its so maddening to me when people still dont understand that big government and big business are allies.

Because russians can blame their retardation on fetal alcohol syndrome while liberals are just plain retarded

>Liberals at least give a shit about the country

thats not been my experience. In fact all day on social media liberals claim to hate half the country and wish conservatives were dead.

And you know who the grand-nephew of Jacob Schiff is? Democrat representative Adam Schiff.
You know now what kind of policies that guy would like to implement in the US.
Exterminate all the non progressive christians and conservatives.
Fucking scum, yet no mainstream media would ever report about the crimes of his ancestors.
But he plays the guy who fights for the rights of those who have been deprived of their rights by evil conservatives.

dumb

What is russia

The puppet-masters of our false reality according to the Media.

Proof?

Why wouldn't I want Russia to win? They might be corrupt shitbags, but at least they're not treating the chemical castration of young boys as social progress.

Liberals are left, retard. We want them to come to the right, duh!

i'm sure there are many things you cannot understand.

Nobody sane actually believes the Trump administration is colluding with Russia to take over America.

Keeping the 'illegitimacy' narrative alive until midterms. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be repeated over, and over, and over until it is true in the minds of the populace.

There are a lot of people who think that.
if you watch mainstream media and believe it that's basically the next logical conclusion that liberals come up with.

>tfw upset, since Trump isn't an actual Russian agent
when will they fucking reveal their super power and dominate already, I'm sick and tired of this waiting game

cmon man
take it to the next level

Liberals are right whether Russia takes over or not.

>America is currently tearing itself apart from the inside

And who do you think do that?
>youtube.com/watch?v=J5lmL2OBJ6E

During initial antifa emergence in US, It came to such boilling point, that among many others, even some of the rusflags on Sup Forums tried to pour water on flaming lights. Mind the dates, grammar and lexicon.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110617088
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111577729/#111617365
Stop looking for patsies and sort your own mess, fags.

There's 0 proof if any Trump collusion with Russia. Because there was none.

Podesta being retarded enough to fall for a phishing email has nothing to do with trump.

>Russia take over our country
Hell I would rather have Putin run our country than ever a Clinton again

>78%
>from the same guys that brought you muh "Hillary winning by an unprecedented 99%"

Russian can't even take over the Ukraine.

Now suddenly they're able to take over the US?

If that's the case, Obama really, really fucked things up.

#worstpresidentever

>liberals be right I cannot understand people who would rather Russia take over our country
ftfy
Here are the extra letters
h a n t