BTFO TRUMPKINS LOLOL, ITS ALL OVER!!!

TRUMP IS DONE:

palmerreport.com/politics/report-sealed-indictments-issued-against-donald-trump-paul-manafort-and-michael-flynn/2817/

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

dailykos.com/story/2017/5/14/1662148/-Does-the-DOJ-have-a-sealed-indictment-issued-against-Trump-to-jumpstart-his-Impeachment

"The indictments against Manafort, Flynn, and others are ostensibly aimed at demonstrating their guilt to the public, and thereby helping to further demonstrate Trump’s guilt by association. But unlike Trump, the others can indeed be arrested and tried for crimes they conspired with Trump to commit, so the indictments can also be used to get them to flip on Trump and provide further evidence against him – sealing his fate even further."

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/remembering-left-wing-terrorism-1970s/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I hate trump now

Wow I've never heard "LLOLOL BEGGINING OF UND FOR DUMPF IT ALL OVER ONW" before. I bet this one is real. These posts are almost as bad as the "ARRESTS IMMINNENNT" PizzaGate posts.

>palmerreport
>patribotics.blog
>dailykos

I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

>tfw literally nothing

BLERMPF IS FINISHED

Why?

>BTFO TRUMPKINS LOLOL, ITS ALL OVER!!!
says the increasingly suicidal underpaid over-educated wagecuck for the umpteenth time this week

>and thereby helping to further demonstrate Trump’s guilt by association.
>guilt by association

hey dude i heard trumps ex friend from 30 years ago had a cousin who had a dui

impeach BLUMPHF for drinking and driving by association lol

I see that the radicalization process continues for the left.

Left-wing terrorism in the US again -- when?

So irresponsible but predictable.

>Palmerreport

Top fucking kek

>sealed indictment
It's nothing

Literally nothing

BRANMHF RUMPHANP

NO JOKE

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE A QUICK RUNDOWN

Never forget
>According to FBI statistics, the United States experienced more than 2,500 domestic bombings in just 18 months in 1971 and 1972
thenation.com/article/remembering-left-wing-terrorism-1970s/

Clearly the Bergdabots in OP's system are malfunctioning, making him a total cuckboi.

>"Trump will impeached any day now!" says increasingly triggered leftist for the 80th time this year

Didn't Louise Mensch say she was dropping some HUGE bombshell on Trump like 24 hours ago? I'm assuming you're the same person who's been spamming these threads this whole time.

So what happened? Are you still just a hopeless moron who's completely full shit?

How will Glomfuld Blompf ever recover?

I guess its over for real Skrilfkins

Their source is Claude Taylor. He was the first person to break multiple, confirmed true stories about the Trump-Russia investigation. You might want to dial down the dismissal a bit.

It's for real guise!!!

Am slightly concerned. I'm not dumb enough to believe Trump is 100% clean (no politician is), but I can see the GOP being implicated massively.

Keep trying

What is this Trump- Russia investigation? Is there one?

OK, gib example of a meaningful break this person has come upon.

>The indictments against Manafort, Flynn, and others are ostensibly aimed at demonstrating their guilt to the public

>"sealed indicments"
> demonstrating their guilt to the public

pick one

No, he's literally never been right once. Claude Taylor claiming it is proof it's literally nothing.

You fucking shareblue retards need to try harder.

gronald grumpf is finished, its over for him, he won't recover from this

>confirmed true stories about the Trump-Russia investigation

whats been true about russia having anything to do with trump kiddo? exactly. more liberal feel good stories to make them think there changing something. eat shit commie.

Oh, my bad, the oh so professional Trump Russia investigation that definitely isn't a heap of shit made up so that Clinton's investors don't break her knee caps for losing all their money.

Anyone remember yesterday when this stupid cunt was peddling the same made up story but she made the mistake of saying the FISA court issued the indictments?

Everyone called her out on it and, surprise surprise, she repackages the same made up story and tries to peddle it again.

Sage all this cunt's nonsense.

you mean this faggot who has been having you fucks shill here for the last two weeks?

>multiple, confirmed true stories about the Trump-Russia investigation.

Like what, Michael Flynn? Everyone in the hearings have repeatedly said that they have found zero evidence of Trump collusion.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Good god I hope they're compensating you well for doing this shit...

>Anydaynow.jpeg

(((@TruefactsGoyim)))

Trump-Russia investigation

Also known as the literal strawman setup to make the adult children known as the progressive left come to grips with the idea that anyone would have to gall to vote against "She's so far ahead she doesn't even think about Trump anymore" Clinton.

How would they know what's in them if they're sealed?

Man, Glenn Beck's really hit a rough patch in his life.

these larpers need to gtfo nothing is happening

also, if the judge and/or prosecutor conspired to "ostensibly" have these leaked...they are fucked...that is illegal

deep state will never get trump impeached this way...

Nah, Trump will be just fine.

It's time to start investigating and prosecuting Hillary.

yawn... all this nothing happening is making me tired... gonna sleep now

hellow comrades. give me yur names and contact addresses and we discuss this in person. yes? perhaps over vodka? the national drink of my beloved motherland.

I am a lawyer. This is not legally possible. FISA court does not indict anyone. Only a grand jury can indict.

Please delete this retarded thread before you get your shill co employees excited

Those blue eyes are mesmerizing

kek

Good job continuing to destroy the media.

>implying he wasnt always a massive closet faggot

I'll believe it when I see it.

i want to read Sup Forums and listen to a random 150 listener murican radio channel during a civil war in murica.

>FISA warrant
>indictment

Oh hey look, they were tapping him the whole time just like he said

you can't just make shit up, seal it in a letter and call it an indictment

Mensch's own lawyer was calling her out for BS

hi Louise

There must be some way this bastard can be impeached and immediately install Hillary Clinton as president. This racist piece of shit needs to be jailed immediately along with Mike Pence because he's surely mixed up in all this. They can have Paul Ryan as interim president until Hillary Clinton can take her rightful spot in the White House since she did win the popular vote and Russia obviously threw the election.

#resist

I'm bookmarking this thread, and I'm looking forward to spamming it all over Sup Forums sometime this week when the indictments are confirmed.

Among others

youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA

hello mensch

are you still triggered from last thread?

I love how when the deep state leaks to the MSM its first amendment flagwaving, and patriotic propanda about muh democracy needs well informed voters

When some unkown party leaks to wikileaks its and puts true information into the public sphere, the resulting election is muh tainted and the democrats must by defult be the winners

NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

democracy has spoken, and the winner reigns

>28-42
>oh no wait it's 70

yeah, this fag doesn't know what he's talking about

>true stories about the Trump-Russia investigation

tfw manafort wasnt involved in a political campaign at the time

tfw flynn didnt do anything illegal and it would of been alright if they didnt think russian were hackers

>h-he'll be impeached any day now!
Loving every laugh

B-b-b-but did he read the crowdstrike report?

he surely knows then :D!!

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT? I HAVE OVER 9000 CONFIRMED TRUE STORIES ABOUT THE TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, AND IMPEACHMENT IS IMMINENT

here's how berney can still win:

YES! HES RIGHT!
ive seen these true stories too!

trust me!

>can i see them?

HAHAHA goy... calm down alright

im a proffesional who has thoroughly read the crowdstrike report ok?

i know better than anyone

hillary stole the election from berney!

#BERNEYCANSTILLWIN

i-i-i have bad news user...

Manafort left the campaign precisely because his Russian connections were being exposed publicly.

Flynn's guilt is everything but official at this point.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Taylor. He was the first person to break multiple, confirmed true stories about the Trump-Russia investigation

Indeed. Including the FBI raid last week. He had that before ANY news outlet. Fact.

>EVERYTHING BUT OFFICIAL

top kek

>flyn left because-
WRONG
he left because he didnt tell trump

>everything but official
so... its unofficial?

whats either have to do with trump?

I can't wait til later this week when all of this will be confirmed true. I will spam screen caps of this thread all over Sup Forums along with 'TOLD YOU SO' written all over it. You poor little Trumpfkins will all leave this site in shame and it can be returned to its liberal/progressive roots. Live up your last few days here, shitlords. You will see Hillary as president sooner rather than later.

>russia's economy is weaker than Italy's
>but russia still somehow has the power to influence all of the U.S. in every aspect of political life

a raid that didnt involve trump but he lead everyone to believe it did?

hmmm

i've seen this threat every single week since nov 8th

how big is your cap folder? Must be huge.

>posts same shit every thread

no one cares fag

provide evidence

>You will see Hillary as president sooner rather than later.

KEK

I feel like there's funner things to shill about, because trump fan's are too confident and the shilling kind of just makes them reflect on their confidence

1 post. Slide thread. Shill.

ok fake

but lets play this thru

impeach ok

trial by congress
cant get charges thru why because it is controlled by the republicans

charges are dropped

then hillary and co spend the rest of their life in jail

why she is guilty of treason she will be charged

Even if Trump is tried and hanged for treason, Hillary will not become President. That ship sailed 7 months ago.

Denald Chumphf BTFO

Your not up to speed on your basic high school civics obviously. A democrat will not be president this term. Pence would be president In the case of anything happening to trump.

>Trump-Russia investigation

So literally, its fucking nothing.

The 65 million people of this country that voted for her will rise up and install the true election winner and you pieces of shit will be sent to re-education camps

Daily reminder that impeachments have literally never resulted in the president being removed from office.

And even if it did we have president pence.

You guys are fucking retarded for continuing to entertain this vapid fantasy