What does Obama know about Stargates?

check out twitter account victoryofthelight aka @KibBitzLaw

account description: No emotion, there's peace. No ignorance, there's knowledge. No passion, there's serenity. No chaos, there's harmony. There's no death, there is the Force.

>account created in March 2009
>first follower was @BarackObama ?!
>first liked tweet was from Sean 'Diddy' Combs
>doesnt start tweeting until 2012
>has been tweeting about fucking Stargates, Mossad involvement in 9/11, etc.

Also, there was a really weird Sup Forums thread started by a guy everyone thought was a LARPer with the same picture as from this twitter account wtf is this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Draco &exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=16&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember that thread. Bump.

It's the Jedi insignia.
Many kinds of people would use it.

>third ever follower is a democratic congressional candidate
>sixth ever is a CNN correspondent

wut?

its definitely the same guy-- recently tweets about babylon. mentioned in previous bread too

America sucks

(((Kibbitz)))

who is this guy

this is seriously scary

SHOTS FIRED

This is seriously gay

holy shit what the hell is happening? Is Obama /ourguy/?

?????

Where you get obama from this epic rant? I haven't seen his name yet.

are you expecting him to reference himself in the third person or something

>first follower was @BarackObama ?!
I always had a good feeling about Obama despite being conservative...

interesting LARP, would want to read more

Holy shit could it possibly be that Obama and Trump trolled EVERYONE?? Is that why Obama had a manufactured fake background?

Could this be a bad cop good cop presidency back to back??

Tweets between 5/9 and today are not on the twitter feed - where are you finding these?

WHAT IF

He is Obama

under the 'with replies' tweets

Did you get positive vibes from Obama too?

>they don't know about the stargate discovered in the 20s

Redpill me please

I never did understand why Obama trolled Netanyahu. That was the one thing that bothered me. If he was in bed with Israel like Hillary and all the other kikes why would he do that?

By giving Iran nuke capabilities it threatens Israel and keep them in check so it makes sense in that regard.

I'm wondering if Obama and Trump are actually working together to destroy the Deep State. Obama destroys the Democrats, and Trump destroys the Republicans.

Jaffa Kree!

keep your friends close and your enemies closer....i get nothing but terrifying vibes from him.

Baraq U-Bamah = lightning from heaven in aramaic
jesus said the antichrist would come as lightning from heaven

>Mystery Babylon has begun to fall.

What if EVERYTHING we know is a lie?

he's tweeting again rn

im so confused..

im just going to get comfy and try to enjoy the show i guess

Not a big fan of Obama nor Trump, but you have to consider how limited their possibilities are when trying to make a move. It's like walking in a minefield. A short example, you can relate the situation by yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE

the guy at vid died of (((tractor accident))) btw, and got jailed before. He got fucked just like Bill Cooper

Also I don't think Obama/Trump are THAT horrible people compared to (((those))) at WH

That's some Louise Mensch level conspiracy theory right there, but I like it.

I meant senate not WH particularly

>tfw no samantha carter gf
>tfw no good sg1 game

bump

>kibitz etymology [Yiddish kibitsen, from German kiebitzen, from Rotwelsch (German underground argot) kibitschen, to search (a prisoner), inspect, of unknown origin.]

really makes you think

That's because he made this thread, retard.

He's just some larping faggot.

He just started tweeting again

So this twitter has been around since 2009 and he is just now starting to use it??

i'm not he and i dont know who he is

>What does Obama know about Stargates?
WE

How would a stargate work if they existed?

Sure, buddy.

he definitely hates hillary more than he does trump

it's real. there's another uber-rare mention of the Draco (search Kissinger Cables on WL for "Draco").

This is 8 dimensional checkers.

Can someone tell me when our timeline veered away from reality and into increasingly bizarre happenings? By the time I'm old we might have awakened Cthulhu. Right now just feels like alternative history fiction come to life.

prove your claim or be labeled a shill.

Also, since the shills are bumping the thread feel free to toss in sages to avoid bump limits.

now i'm reminded that Paul Ryan visited Antarctica very recently

The Stargate is an anus. At least that's what they tell the low-level occultists. It's not true.

Soros doesnt hold a candle to based sheev, get the fuck outta here with your rebellion talk you sound like an antifa unwashed hippie

>prove your claim or be labeled a shill.
No. And I don't give a fuck. You're probably his buddy. Fuck off faggots. You won't prove shit. Just drop vague hints the entire time. Nothing ever definitive.

Make believe SciFi about a Stargate. Get fucked, fag.

cool art

Holy shit

contd

Are we in the dawn of a new age?

>By giving Iran nuke capabilities...
I allow for the possibility that O bargained /the appearance/ of continued nuke research to Iran. It's not very high, but it's still on the table.

pic related.

Keep this thread alive!! You guys damn well know reading these tweets its legit!

starting to think this is real. he got the "switched out planes on 9/11" right, which people rarely do

the origin of Al Saud Family is jews all the arabs in arabian peninsula know that from their name, al saud Means sons of saud Saud ibn Mohhamad ibn Miqrin Ibn Markhan سعود بن محمد بن مقرن بن مرخان ibn here means: son of Markhan is the Jew gentleman

if its LARPing its some of the best LARPing i've seen in a while

i wouldnt give a single shit about his claims since they are things known by people who are interested in conspiracies here(except for reptilian shit)

he got my attention cuz he is followed by obama dunno why

You are saying that the Muslims in the Arabian peninsula know that the Saudi Royal family are Jews, or am I misinterpreting you?

www.timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

this makes sense now.

some who did their simple research knows, but what can they do?

It it the real, verified Obama, or just an account with his name?

search.wikileaks.org/?query=Draco &exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=16&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
>fugggg

Guys, look at the freakin' Moon!

>may 9th

When did trump fire Comey and send the letter to the FBI with "I WIN" hidden in it? could it be related? also bump for potential

Obama follows 630k people.

>tfw not a half ascended goauld

Feels bad

yeah, real verified obama.

oh now that makes sense. i dont know much about twitter.

time to sleep then

>Markhan
So this is the Jew in the lineage?

yes.

anyway gotta sleep. its almost morning here

Well, it was a fun thread anyway. Good night.

- the account hadnt been active for 3 years (other than liking one single tweet, ever)
- obama is still the first follower of the account, ever, AFAWCT

>- obama is still the first follower of the account, ever, AFAWCT

that is interesting

Not since 2008, and that one speech he gave in 2012 after winning the election.

It's probably all bullshit, he probably diddles the kids as well.

Yes. That's one of the reasons we heavily favored Trump here. We're going to get the deep state dislodged so we can get the "top secret+" tech out to the masses.
We're at the beginning of a new renaissance in humanity's history--nationalistic humanity!--but only if we can get the deep state dislodged, arrested, tried & convicted.
This world is far more monstrous and terrifying than people are aware. Pic unrelated; take your mind off the horror.

it was the reptilians the whole time

>HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Woah woah woah, is this related to the sudden influx of German shitposters?

Best timeline confirmed!

many of those german posters are CIA disinfo agents, i believe

hope the dumb faggot is on a secure network otherwise hes going to killed within minutes

Is this a paranoid shitposting thread or is there actually something of substance here?

bump for history

guy got a lot of things right, so it might be something of substance.

unknown

the first person to follow this person's twatter account was Obama

also, see: